Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Yep sure am was in work anall but had to go home the whole of ireland is in shutdwn mode schools shops everywere abit mad imo ha

Yep sure am was in work anall but had to go home the whole of ireland is in shutdwn mode schools shops everywere abit mad imo ha
So how did it go? When we have one, we lose power, sometimes for a day or 2. Doesnt happen that often, but ice storms in t he winter are bad about pulling trees down on power lines.

Na wasnt to bad atall few tree power went out ina few places lucky for me it didnt but on the plus side i had a nice day at home smokin and watchin films haha

Well, my garden took a big hit this week. One of the Pink Grapefruit seedling died, the other Pink Grapefruit showed his balls. Pretty sure my Champion auto is a dude too. Went from 13 plants to 8 plants. But, that's why I planted so many beans. Figured there would be some hiccups along the way.
THC Bomb girls are all doing great though. Starting to fatten up and all the hairs are bright orange. Think they may get flushed next weekend.

Ahh shit man , sorry to hear about your mishaps buddy.. Ever thought of keeping that lil champ if its a male and harvesting the pollen for cross breeding? Crossing your favorite photo with a quick finishing ruderails strain = pure magic :)

My girls are all fattening up nicely and im going to harvest the 2 hybrids and 2 criticals on the same day.. Aiming for the 25th :cheer:
Will post a full update of my indoor tent on the 20th. Going down to my bush babies in the morning to see how things are going there , havnt been there in over a week and we have had shitloads of rain and heavy winds.. So not sure what im in for haha ! Will post an update 2morow.

Any of the SA boys pop some outdoor seeds this spring ?? or was it just me haha.. kind of tradition for me.. Been doing my bush grows every year since highschool (round 10years now).

Didn't pop any beans after this grow. Been busy job hunting and I'm waiting for you to come CT again ;) got a second part time job though (found out yesterday, super amped)) which will definitely help support my entrepreneurial venture until that takes off fully. This might turn permanent though and it's something I might've considered doing full time.

Plants:
Down to 2... Had them on complete darkness since Sunday
Grew quite a bit... Gator looks like it MIGHT be male... SS we know is a female though.

Drooping is virtually gone! Color is improving
420-magazine-mobile1858718669.jpg

I'm hoping I can keep them both.
420-magazine-mobile1640506276.jpg

So, I've decided to sacrifice one of my girls to make a bunch of seeds. The male I just pulled from my grow was a Pink Grapefruit Auto. I have another PG Auto that is a few weeks younger. Both due for a transplant, so... I think I'm gonna transplant both into a 10 gallon pot to grow outside. Small sacrifice for seeds that will keep me growing all next year.

Just a quick update,

It's been 2 almost 3 days since I switched to 12/12. They're getting taller, but luckily I have quite a bit of vertical space and the LST obviously helps keep 'em stout.

420-magazine-mobile1929419505.jpg

Female Song Sparrow looking really healthy with her flux, pistils popping up on most of the growth sites, hopefully she'll carry big buds.
420-magazine-mobile1587961655.jpg

And then, quite possibly some bad news..
420-magazine-mobile2082728872.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1187896109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1629087517.jpg

This is Gator... Looks like seed pouches to me? Anyone second that notion or is there still hope?

I was really hoping to have a side by side comparison of at least one TOP or FIM next to a flux...

Anyway seems like the Nitrosol really helped a lot! Will feed once more then flush before I switch over to flowergro.

THC Bomb ladies got their first flush today. 2 gallons per pot. Plan on repeating that next week too and likely harvest the following week. The flowers are much more dense than I expected. Tric's just started to turn milky and they have dropped a few fan leaves. I think they're ready. From the looks of it, I'm expecting about 2 ounces total (dried & cured) from the 3 plants.
Champion auto is just starting to flower too, so my next harvest won't be far behind. Gonna be a frosty Christmas here...

Here's a breakdown of the grow...

Strain info:
420-magazine-mobile1661112846.jpg

Planted my germinated seeds on July 25th.
Soil/perlite mix in 5 gallon pots.
1000W LED, and 2- 125W CFL's
Started with Advanced Nutrients Micro & Grow, finished with Grow, Bloom, Big Bud, and Bud Candy.
Flowering started around Sept 20th.

