Cannabis identification help

gpgrower

Hi everyone,
This is my first grow and the seeds I germinated from were the ones I found in the weed that I smoked few months ago. The regulations in my country are very strict so ordering seeds is very risky so I had to do it this way. The effect from smoking it were similar to the effect from indica but I am not completely sure. Can someone please help me in identification if this is indica or sativa?Thanks :)
IMG_20160404_200559_HDR.jpg

Good color and nice leaf, sativa and indica strain, looks like SKUNK family.

Hey Sejd2131, thanks for the responce.
I have another question. I read that indica can grow from 25% to double in size after flowering and sativa can even triple. I am already at a half of my vertical grow space so should I start with 12/12 light cycle?

Do yourself a favor and TOP her first and trim the bottom leaves. Give her another 7-10 days before going 12/12, to maximize her future flowers...Also, buy EPSON SALT add one TSP per gallon to the next feeding, gives plant a nice sheen...

Do yourself a favor and TOP her first and trim the bottom leaves. Give her another 7-10 days before going 12/12, to maximize her future flowers...Also, buy EPSON SALT add one TSP per gallon to the next feeding, gives plant a nice sheen...
I thought about toping her but the leaves have already hit the sides of my grow tent so I am afraid that she won't have any room to grow sideways.

Back
Top Bottom