Grow problems

Akhmilli

I am growing White widow and blueberry auto flowering that I got from 420. I have a 4ft yeild max ufo hydroponic grow box from unique hydroponics. My plants are 11-12 days old and they are starting to turn yellow. My pH is around 6.0-6.6. I have them on an 18 on and 6 hour off light schedule. I haven't given them any nutrients yet. What is going on and what can I do?????

In hydro. Getting to 6.6 is to high. Start a journal and add pics. It helps a bunch. What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

In hydro. Getting to 6.6 is to high. Start a journal and add pics. It helps a bunch. What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

My plants are mainly indica
They are in veg stage at 13 days.
I'm growing indoor Hydroponic dwc.
I'm using 300w Mars hydro led light.
I have them in jiify pellet.

I don't know how to up load the pictures that I have. Could I have your email to send the pictures to you

Even if the plants are 13 days old, and nutrients?? And do you have an email I can send you the pictures of how it looks

IMG_20171202_191953.jpg

I know you are doing DWC but the medium the little girls are in look soaking wet. I haven't done DWC in a while but when I did I would put a little hydroton (clay pellets) underneath the rapid rooters or jiffy plugs so they would not be real wet. Also put some on top so light would not get to the roots. Maybe some one that does DWC will jump in and help as I run a couple of ebb and flows.

I know you are doing DWC but the medium the little girls are in look soaking wet. I haven't done DWC in a while but when I did I would put a little hydroton (clay pellets) underneath the rapid rooters or jiffy plugs so they would not be real wet. Also put some on top so light would not get to the roots. Maybe some one that does DWC will jump in and help as I run a couple of ebb and flows.
Yea I would put clay pebbles in there and the medium you are using is too wet. You have to cover up the roots. I would get some clay pebbles and change it out. Once you do they will perk right up.

Hey so I think that my medium is over watering my plants. I've decreased the amount of water in my container and I very gently squeezed the net pot and water just ran out of it. Now I need to know how to remove the plants from the Jiffy pellet, to hydroton and rock wool

Back
Top Bottom