12 feet in a hole

Re: 12 feet in a hole..

Very interesting set up. Have any idea what the room was originally built for? How old is the house?

I agree with S4L.

Also if he is already jealous and you know it, thats not a good sign. Jealousy means he wants it and that he is upset it isn't his..... This to me says he can't be patient and wait for you to share YOUR buds w/ him. It just not worth it man..... just get you a damn aluminum 12ft. ladder from a pawn shop or something they are super lite so you can do it all by yourself.

Stoner4Life, thanx i do/did need that..
sigh, indeed... you are right.. im good for opening the wrong doors.... and my case is not over yet.. close but not yet..
i shall gather pics, and my drool, and lift the ladder till a later date..
:allgood::peace::cool:

S4L: i tried to give you rep points and i could not. its good to know someone cares enough to make me use my noggin.

Be careful is all I can say.

Wow man, yea, all I can say is keep it secret, and nice find :] I wish I had one in my backyard, or near me.

I actually have a very similar setup except it's my storm cellar that is inside our basement, I know someone said something about humidity problems, To be honest I am currently having humidity problems but that is only because the cement walls are leaking water from the soil surrounding it (Our water levels were extremely high this year) If you can keep that room dry, you could easily get the humidity as low as 40% or so without a problem.. A really good solution if you could get your hands on one would be a window unit, the way they work is pretty much perfect for sucking humidity out of the room and bringing dry air in..

If you don't have water leaks then your solid and just a few fans would do the job, my cellar is about 10 feet underground and the walls stay a constant 73(at the floor) and about 78 on the ceiling of the cellar.. Fans would easily compensate for controlling the environment perfectly..

kinda off topic but instead of frogs or snakes awhile back i caught a bunch of pray manteses cuz i had an overpopulation of spiders because of the number of flys i had had previous to the large amount of spiders haha see a connection:bong: but the manteses cleared up the lab its cool to be triming and just have one of those guys pop out at you

I actually have a very similar setup except it's my storm cellar that is inside our basement, I know someone said something about humidity problems, To be honest I am currently having humidity problems but that is only because the cement walls are leaking water from the soil surrounding it (Our water levels were extremely high this year) If you can keep that room dry, you could easily get the humidity as low as 40% or so without a problem.. A really good solution if you could get your hands on one would be a window unit, the way they work is pretty much perfect for sucking humidity out of the room and bringing dry air in..

If you don't have water leaks then your solid and just a few fans would do the job, my cellar is about 10 feet underground and the walls stay a constant 73(at the floor) and about 78 on the ceiling of the cellar.. Fans would easily compensate for controlling the environment perfectly..

Pick up a hydrolic water sealant for cement. You brush it on and the stuff will push the moisture out of your walls and then dry to a seal. Repeat this 2 times, and you should have taken some of the problem away.

Bagz :peace:

slntchttrbx, I seen you said your waiting for disability, Are you waiting for your hearing, Or have you just applied recently. It takes forever, I think the government wants us to lose everything we have, and be living in the street before they give you back the money youve paid in. Its a pain in the arse getting the disibility hearing. Ive been waiting for my hearing now for 17 months, and I cant work. Ive been unemployed for 2 years, our savings is gone, bills piled up, but the government still moves slower than turtle whos baked outta his mind. If you havent gotten a lawyer yet, Do it now, or youll be waiting even longer. Its pretty poor when youve got several Dr.'s stating your disibility, But the Gov. still makes you wait till your damn near ready to Do WHATEVER it takes just to pay one more months rent. Good Luck, & hopefully it gets done on a timely fashion for you.

Sounds to me like you have an old bomb shelter there or possibly a cold cellar as was stated above the first thing you should do is put in an intake vent and an exhaust vent obviously with carbon filter and also a heater and raise the temp of the room to about 75 degrees and dry the room out as there is bound to a lot of fungus spores down there not to mention pests that will have found there way in. Once you have the room warmed up and dry check into your humidity situation if you can get your rooms humidity down to 50% at 75-80 degrees F your good to go as far as enviroment from that point then you will want to disinfect the room with loads of bleach and stuff and then I would bug bomb the room to kill pests and then your ready to go. As far as seeds go I think your best bet is to see if there are any seed vendors that you can get to within your country and purchase them directly for cash so theres no paper trail otherwise use seeds found in any bags of good pot you might have found.

Back
Top Bottom