Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Whoot Whoot!
Everyone's ladies are looking awesome!

Mother nature decided to throw me another curve-ball this week. Cold front dropped night temps for 75° on Sunday to 54° Monday night and last night was cold too.
Grow room stayed surprisingly close to where I want the temp, but it freaked me out none-the-less. Not sure if the cold has assisted in my girls flowering, but they really fattened up during these cold days.

I'll snap a few new pictures once I get my lazy ass out of bed.

Cant tell you for sure Mr. Gibbs but if a pistol pops out the sack then you good to go otherwise you know what has to be done sigh.. haha! She doesnt look very happy though.

Looking forward to seeing what you got cooking there Presto :thumb:

Okay guys.. Then iv been keeping something very exciting away from you all !
Last week Friday a very good friend of mine and I were puffing on some dank and decided to join together and do 1 awesome guerilla grow on his Farm (he had found a spot he found suitable), not these little bush grows we do BUT something legit. A couple of bongs down the line and me driving home to get my bean collection we started popping the seeds into cups of water for the night so we could plant them the following day. We had a nice amount of rain and the soil in the area is Black and full of nutrients etc. which made everything allot easier.
On saturday morning we setup a 250l water catch drum ontop of the hill with a gravity system running down to where the plants are for easy watering as its on a steep incline and a far distance from any water around.

Once that was done we loosened up the soil and areas where we wanted to plant our beans.. Made the soil moist, marked each area so we dont stand on them when they juveniles. We landed up planting 15 seeds and this is whats popped up so far :
- 3 tangerine Autos ( 2 popped up)
- 2 Sativas ( Both popped up)
- 3 OG kush ( 2 popped up )
- 7 Greenhouse Mix from ACE seeds ( 4 popped up)

So far we have 10 out of 15 babies on the hillside and 10 cheese clones on its way :cheer:
I will keep you all posted on whats happening once a week.. And when things get a lil bigger and worth posting pics ill do a full update and show you the full operation..

Very keen to see where this journey takes me :)

Cant tell you for sure Mr. Gibbs but if pops a pistol out the sack then you good to go otherwise you know what has to be done sigh.. haha! She doesnt look very happy though.

Looking forward to seeing what you got cooking there Presto :thumb:

Okay guys.. Then iv been keeping something very exciting away from you all !
Last week Friday a very good friend of mine and I were puffing on some dank and decided to join together and do 1 awesome guerilla grow on his Farm (he had found a spot he found suitable), not these little bush grows we do BUT something legit. A couple of bongs down the line and me driving home to get my bean collection we started popping the seeds into cups of water for the night so we could plant them the following day. We had a nice amount of rain and the soil in the area is Black and full of nutrients etc. which made everything allot easier.
On saturday morning we setup a 250l water catch drum ontop of the hill with a gravity system running down to where the plants are for easy watering as its on a steep incline and a far distance from any water around.

Once that was done we loosened up the soil and areas where we wanted to plant our beans.. Made the soil moist, marked each area so we dont stand on them when they juveniles. We landed up planting 15 seeds and this is whats popped up so far :
- 3 tangerine Autos ( 2 popped up)
- 2 Sativas ( Both popped up)
- 3 OG kush ( 2 popped up )
- 7 Greenhouse Mix from ACE seeds ( 4 popped up)

So far we have 10 out of 15 babies on the hillside and 10 cheese clones on its way :cheer:
I will keep you all posted on whats happening once a week.. And when things get a lil bigger and worth posting pics ill do a full update and show you the full operation..

Very keen to see where this journey takes me :)
Bad ass! My dream is to grow a couple 16 footers someday out here on my ranch. That is friggin' cool man.
I wish I was networked in with other growers in my local area. I'm sure there are others around me but nobody talks about it because.... It's Texas. Just to be able to smoke-out and discuss the crop with friends, share beans....etc
Having this group as a sounding board is awesome but it would be great to rip a few bongs with everyone after our plants are harvested.

Dam.. No buddies around that grow ? That sucks man.. Iv got quite a big circle of friends that grow all over my country and we share pics/knowledge/ideas etc on the daily. Which is really cool

Our spring has just sprung so we should get a couple of big girls.. Threw the 3 autos in so we have some bud to smoke in December :)

Dam.. No buddies around that grow ? That sucks man.. Iv got quite a big circle of friends that grow all over my country and we share pics/knowledge/ideas etc on the daily. Which is really cool

Our spring has just sprung so we should get a couple of big girls.. Threw the 3 autos in so we have some bud to smoke in December :)
Yeah, all my smoking buddies are middle aged married men with kids like me but they don't want to chance growing a plant out of fear of the law. Shit, I've even offered to "proxy grow" a few beans for them in my barn. So far, nobody has taken me up on the offer. They all seem interested in my grow, but I always feel like a narcissist she discussing my grow with them, almost like bragging. Just because there isn't really a 2 way conversation when discussing the grow... Just me showing pictures and blabbing about how well they are growing.

Feel that way when speaking to some people aswell.. People are so scared of the law and what the law will do , I throw the middle finger in this situation haha :cheer:

If you do guerilla grows they have to catch you or have video evidence of you physically watering the plants to link it to you at all as its not your land etc. Growing is allot less risky than people think.. I find my indoor grows to be more hectic for me cos im worried about smell and people coming in, knocking on the door haha anything really gets you. especially during flowering !

