White widow auto flowering

Jonboy478

CHECK out these auto flowering white widow this is my first grow they only been using light and water didn't use any nutrients yet and I think they are starting to flower however the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dieng help
420-magazine-mobile449373241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149825929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile631605498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622915332.jpg

CHECK out these auto flowering white widow this is my first grow they only been using light and water didn't use any nutrients yet and I think they are starting to flower however the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dieng help
420-magazine-mobile449373241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149825929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile631605498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622915332.jpg
If you haven't used any nutes it could be start of nitrogen deficiency. I have some wwa also, they seem to like the nutes, here are a few pics, im on day 47 today. Hope you figure out your problem.✌
063a040d23107c41251ff4c89bd7e105.jpg
624101e9bd56f4d57a0b1e92d181d9d8.jpg
cdb51062d34361919ad1ea14c0329918.jpg

Wait wait wait, before you asd anything and listen to these guys. Just keep in mind your plants look great and it is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL to loose a few leaves at the bottom. Little to no light usually penetrates to the bottom, so the plant sucks the goodness out of the leaf and kills it off since it feels no need to keep it.

If you're using something like canna terra professional soil. You normally don't need nutes until day 45 or so. So just be suppper careful not to burn yo plant.

I'm gonna get some miracle grow

Be careful with Miracle Gro. It works pretty well on outdoor plants in soil but when you use it on potted plants it can lead to a salt build up and can kill your plant if you aren't careful. Though if you only use a bit to up the N a little it shouldn't be too bad (since your plants are flowering you want more P and K than N). Just keep an eye on your plant and if you notice any white stuff building up around the drainage holes (salt) give it a good flush.

Wait wait wait, before you asd anything and listen to these guys. Just keep in mind your plants look great and it is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL to loose a few leaves at the bottom. Little to no light usually penetrates to the bottom, so the plant sucks the goodness out of the leaf and kills it off since it feels no need to keep it.

If you're using something like canna terra professional soil. You normally don't need nutes until day 45 or so. So just be suppper careful not to burn yo plant.
I got the same strain going and they definitely like the nutes and also if i could get some better nutes i wouldn't use miracle grow but if thats all you can get then it will have to work, i uses mg on my outdoor girls and didn't like it at all and had alot of problems, maybe it was something else but i have switched to fox farms now and haven't had any problems so far thank goodness, it is normal to loose leaves at the bottom but be sure to keep an eye on it and if it starts to worsen or move up the plant then you definitely have a problem. I would definitely stary giving some nutes at 1/4 strength to start with. Hope you get everything lined out, best of luck to you.✌

Back
Top Bottom