Tighter buds?

prettynough2b

How do you get tighter buds? My last attempt produces fluffy airy buds. Is there a trick to make the buds denser?
I am growing in happy frog mixed with worm casings under a 1000w bulb. 11/13 on/off schedule.

A couple things, what strain is it, indica thens to make smaller denser buds, sativas larger fluffier buds. Also light light an more light will also help make them more dense. An products like koolbloom help as well. Iam sure there's probably other ways to help but I leave it at that :) I like to enjoy growing my weed I don't want it becoming a second job

In addition to Wiley's solid comments, it's my understanding that high heat or high nitrogen during flower can attribute to da fluffery

Also be sure you don't harvest too early because apparently a lot of strains bulk up and put on like 25% of their weight in the last 2 weeks.

Co2 thru week 6 or ,7 of flower will do it also, I am loving my run with Co2 added, I maintain 1500 to 1709 ppm at lights on regulator gets shut off at lights out

Also keeping temps cooler will help. My canopy is kept at a constant 77 degrees under cob led and I produce nothing but rocks. I always get comments like "this tiny little bud broke up into a biggazz joint". Yep, I like hearing that.

Back
Top Bottom