Here are a few "Glamour Shots" of my girls:

THC Bomb autos:
420-magazine-mobile128806738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile204921990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496047714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1911795038.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901678069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1306383762.jpg

And... My little Champion Auto is about to start pushing flowers out soon too:
420-magazine-mobile628711058.jpg

Well f the law i live in ireland its a no brainer if ya get caught ya get caught surly to god ya wont get tomw for growin a few bit its wen ya go big well thats anither matter haha

Feel that way when speaking to some people aswell.. People are so scared of the law and what the law will do , I throw the middle finger in this situation haha :cheer:

If you do guerilla grows they have to catch you or have video evidence of you physically watering the plants to link it to you at all as its not your land etc. Growing is allot less risky than people think.. I find my indoor grows to be more hectic for me cos im worried about smell and people coming in, knocking on the door haha anything really gets you. especially during flowering !
So, I do find it funny when I'm hanging & smoking with my buddies here at my house. They will hear airplanes or helicopters and assume they are running some kind of surveillance. LoL

I live like 9 miles from a tiny airport that flies a bunch of small prop planes and helicopters. Shit, they are the hub for medical choppers for the surrounding area as well. I can't think of any reason the law would be trying to watch me, living in the middle of nowhere on a big ranch with no visible signs of growing herb. No neighbors, and live on a private road; people don't travel the county roads by my place unless they live on that road.

Hahahahahaha started cracking myself reading this :)
People are seriously paranoid and its paranoia like that that will get your ass busted lol
I guess I could understand the worry if I was out selling my crop, or out getting arrested regularly but people who keep to themselves and only grow for themselves just don't attract that kind of negative attention.
Maybe 15 years working law enforcement in the military may have given me a bit of insight into what the coppers are out there looking for. LoL
It ain't me man.... It ain't me! .

Had a bad case of paranoia the other evening.

Stacked a bong, pipe and joint in that order to fry my brain and fry it did.

Was sitting in my living room tripping out on the floor tiles when I had this bad feeling someone was watching me through the sunroof.

Thought of some crazy ideas how I'd get rid of all the evidence, anyone ever imagine what it would be like to eat a whole vegging plant? Or 3?

Haha, boy was I glad when I realized just how high I was

Had a bad case of paranoia the other evening.

Stacked a bong, pipe and joint in that order to fry my brain and fry it did.

Was sitting in my living room tripping out on the floor tiles when I had this bad feeling someone was watching me through the sunroof.

Thought of some crazy ideas how I'd get rid of all the evidence, anyone ever imagine what it would be like to eat a whole vegging plant? Or 3?

Haha, boy was I glad when I realized just how high I was
Haha Haha!.

They looking so much better Gibbs .. Any news on the undecidable male ?

On a super positive note guys.. I took a girl out for the day cruising up the coast to a kiff backpackers, smoking pipes and joints all day long and chilling around a big fire as the weather was pretty shitty .. Long story short, iv found a chick as into MaryJane as I am :) I might have to keep her hahaha !
Definitely a 1st for me.. All the girls iv been into have not really digged it as much as I would of liked lol

They looking so much better Gibbs .. Any news on the undecidable male ?

On a super positive note guys.. I took a girl out for the day cruising up the coast to a kiff backpackers, smoking pipes and joints all day long and chilling around a big fire as the weather was pretty shitty .. Long story short, iv found a chick as into MaryJane as I am :) I might have to keep her hahaha !
Definitely a 1st for me.. All the girls iv been into have not really digged it as much as I would of liked lol
They really are hey? There's always some good with the bad, I've learned some lessons with this grow which I won't go into much detail right now, mostly noob mistakes that I somehow managed to avoid with my first.

Darkside still hasn't shown any pistils from those sack-like growths.. pretty sure they're balls. Luckily Gator hasnt shown balls or pistils yet so I'm hopeful.

I'd like to have at least one other plant to compare yield with compared to the fluxed one, which right now seems VERY promising.

For some reason though I tend to like FIM'ing more than Topping, seems easier to LST, growth is a bit more uniform. But the flux! The neatness of it just does something for me, loving it.

On your girl side, they're hard to find. Especially in ZA.

My girlfriend discovered cannabis through my habbits early on in our relationship, wouldn't go as far as to say she's as into it as me, but she enjoys a toke or two now and then. Sometimes however two weeks go by where she barely smokes.

First time I asked her if she smokes was a deal breaker for me when she agreed to 'try it again'

Day 88

Good news everyone! Looking better than ever!
420-magazine-mobile939769823.jpg

Color is really coming in nicely, growth is faster than usual and it appears like Gator is most probably going to be female.

On the other hand.. Darkside's sacks still haven't produced pistils so I'm pretty much leaning towards male on this one.

Will be away from Sunday to Tuesday to visit the family, so will be using that time as a total dark period to induce flowering. After that I SHOULD most probably know for sure about the sexes.

Side note: maybe some of you knew this, I didn't, but apparently drooping in plants can occur without over/under watering and is more visible in certain strains or plants who's stems might not be very strong. It's known as a "resting period" and can happen near the end of Lights on schedule. Which makes sense because my plants are usually a bit more perky after lights off than lights on and can indicate nearing flowering stage.
Also apparently putting a strobe light on them (which is NOT a good idea!) will have the leaves sticking straight out!

Not sure how reliable this information is, but if it's on the interwebs and it makes some sense it must be true.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Whoot Whoot!
Everyone's ladies are looking awesome!

Mother nature decided to throw me another curve-ball this week. Cold front dropped night temps for 75° on Sunday to 54° Monday night and last night was cold too.
Grow room stayed surprisingly close to where I want the temp, but it freaked me out none-the-less. Not sure if the cold has assisted in my girls flowering, but they really fattened up during these cold days.

I'll snap a few new pictures once I get my lazy ass out of bed.
We're looking at lows in the high 40's next week, although this past week we had record highs..in the 90's. I began chopping my WW and NL last week and finishing them up today. Then curing. Sneak toques are good. My 7/25 OG is a runt. I hope it's high quality to make up for piss poor quantity.

Back
Top Bottom