New guy - Here's my current grow

HighBri

Hi, I'm new at indoor growing. This my second attempt, the first two were males, so started over with clones from a dispensary, a Platinum OG, a Cookies & Cream, and an alleged Gorilla Glue, but who knows, right? So they are in week 7 of flower after 4 weeks of veg. They are looking ok, but I want them to fatten up some and fill in between nodes. Tricomes still look clear, getting some red hairs, mostly on the C&C.
IMG_189129.JPG
IMG_189328.JPG
IMG_190324.JPG
IMG_189730.JPG
IMG_190630.JPG
IMG_189836.JPG

How am I doing so far?

I'd say you're doing just fine!..they look close, I'd go another week or so and scope the trichs again and that should give you a good idea of when to start the flush. Good job!

Thanks, I'm waiting for a better microscope to check the trics, should be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for signs of milky trics, then I guess I start flushing until I see a few amber trics? Is that right?

Yes, very nice, but you still have to look out for spider mites and stuff, my clones were infected and it was a pain in the ass, but they're gone. The guy actually delivered them to my door, like a pizza!
Marvelous and welcome. man you are lucky you can pop down to the dispensary for cuts. regards

Thanks, I'm waiting for a better microscope to check the trics, should be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for signs of milky trics, then I guess I start flushing until I see a few amber trics? Is that right?
Yeah that's exactly what I do, soon as I see that about 80% of the trics are nice and milky I start my flush and usually give it about 2 weeks but I'll scope it after the first week to see where I'm at

Even more lucky home delivery lol. Infected clones not a good start, i`de complain and ask for discount after all you would complain if there was no cheese on the pizza yeh. Mind you i gave a good friend some of my cuts and he complained about something not right and it turned out it was Thrips that i had and thought i got rid of them lol. we still laugh about it I gave him Thrips. watch out for them this is the damage they do
00615631.jpg
regards

Oh Man! I had thrips on some outside plants way back in the early 70s!! They look like tiny grasshoppers. Killed them with tomato spray of some sort, probably pyretheum. Another bad guy is the soil mite. They really suck, and a big reason for the oscillating fans. I'd complain to the dispensary, but she went out of her way to find them for me and the guy they came from is still a mystery, so live and learn. I'll start from seed from now on and pick a mother to clone from. Because you never know, even reputable clone sources sometimes mess up.
Even more lucky home delivery lol. Infected clones not a good start, i`de complain and ask for discount after all you would complain if there was no cheese on the pizza yeh. Mind you i gave a good friend some of my cuts and he complained about something not right and it turned out it was Thrips that i had and thought i got rid of them lol. we still laugh about it I gave him Thrips. watch out for them this is the damage they do regards

Back
Top Bottom