Action Tab Drop Downs

420 Warrior

I think by now everyone who knows me knows I'm a serious, outspoken and passionate Cannabis activist here and I spend most of my time posting in the International news forum but I would love to spend more time in the "Activist Corner" section of the site but I'm not really sure that many people here even know that section even exists? When you put you cursor over the "Action" tab, there's only two of the four sections that are displayed when the drop down box comes down. You have to actually click on the "Action" tab itself if you want to see the other two choices making the ones that aren't seen a virtual ghost town in there because their tucked away and hidden from view.

I've been thinking about starting a new thread with the purpose of recruiting a team of serious activists here at 420 Magazine, people who will go to the other 420 Mag areas and invite more members here to join us in fighting against Cannabis prohibition, but I'm afraid that if such a thread were posted in the Activist Corner area, it will never even see the light of day, let alone recruit active members to join in. If that makes sense?

Activism and creating Cannabis awareness has always been our main purpose and passion, or so I've always thought? But now we've seemingly gotten to be more geared towards teaching people how to grow Cannabis, which is fine, but personally I would love to see more interest in the way of changing laws and if the tools to do that are hidden from view, their just being wasted, IMHO.

Much love and respect from my little corner in the universe.

:circle-of-love: :thanks:

420 Warrior
:Namaste:

I just want to say I really appreciate your attitude Warrior. I always feel the call, but we have to choose our battles in life. I've managed to worm myself into a fairly legal position and it seems like my country is generally heading in a positive direction. I don't see any cannabis arrests where I live, or the persecution that others have to put up with.
My corner of the world is under extreme attack from the forces of greed which are busy killing my ocean and forests and mopping up any scraps of nature left here. That's what keeps me up at night, consumes my mind and will probably break my heart. It's where I have to direct my activist energy right now. I wish you and the others who continue to fight this issue- nothing but success and more power.

I just want to say I really appreciate your attitude Warrior. I always feel the call, but we have to choose our battles in life. I've managed to worm myself into a fairly legal position and it seems like my country is generally heading in a positive direction. I don't see any cannabis arrests where I live, or the persecution that others have to put up with.
My corner of the world is under extreme attack from the forces of greed which are busy killing my ocean and forests and mopping up any scraps of nature left here. That's what keeps me up at night, consumes my mind and will probably break my heart. It's where I have to direct my activist energy right now. I wish you and the others who continue to fight this issue- nothing but success and more power.

I feel ya brother, the whole world is being turned into a cesspool and if it keeps going the way it's going, our children won't have much of a world left, but one of the things we are fighting for besides Cannabis legalization, is legalizing industrial Hemp production as well and if we can legalize industrial Hemp all over the world, then I firmly believe allot of the environmental issues we face today will slowly but surely start the earths healing process, global warming being a huge one because Hemp will produce oxygen back into the atmosphere and Hemp will also reduce the need for fossil fuel as well as provide paper and textiles in turn reducing deforestation which is also going to be putting oxygen back into the atmosphere. Activism isn't just about getting high, it's about a whole plethora of reasons of which all need to be addressed and set to rest, so that our children can live in a world where they can breath easier and move forward without so much fear of the unknown.

We're essentially fighting for mother earth here, there's a very big picture involved and we should all do are part to make any and all efforts we can to fight for what's right for her.

Back
Top Bottom