Auto Chemdog - Soil - LED

Auto Chemdog Day 36

Some pics in more natural light.

If autos had more sativa strains, I would really appreciate the fast flowering and small size, but they are almost entirely indica.....

Indicas can grow short and fast and flower quickly without needing to be an auto...

DSCN38442.JPG
DSCN38431.JPG
DSCN38423.JPG

There lots of autos out there mate with sativa in there genetic.and can be a handful to grow as they grow huge;) ur budding lady is looking happy and sweet.good job;)

U need to look on there seedbanks and look at the seed info.what crosses are involved.dutch passion do some good autos which carry the sativa and indica gene.dutch passion autoxtreme grows huge untrained .and there durban poison auto u would defo enjoy.and think diffrent auto and automazar has sativa in her and shows it everytime.a wild plant untrained.happy growing;)

Could you give a couple examples, Beast: Breeder and strain.

I got on a seed bank site, put in auto and sativa for the filters, and the only think that came up was "Jock Horror."

Now that is the most unappealing name I have ever heard for a plant. My groin is feeling itchy already...
If you want monsters try some of the super autos by Flash Seeds. Some of them can grow upwards of 2-4 meters. I have grown both the Annapurna and the Number One and the Annapurna is a beautiful beast that is almost all buds. The Number One is almost too thick, as I had lots of problems with mold growing inside of its buds.

Any plant stunts a little when tranzd, this one has been slow since it started.

2 - 4 meters... if I could train it to swirl all around the tent... then one plant would fill the whole canopy.

I have a 2 m tall tent, but the lights and exhaust take up room up top and the pot and tray take up room underneath. 1.5 m is my max for vertical height.

Current actual plant is about 14" tall. 28" or most of a meter would be my ideal compromise between size and manageability.

Auto Chemdog Day 45.

Half way in and Half way out.

She was bone dry. Her feeding was some big bloom, a little tiger bloom, a little superthrive, and some molasses, air bubbled for 20 minutes. @ about 6.5 ph.

The normal feeding for this plant.

Then I had the best intentions of trimming her. Here is the before pic

DSCN38822.JPG

and here is the after

DSCN38833.JPG
DSCN38843.JPG

I took off a major 2 leaves... then decided to ask on here... Is it too late for a trim?

This will be my one and only major trimming.

Lowest 1/3 and any water leaves blocking lower buds?

Just leave it?

When I look at pics like Beasts, I wonder if you guys are removing all water leaves, and all minor bud sites? And only leaving on the major buds and their smaller leaves? That's what it looks like...

She is back in the big tent. Nice low humidity, tons of light, but temps from 81 - 84... high for flower...

No, I just cut off a couple. I always get a little yellow or white, but I just ignore it. It is just part of the leaf. I can never be sure if it is too much or too little of this or that. Just leaving it be has minimal affect.

Watered again today. She dried out quick!

Nice aroma. Very traditional. Some might call it a hash smell. I think it has some sandalwood earthiness to it.

Back
Top Bottom