Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Yea me to, I should be able to jar chem 3 in a few more days. I keep it cool in the drying room at about 60 so it takes those thick buds a little while to dry but seems like my bud turns out a lot better and retains terpins better when I dry in cooler temps.✌️

how big. an increase in yield from soil to coco?
Well it’s hard to say cause I upgraded my lights at about the same time I switched but I was getting anywhere from 1.5oz-3oz in soil and I vegged 45-60 days. In coco I usually veg for 35-45 days and get anywhere between 4-10oz each plant, with autos I’ve got over 14oz on one plant and it went about 90 days seed to harvest. I was growing with 2 mars 1200’s when I was in soil but when I switched to coco I bought the PS COB and eventually added the QBs. I would say that’s still a big increase in yield even though I did upgrade lights once I switched to coco my plants thrived, they love the stuff.✌️

Not sure, he may have just wanted to change it.✌️
They changed the policy to not allow that

Was he done with his thread, it's closed or moved to finish also

Kinda strange

Your right, coco really wouldn’t be that bad if you had a auto system like Derby has but dwc is a little easier for me right now cause I’m hand watering. I also think they grow a little faster in dwc and I’m excited to see how she’s gonna look come harvest, hopefully she will yield good for me.✌️
Yup it’s alot of work I got seven one gal pots in s three by three and few are wanting to eat twice a day pretty much . Then my four 3 gal pots this I lift daily pretty much and feed they get heavy plus slugging five gal buckets from downstairs up my extremely steep stairs I have to crawl up lol

I’ve come down stairs sweating and had wife go joe your sweating lol

Thanks hun I didn’t know lol

Feel your pain on that one ghost

Yea I know cause I never seen were he harvested his plants in his journal and he told them to move it to completed journal✌️
I actually reported and asked

Just seems strange to me

Back
Top Bottom