Borealis Basin Autos - With Phobos

Mine are having to fend for themselves in the greenhouse. I leave the tops of the screen doors open a bit so they can come and go as they please, and I put a wet towel in a bowl, and placed it in the shadiest spot. Many have left, but are nearby in the yard (and the neighbors). But others have stayed and seem to have developed a routine, including gathering for maneuvers and going on patrols. They are fun to watch.
:passitleft:

LB's work great for alot of bugs.. Nothing much for mites but alot of others. I use to spray mine with a soap mixture that wood stick the wings together and it wood take afew days before they could fly off.. These were outdoors tho. Indoors they can't go far huh? GL

Day (56)
Candy Cane auto is doing well. Smelling spicy, and musky.
The Ogres are smelling ripe like fresh melons.
Blue is doing well now.

Looking good! I like that second pic Phobos it looks fatty! Those smells will make a tasty mix!
:thanks:
The second pic is Candy Cane!
She is getting thick for sure, the lowest nodes have such nice colas as well.
:drool:

The two taller ones are the Ogres featured in my Seedsman sponsored thread.;)
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::420::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

:Namaste:
Side note, I think your signature links are broken.
I wanna poke over and peep your grow a bit.

Today is the 4th, and Candy is close to harvest.
Feeling nostalgic.
Tossed my latest breeding project in some water.
Casey Jones auto.:love:
It will go in a 2gallon soft pot with straight coco.

The springtails found their way into what I though was an airtight bin.
So I'll be stopping by the local garden center for some diatomaceous earth.
I could have sworn I treated the bin with nematodes, more will be needed.
The D-earth wont be a problem with the todes will it?

The lady bugs in the tent are still doing well. Hiding from the light.
They come out for water when I mist the walls and lower leaves.

Diatoms range from 2 to 500 µm
(= 0.5 mm), and predatory nematodes are typically 5 to 100 µm thick and 0.1 to 2.5 mm long. So they are about equivalent in scale. DE to a nematode is probably like glacial till to us (silt to house-sized boulders) - not microscopic and sharp like it is to larger insects.
:passitleft:

Ahhh good to know. Thank you! I guess my worm castings are mostly clear but my worm hut has many many st. Many compared to red wigglers. I'm not into soil as of yet but I want to. So these are questions not suggestions.....may be inadvertantly phrased as statements. I'll keep a lookout of my wording lol.

Back
Top Bottom