Auto Chemdog - Soil - LED

Auto Chemdog Day 26

Definite Flowers, Definitely still stretching!

DSCN37683.JPG
DSCN37693.JPG

I have two remote outdoor grows with only a couple plants each so I know your frustration with scaling down the nutes. I sometimes only mix 2-3 liters. Instead of the droppers I use blunt tip syringes. I have some 1,3, and 10 ml syringes. Using them I mix my nutes to the ppm /EC I am looking for. If I go over I just add some more water. PH adjustments for that small amount can get tricky. Add a drop of down and watch it drop all the way in the 4s only to add just enough up to get it where it belongs. Starting to run into the same problem inside because I am trying to have a perpetual garden with 4-6 plants and since they are all different stages of growth I have to mix different formulas for them.

Wish I could grow outdoors. Some day. All this equipment and electricity is ridiculous.

I have 1ml and 3ml droppers with measurements in the tubes. They are nice, but I have just been "feeling it" this year. Lucky I didn't mess anything up too bad.

Syringes sound good. Maybe some day I'll make the proper formulas for smaller nute containers. I'm pretty good with math.

Nice man, she looks all perky and happy. Syringes are good and easy to clean if necessary. Happy growing :love: :Namaste:

Auto Chemdog Day 29

Like magic, she was dry and light. Bubbled water for a couple hours, did some tea for a couple hours (1 cup inoculated soil,1 gal bubbled water, enough molasses to turn the water dark brown, and some nutes) and got to water her before bedtime.

Still on 20/4

She shot right up this morning, still in stretch.

DSCN37883.JPG
DSCN37873.JPG

Some gnats have been letting their presence be known and felt.

Gnat trap

DSCN37891.JPG

She

I think having the cfl between ur plants and ur led is why u have had slow interupted growth.may also explain why the side growth is out growing the main cola;).ditch the cfls.just use the led,s even for the babies.u will see no stretch under led and will grow a more compact and bigger plant;) best of luck;)

Why do growers want their plant so compact? Where will your buds grow? The top of my canopy has all bud sites within a couple inches of top height. That's about as perfect as any grower could ask for.

Yes, it is a little weird having 6400 bulbs at this point, and they may be causing some extra growth. I do have 2700s, but the seedlings need the higher K in addition to all the red from the LED.

I'll separate them or go to mostly LED / red light soon. Maybe put them in separate tents... This is already getting overwhelming...But I figure with the auto it doesn't care.... between that and the 20/4 lighting, pretty amazing this plant is in flower and doesn't hermie. Respect to auto breeders.

My plants are not compact.i ment during veg leds keep ur autos fr stretching meaning nice tight nodes and lots of growth for bud to grow.here a plant i harvested recently automazar;)
DSC_010930.JPG
DSC_010736.JPG
DSC_011631.JPG
happy growing every1;) also best light cycle and for best growth u wna stick to 18/6 light cycle.best of luck;)

Hmm she is surely thickening up! Looks like she wants some water. Happy grower, happy plant! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom