1st Grow - Snoops Dream - Maui - Connie Chung - Jedi Kush - Dutch Treat

Been busy. I just took my girls outside today and used a mister to drench my plants from coco to cola to remove residues left from treating for wpm. A lot of stuff I have read says not to do that whatsoever but I didn't see any other option. I would rather my buds be ruined from getting moldy trying to save them than being ruined from over spraying and doing nothing about it. My girls actually look happier and stronger since after having to hold all that weight. Some like the Dutch Treat would have hit the ground if I didn't have them tied up. Good preparation for the last couple weeks. I'll starting flush on the Jedi tomorrow. I'll flush a couple days in a row then straight water till harvest, about 2 weeks from now. Kind of seems like the shower made them more solid. I hope they keep looking good. I know some a yellow but its my first grow and its day 45 nothing can be done about it now.

here's the next round

Flushed my 4 Jedi Kush and 2 Connie Chung today ran at the minimum 10 gallons through each pot. Was probably more like 15 maybe even 20 gallons on the last 2, I lost track of time. No ill effects from heavily spraying my buds with water as of yet. The buds actually look fatter to me. Most of the girls I flushed today lost color in their fan leaves is that okay? I should of took pics while I had them out but I forgot. How's my SCROG look I know cant be that good if there's enough space to sit a 2 liter but that was where the one branch I broke she was kind of big at the time and I was as careful as I could be. She's lighter in color than my other Snoops Dream plants I must have deviated from scheduled feeding more then I thought but I'll try and do better next time. Heres some pics let me know how I'm doing for a first grow. Thanks for reading.

Finished flushing the rest of my girls in bloom. I'm in the final stretch of my first round I cant wait! I'm not sure if its from spraying them with water but my Jedi don't really have a smell to them anymore. My Snoops Dream on the other hand smell like a Blueberry patch in the middle of a pine forest. The others have too many fragrances mingled for me to pinpoint. I'll water with Molasses till the end of this week then flush again next week. I think I ran a minimum of 15 gallons of water through each 10 gallon pot. Some I m8ight of flushed with as many as 20 gallons. Who knows, I got bored sitting there and lost track of time. I just made sure it was more than less. A lot of people are concerned about numbers like how much weight you are pulling from how many watts etc. Makes sense get the most out of your dollar. From the start all I've cared about is quality. I get to the friendly competition of how many grams per watt later. My girls are looking good to me. I don't know exact mature dates for any of my strains and I've never harvested before. I do know that I'll be doing my best to chop at the right time. Here are the girls after coming back in from the flush and my SCROG while still outside

Day 50!!! Changed up the plant layout a bit. Instead of an L shape I just put them in a row and turned off a light. My temps are down to perfect 75f at the tops and RH is even down significantly From about 42-45% to 32-35%. I'm trying to figure out how to get the old portable a/c I have to dehumidify even further it has a dry setting but the damn thing leaks. Its old and I don't have the manual. There's a small nossle on the back that I think is the drain. Maybe I'll just set it on some towels and hope for the best.

Thanks, this forum has been a blessing for me. It's amazing how helpful this community is, I just want to pass on the knowledge that someone passed on to me.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

The grow is still going just scaled down. That first harvest was a success for the most part, not sure about final weights just know it came out to over 5lbs. That was a LOT of trimming. I did a budwash on every one and I'm glad i did because i left one bud unwashed and you could definitely tell the difference. All aspects of the washed bud were better in my opinion so I've washed every bud I've harvested since. I am really grateful this site introduced me to the concept, and members of the site like iwitfum for helping me with issues during flower. I have learned a lot in my first year growing and the process of cultivating my own medicine is one of the major reasons for the positive changes in my life over the past year. Especially in dealing with severe PTSD, and problems sleeping. I have also noticed benefits from dosing with concentrated cannabis oil. As far as growing quality been consistently good while still improving, the seed making experiment produced viable seeds. I'm disappointed to be unprepared for the outdoor season but the death of a family member left me devastated at the time I was supposed to be preparing for it. Things got put on hold but I can still make it if I hustle though, I guess. Get a light-dep hoop house up real quick. Got the materials just need the motivation. Here is a pic of some Connie of the same Cut i started with
20160507_123717.jpg
1462650961187-665872319.jpg

Dutch Treat of the same cut
1462745810912-508145225.jpg
1462650452695-1709816201.jpg

This GSC was some of the best I have ever smoked
GSC_Forum_cut.jpg

Sour OG that is about to be trimmed
14627299424231757474760.jpg

Same sour, comes down in the morning. Ran a little longer for evenings
1462730247425399114793.jpg

GSC that's going now day 24 of 12/12
1462650120821-315544805.jpg
20160507_124510.jpg

This Jack Herer is some of the best daytime medical I've ever had
14627393752411711209223.jpg

Veg
20160507_124007.jpg

Seeds from a super resinous old school Sensi Star, seed project
20160508_150551.jpg

I was a bit disappointed when I came up with only two viable seeds from my Connie x Sensi star
Just crossing up the dankest in hopes of getting lucky.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom