1st Time Auto Topped LED Grow

Haha it's cuz I just rolled a blunt of my new plant I just harvested and I'm sitting on the couch just baked out of my mind cruising through this app .. You can see on my journal I posted a few pics .

Just make sure to flush 2-4 times the pot capacity. I usually flush at least 15 gallons for a 5 gal pot each time. For my last grow I did that once a day for 3 days straight, but I'm hydro so it's a little different for me. Regardless the amount of water should be the same

Jealous man. Gotta go get me some blunts. Been awhile.

As for the flush I used about 15 liters of water

Dude! She looks amazing mun. Great job Ched, you've stepped it up knotch on this grow. Can't wait to see what you got planned next.

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

Thanks brother! I'm really happy with this one. I think I really was able to train her well and her colas are much tighter. I'm looking forward to the next one as well my friend. Planning on doing a CBD Dutch treat next. She will b my first try at a photo.:Namaste:

I'm finally got here and now I'm late, but what an amazing . plants. Your effort is fruitful. .

Thanks for stopping by G2HM. The show isn't quite over yet. Stick around.. the next update will b the harvest. I did her second flush Sunday morning and I didn't think of taking pictures until she was dripping wet so I didn't bother.

I'm hoping to harvest on Friday if all goes well :cheer:
Cheers,
Smoke green and prosper :passitleft:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:HARVEST UPDATE:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Welcome back everyone. It was a somewhat stressful harvest this time around but thanks to a guardian angel it went much smoother than it could have. After getting a notice of entry for my appartment I had to get the plant out just days before harvest. She was pretty damn stinky so it was a very quick and subtle operation to move her. But none the less all was well.

And now for some pictures. ( unfortunately there aren't many as my fingers were covered in resin and it never comes into my mind while I'm doing it till I'm almost done.

20170506_222214.jpg
20170506_222219.jpg

The plant was chopped in a few places because of the big main stem but this is a big part of it. Two pictures the same, one with flash the other without. I find it shows different characters of Barberella so I posted them both.

20170507_002139.jpg
20170507_002225.jpg
20170507_002255.jpg
20170507_002316.jpg
20170507_005907.jpg

Unfortunately due to the thickness of the buds and the internode space being so tight there wasn't much light penetration to the bottom of the Colas. Most of them went all the way down but the lower parts were underdeveloped and we're thrown in with the trim. Also, the lower parts of the buds were much more spongy. A friendly jedi master advised me next time to try a tiered harvest to allow the lower buds to develop more. The last picture shows the tray with all the trimmed buds. Now hanging to dry and some dry pics will shortly follow. In another 3 weeks or so we will have a couple weeks of cure and some smoke worthy bud.. having said that I'm sure a sample will be had before then.

Hope you all enjoy the pix,
Cheers

Smoke green and prosper :passitleft:

:high-five:Harvest update:high-five:

Welcome back everyone! Just wanted to do one final update for you all following along. It's been a good journey. Barberella surpassed expectations in my book. Her dry weight came in at 3 ounces which is awesome. Looking forward to making some BHO with the trimmings. I had a little pre-cure taster with a good friend and i could taste a nice blue berry flavor with nice clean ash. I'll be looking forward to another after a few weeks of cure. I took some more pictures of a couple of the prime cola tops and I hope you all enjoy them.

20170512_000928.jpg
20170512_001141.jpg
20170512_001155.jpg
20170512_001220.jpg
20170512_001326.jpg
20170512_001234.jpg
20170512_001239.jpg
20170512_001257.jpg

Thanks you all for sticking around and adding advice and support. I'm going to close this journal and begin a new one with the next round. Probably do some candy cane.

Cheers everyone

Smoke green and prosper! :passitleft:

:420:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Oh yes, a new journal will shortly follow. It's will b a new adventure of its own. Thanks for following along again everyone. And another thank you for you teddy for moving that for me b4 it goes to abandoned. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom