Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

No I’ve not got one on my current grow, I decided to take a little break from journaling but I’m still lurking on everyone else’s journals everyday. I will start journaling again after this current grow I’m doing.✌
Cool please reach out again bud would love to keep in touch ghost .

Also may I make a suggestion since we have a lot of journals on signatures bro ?

Maybe hold and right which once besid it are completed ? See my sig for example might help people finding your most current one kinda thing . Just a thing I noticed bud. :passitleft::headbanger:

Cool please reach out again bud would love to keep in touch ghost .

Also may I make a suggestion since we have a lot of journals on signatures bro ?

Maybe hold and right which once besid it are completed ? See my sig for example might help people finding your most current one kinda thing . Just a thing I noticed bud. :passitleft::headbanger:
Think I got it now King, thanks for noticing✌️

Think I got it now King, thanks for noticing✌
Nice bro also makes it easier if think for people to see and noobs to understand which to follow and what not.

What we smoking on lately ?

Been smoking on some Chemdog today, been smoking more Chem than anything cause it’s my favorite lol.✌
Right man chem is so tastey mellow high no?

Yes it sure does, I’m gonna have to start smoking some of the GSC cause I been smoking all chem pretty much lol✌
I can a appreciate a good gsc ? Where from
? Anything with platinum gsc would I be wicked

Emilya was saying that pre cooked super soil is coming around now. Kind of in with it.
Hmm sounds interesting being precooked sure wud make things quicker thts 4sure lol. But since I already jus ordered another hibrix kit an got 2 already I think I'm guna jus stay with docs kit 4 awhile. Plus I've got some of the best buds I've ever smoked. It's the devils carnival strain an my dam I do a wake an bake with a Jay I spun some rosin i pressed from hibrix gorilla glue#4 auto around the outside then roll it in kief I got from my trim of the gg#4-A and my D.C. an man it jus knocks me out again for like 3 r 4 hours lol.

I want to get into pressing some rosin or shatter. I don’t know anything about it but I need to learn lol. Roughly about how much thc% is rosin, I know it’s strain dependent and a few variables bust just estimate about how much would you think✌️

Reason I ask here lately they have been some oil Cartridges around that goes on a vape pen, here’s a pic of one
You have probably seen them but here where I’m from nothing like this has been around before lol, we are about 20 years behind the rest of the world I’m pretty sure lol. Anyway they are like 83% all the way up to I seen one was 95%thc and I was just wondering about what rosin would be.✌️

Back
Top Bottom