Need help - Can't spot the problem - GHS week 7

farmthekush

Problem from last night reoccuring on different leafs (even some small new ones have some):
20160120_204627.jpg
20160120_204618.jpg
20160120_204609.jpg

20160123_234528.jpg

Previous thread with bit more pics <

Using Bloombastic + bio heaven + bio grow , can it be PH issuses? i have checked ph and everything is fine.
maybe cal/mag? or phosphor? please help me help my girl.
:Namaste:

Hey Farmthekush, She looks like she's hungry! :morenutes:
Regardless, looks like a phosphorus deficiency. Nute-lockout can be caused by: the PH (which you said is fine), Salt build-ups (caused by too much nutes, & easily fixable with a good flushing--if you can catch it early on), or by root-rot (due to poor drainage).

What's your feeding dosage now that your flowers are appearing?

LordofDanknis youre right,
she had an phosphor deficiency.
On the pic i saw a good drainage, dont think thats the problem.
farmthekush do has made an Defolation??? they had a little bit hardly leaves???
I love defloation too works fine,but in many stage of grow thats can be harmful.
The upper leafs are depoes(vaults) for the last weeks of grow,the plant cirulation in this grow stage can be slow if the plant are old(risky on lollipoping).
U check the PH constantly or only if you saw an problem?.
THe Stems are purple this can an sign of defency or its normal for this strain at this stage of growing????
An flush can solve this problem(Nute lock),but if only too much defolation then isnt useful,then they need only nutes.
I saw news green tipps thats an good sign,the plant concetrate for new grow tipps

LordofDanknis youre right,
she had an phosphor deficiency.
On the pic i saw a good drainage, dont think thats the problem.
farmthekush do has made an Defolation??? they had a little bit hardly leaves???
I love defloation too works fine,but in many stage of grow thats can be harmful.
The upper leafs are depoes(vaults) for the last weeks of grow,the plant cirulation in this grow stage can be slow if the plant are old(risky on lollipoping).
U check the PH constantly or only if you saw an problem?.
THe Stems are purple this can an sign of defency or its normal for this strain at this stage of growing????
An flush can solve this problem(Nute lock),but if only too much defolation then isnt useful,then they need only nutes.
I saw news green tipps thats an good sign,the plant concetrate for new grow tipps

Thanks so much for your replies guys.

Yes some defolation because of two reasons.. one was because at start it was really bushy so we defoliated some excess leaves..
and few days ago some were removed because they were burnt and no good anymore.. so this is the situation..

But i saw it today and its looking greener and greener and its beautiful now.. will update in few days.. must of been the N def since bio grow was forgotten for one feedin or two(not sure exactly how many).

I'll update with new photos asap and you guys should check my new coming up project.. uploading teaser atm :)

haha i just had very similar problem to this , read somewhere that too much N in flowering can be bad for developing buds so i cut back completely on biogrow and the bottom leaves went like that, (im using biobizz too) ... BAD decision so guessing they defintly need it 100%. Probably not as much as said on feeding chart but need it in there i wreckon , so yours picture could very well be that mate! Im going to give mine good feeding on next watering and should hopefully ort it out ... peace

haha i just had very similar problem to this , read somewhere that too much N in flowering can be bad for developing buds so i cut back completely on biogrow and the bottom leaves went like that, (im using biobizz too) ... BAD decision so guessing they defintly need it 100%. Probably not as much as said on feeding chart but need it in there i wreckon , so yours picture could very well be that mate! Im going to give mine good feeding on next watering and should hopefully ort it out ... peace

Its all greening up now :) hopefully it fixed it and harvest in 2-3 weeks !

Back
Top Bottom