Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Well it’s hard to say cause I upgraded my lights at about the same time I switched but I was getting anywhere from 1.5oz-3oz in soil and I vegged 45-60 days. In coco I usually veg for 35-45 days and get anywhere between 4-10oz each plant, with autos I’ve got over 14oz on one plant and it went about 90 days seed to harvest. I was growing with 2 mars 1200’s when I was in soil but when I switched to coco I bought the PS COB and eventually added the QBs. I would say that’s still a big increase in yield even though I did upgrade lights once I switched to coco my plants thrived, they love the stuff.✌️

Ive got far too many hobbies, more lights...

You upgraded to 2400 Watts LED, then added on to that with QB’s. How you runnin veg and flower? Separate tents? Whats ur total wattage for veg? For flower?

Whats lights you like most?

Ive got far too many hobbies, more lights...

You upgraded to 2400 Watts LED, then added on to that with QB’s. How you runnin veg and flower? Separate tents? Whats ur total wattage for veg? For flower?

Whats lights you like most?
I run the two mars 1200 for a while then i gave them to wife’s brother and I got the Perfect Sun COB when I switched to coco. Later on I added 320w QBs. I only have the one tent right now so I veg and flower under same lights but once I get moved in to new space I will have more room. The PS COB grows some killer bud and is a great light but is very expensive. I like the QBs and COBS the best cause of price and performance, I’m gonna get a new cob setup from Timber very soon.✌️

Im gonna take a little break after now that I got these girls harvested. I will start back up in a month or so once I get my new space finished. I will be ordering my new lights here real soon so I should have them waiting for the next run. I don’t know what I will do with my time now that I’m taking a break but I’m gonna try to get some family time in and make them happy. I will be closing this journal out but I will still be lurking on everyone else’s journals lol, thanks everyone for following along and helping me on my grow.✌️

Im gonna take a little break after now that I got these girls harvested. I will start back up in a month or so once I get my new space finished. I will be ordering my new lights here real soon so I should have them waiting for the next run. I don’t know what I will do with my time now that I’m taking a break but I’m gonna try to get some family time in and make them happy. I will be closing this journal out but I will still be lurking on everyone else’s journals lol, thanks everyone for following along and helping me on my grow.✌️
Excellent growing buddy . It’s work and time for sure . Well done ghost all the best going and growing forward bud.

Great job ghost. Now that you're getting those monster crops in you don't need to be growing all year. That's a nice thing. Make sure you stop on by and give me some pointers or just give me some crap on slacking all the time.
Again great job with your grow. More people need to stop in here to learn how environment makes the grow.

Great job ghost. Now that you're getting those monster crops in you don't need to be growing all year. That's a nice thing. Make sure you stop on by and give me some pointers or just give me some crap on slacking all the time.
Again great job with your grow. More people need to stop in here to learn how environment makes the grow.
Thanks Derby, I will definitely stop in to aggravate you still lol. Yea it’s great to be able to take a break and know you have plenty of bud lol. I’ve learned everything I know from 420 and learned a few things from you to Derby, I’m grateful to have met all of you good people on here and I will always keep in touch.✌️

3 weeks felt like 3 years... enjoy the diwn time.. Feels really good to get back in the garden too.
Yea I’m pretty sure I will be ready to start back up, I’m already missing it and would like to pop some beans but wife is excited about the time off cause she’s wanting to go somewhere for a few days so I’ve got to make her happy.✌️

Yea I’m pretty sure I will be ready to start back up, I’m already missing it and would like to pop some beans but wife is excited about the time off cause she’s wanting to go somewhere for a few days so I’ve got to make her happy.✌️

Tell her you're gonna take her somewhere with a tropical climate, lush foliage, no rain, not to humid, and plenty of bright sunshine. Then set up a lounge chair in the tent.

PS - If you try that, let us know the funeral home the showing is going to be at so we can send flowers.

Tell her you're gonna take her somewhere with a tropical climate, lush foliage, no rain, not to humid, and plenty of bright sunshine. Then set up a lounge chair in the tent.

PS - If you try that, let us know the funeral home the showing is going to be at so we can send flowers.
Yea I would have to make reservations ahead of time lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom