Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

I ran out of neem last week and had to order some more and I also got this for a second line of defense
I know it’s good to have 2 or 3 different products so you can switch up, a lot of pets will get immune to one product so that’s why it’s good to mix it up but anyway for the question, has anyone ever used that before? It was pretty expensive compared to the neem extract I use but it had some good reviews.✌️

I want to get into pressing some rosin or shatter. I don’t know anything about it but I need to learn lol. Roughly about how much thc% is rosin, I know it’s strain dependent and a few variables bust just estimate about how much would you think✌
I’m not sure on thc calculation I do know it is some extremely potent stuff though with an incredible terpene profile haha!
You should definitely get in to Pressing when you can! I highly recommend it and all it’s glory!

This

And check out @Dutchman1990 he has a pressing thread I am In love with .
Thanks for the shout-out Joe! Im always planning my next squeeze!

Thanks King, I’ve been checking out his pressing thread also lol, I’ve been checking out that exact press on Amazon and I want it bad lol. It will be a little while before I can get it but it’s on my wish list lol✌
The press is wicked I love it and would definitely buy it again! As soon as you can start pressing feel free to ask me any questions you have! Just @me and I’ll be over! I’ve been doing my fair share of research on solventless products so I should be able to help you with any questions you have!

I’m not sure on thc calculation I do know it is some extremely potent stuff though with an incredible terpene profile haha!
You should definitely get in to Pressing when you can! I highly recommend it and all it’s glory!

Thanks for the shout-out Joe! Im always planning my next squeeze!

The press is wicked I love it and would definitely buy it again! As soon as you can start pressing feel free to ask me any questions you have! Just @me and I’ll be over! I’ve been doing my fair share of research on solventless products so I should be able to help you with any questions you have!
Thanks a lot Dutchman, when I do get it I will definitely be hitting you up to ask you a few questions lol✌️

Hey Ghost,

I know that this is an older/completed journal, but just wanted to let you know how helpful I found it. I am setting up for a very small (2 x 5 gallon buckets) DWC run, and this was an awesome tutorial. Hope all is well with you!

Back
Top Bottom