At this point, I'm long passed the seed bank's projected grow time but the plants are healthy as can be. The flowers aren't getting bigger in overall size but are much more dense every day. They are gonna tell me when they are done, they are just gonna be on a plain water diet until they are done.

Here are the most recent flower photos.
420-magazine-mobile105002785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1614746216.jpg

Preston looking great buddy ! My criticals aren't growing in size either just in weight.. So iv also just been leaving them to go.

Sorry to hear about the nut sacks raiding your party Mr Gibbs.. I'll be down in the 2nd week of the new month then I'll come pop you a Northern Light cutting..:)

My Bush babies are looking great and the lil DP x Jack harer bonsai is looking soooo sweet can wait to smoke her :) the OG's bushing out more and more each day and think will be a great yielder.

Here's a couple of pics:
Critical
420-magazine-mobile1343109208.jpg

Sour grape
420-magazine-mobile566704464.jpg

DP x Jack harer
420-magazine-mobile750372729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573962223.jpg

OG kush
420-magazine-mobile125913152.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1976137534.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1147133534.jpg

I can't get a nice picture of my big indoor sativa so I'll have to just post a pic of it once she's done and out the tent.. Her main cola is bigger than my forearm hahaha

Happy growing for every1

Preston looking great buddy ! My criticals aren't growing in size either just in weight.. So iv also just been leaving them to go.

Sorry to hear about the nut sacks raiding your party Mr Gibbs.. I'll be down in the 2nd week of the new month then I'll come pop you a Northern Light cutting..:)

My Bush babies are looking great and the lil DP x Jack harer bonsai is looking soooo sweet can wait to smoke her :) the OG's bushing out more and more each day and think will be a great yielder.

Here's a couple of pics:
Critical
420-magazine-mobile1343109208.jpg

Sour grape
420-magazine-mobile566704464.jpg

DP x Jack harer
420-magazine-mobile750372729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573962223.jpg

OG kush
420-magazine-mobile125913152.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1976137534.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1147133534.jpg

I can't get a nice picture of my big indoor sativa so I'll have to just post a pic of it once she's done and out the tent.. Her main cola is bigger than my forearm hahaha

Happy growing for every1
Looking healthy! That critical is beautiful. Hope for a great harvest...

Shot preston .. Appreciate the kind words good sir :)

The babies are bulking up nicely.. I have my buddy coming to stay with me for a week from the 1st so thats pretty much my girls deadline. Would of liked to leave them an extra week but not the end of the world.. Will have 2 or 3 clones soon, its a suprise from a buddy so not sure on strain but I will keep you posted.

On the 31st I will be setting up a smaller tent for the clones as this big tent took up way too much space in my lil place haha!

Who's still subbed up ? I feel like we lost a couple of peeps along the way..
Any news?

Shot preston .. Appreciate the kind words good sir :)

The babies are bulking up nicely.. I have my buddy coming to stay with me for a week from the 1st so thats pretty much my girls deadline. Would of liked to leave them an extra week but not the end of the world.. Will have 2 or 3 clones soon, its a suprise from a buddy so not sure on strain but I will keep you posted.

On the 31st I will be setting up a smaller tent for the clones as this big tent took up way too much space in my lil place haha!

Who's still subbed up ? I feel like we lost a couple of peeps along the way..
Any news?
I gotta do a bit of maintenance on my barn after this harvest. Once I clear out and make some room.
I definitely need to put in some serious insulation. It's a small space... And I'm a tradesman, so it should be pretty quick. The fall temperature dropping has been swinging my growing temperature pretty wildly. A/C part of the day, heat lamp at night... Blah, blah, blah. Just gonna help it hold temperature better.
I'm also going to run a single beam in the ceiling to mount my lights. Adding a couple power strips so I can better control my timers. Should all be real simple but I need to get my THC Bomb autos out first.

Thinking the first girl might come down this weekend. (Sooner that I thought) But, after flushing the girls Sunday, one of them has changed colors drastically. Going to check it out under magnification tonight, but I suspect the tricomes will be turning amber.

Mondays my official cut off date for my girls.. Going to keep my Sour Grape going for an extra week as she started bulking late would of liked to let my sativa go another week or more but shes too big and I need the space so she needs to come down sigh.

Will be updating with pics in the tomorrow as I will be giving the girls 1 last flush
The weathers hectic here at the moment, strong winds and heavy rain so im gna go out to my bush babies in the morning to make sure everythings smooth sailing.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom