2 Girls One Pot, Sour Patch Kids, Living Soil

Hell's yeah! 😅😅😅
IMG_20240312_054315366_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240312_054455736_HDR.jpg
I cant remember u are growing organically right? What nutes or amendments again? Dont feel like scanning journal. All your plants are healthy and green. They say organics are slower than synthetics. But i think organics is fast enough for me, and they must just mean veg when they say that bc a plant is gonna flower as long as it flowers. Unless theres a way to speed up flowering idk about. Anyway nice garden dude.

I cant remember u are growing organically right? What nutes or amendments again? Dont feel like scanning journal. All your plants are healthy and green. They say organics are slower than synthetics. But i think organics is fast enough for me, and they must just mean veg when they say that bc a plant is gonna flower as long as it flowers. Unless theres a way to speed up flowering idk about. Anyway nice garden dude.
Yeah...well I call it natural style. Mostly living soil/ no till. No synthetics at all. Even my IPM is natural. I've been using espoma brand for my top dress, and cheap manure based compost that I got at the local hardware store. Other than that, just water. Those pots in there have had at least 3 runs a piece in them. Same soil, never reamemded. I just top dress when I feel like they need it. I think the mix I'm using now is the garden mix. Espoma garden mix. I also have the herb blend, and I had the Holly blend. They're all the same stuff, just different amounts. Again....easy peasy. I think a big key why it works, is I also have red wigglers in my soil. That's why I just leave the leaves in the pots. The worms eat em up and give me back them black worm turds of gold. Lol. No cal mag either. It's slower as far as vegetative, but it won't make a strain finish faster. Maybe a few more grams....maybe. I used to use a nutrient line, but I got tired of having to buy shit every other month. I figured this way, an ounce of herb prolly cost me about 10 bucks, with electricity and all. I spent 13 on the topdress.....last year. Still got about half left. Lol I'm not too poor, I'm just cheap. Lol If I grew commercially this way.....PROFIT for dayz!

Yeah...well I call it natural style. Mostly living soil/ no till. No synthetics at all. Even my IPM is natural. I've been using espoma brand for my top dress, and cheap manure based compost that I got at the local hardware store. Other than that, just water. Those pots in there have had at least 3 runs a piece in them. Same soil, never reamemded. I just top dress when I feel like they need it. I think the mix I'm using now is the garden mix. Espoma garden mix. I also have the herb blend, and I had the Holly blend. They're all the same stuff, just different amounts. Again....easy peasy. I think a big key why it works, is I also have red wigglers in my soil. That's why I just leave the leaves in the pots. The worms eat em up and give me back them black worm turds of gold. Lol. No cal mag either. It's slower as far as vegetative, but it won't make a strain finish faster. Maybe a few more grams....maybe. I used to use a nutrient line, but I got tired of having to buy shit every other month. I figured this way, an ounce of herb prolly cost me about 10 bucks, with electricity and all. I spent 13 on the topdress.....last year. Still got about half left. Lol I'm not too poor, I'm just cheap. Lol If I grew commercially this way.....PROFIT for dayz!
Hell yeah... I love no till. Wish my setup was different i would definitely do a 2x4 bed. Yeah my ounces are probably around the same. I spent about 60 bucks on some dr earth and down to earth amendments and still have a bunch left. Yeah im cheap too. But not really poor. Middle class all day!!! Yeah I'll take a few grams less to not having to worry about phing and measuring shit. Just let tapwater sit out for a day and its perfect ph ends up at 6.5-6.8. just topdress and recharge every blue moon. Shit is way easier than a nute line. Next time i buy some dry amendments im gonna try buildasoil craft blend. Heard that shit was great. I want worms in my shit too!!! Lol

Hell yeah... I love no till. Wish my setup was different i would definitely do a 2x4 bed. Yeah my ounces are probably around the same. I spent about 60 bucks on some dr earth and down to earth amendments and still have a bunch left. Yeah im cheap too. But not really poor. Middle class all day!!! Yeah I'll take a few grams less to not having to worry about phing and measuring shit. Just let tapwater sit out for a day and its perfect ph ends up at 6.5-6.8. just topdress and recharge every blue moon. Shit is way easier than a nute line. Next time i buy some dry amendments im gonna try buildasoil craft blend. Heard that shit was great. I want worms in my shit too!!! Lol
Yeah , I had a bed in the veg tent....used to be flower tent. Found it at a shop. Filled the tent out perfectly. I'd be using it, but if I have to move my plants....it wouldn't work. Lol. Just in case landlord ever wants to pay a visit.

I chopped the UGL tangiewine, and have em in my new dry box. The RH is around 50-60 in my room, temps around 68-78. I didn't get a chance to get any good photos really, lighting sucked and was just too damn busy. Moved some stuff around in the flower room, and got a bunch a shit done that needed to get done. Proper airflow and more space for me to move around in there. Also defoliated the spk f2, and got a few testers in there, and another one of my seeds. I'll get pics up soon. I was gonna try to re veg one of these girls that I chopped, but I wasn't feeling any one of them really. Just no smell. They'd come in and out during flower, but I just didn't get any thing that popped out. That skunk n sour on the other hand, you touch her and she smells like fuely bubble gum. Definitely noticeable. She's gonna go another week. Did get a shot of the plants in the box though. Happy growing!
IMG_20240315_213837744.jpg

I chopped the UGL tangiewine, and have em in my new dry box. The RH is around 50-60 in my room, temps around 68-78. I didn't get a chance to get any good photos really, lighting sucked and was just too damn busy. Moved some stuff around in the flower room, and got a bunch a shit done that needed to get done. Proper airflow and more space for me to move around in there. Also defoliated the spk f2, and got a few testers in there, and another one of my seeds. I'll get pics up soon. I was gonna try to re veg one of these girls that I chopped, but I wasn't feeling any one of them really. Just no smell. They'd come in and out during flower, but I just didn't get any thing that popped out. That skunk n sour on the other hand, you touch her and she smells like fuely bubble gum. Definitely noticeable. She's gonna go another week. Did get a shot of the plants in the box though. Happy growing!
IMG_20240315_213837744.jpg
Dam that looks familiar. I did the same thing b4 i moved tent outta garage and into grow room.
I see u have your exhaust and intake ports cut out!!! Good job chron!!!

Oh and buds look good too, from what i can see.

Yeah , I had a bed in the veg tent....used to be flower tent. Found it at a shop. Filled the tent out perfectly. I'd be using it, but if I have to move my plants....it wouldn't work. Lol. Just in case landlord ever wants to pay a visit.
I feel you on tha landlord part. Had to stop growing in house i was renting bc leasing company wanted to do pop up visits, and they checked inside closets. Weird.

Dam that looks familiar. I did the same thing b4 i moved tent outta garage and into grow room.
I see u have your exhaust and intake ports cut out!!! Good job chron!!!

Oh and buds look good too, from what i can see.
They're not bad....the dark one I really was looking at just doesn't have the frost. The other one I liked has frost, but the buds are tiny, and she's got a ton of leaf. The other two have small buds too, but they're just overall small. Pretty frosty though. Like I said, the terps came and went with these.....I'd notice a 🍊 citrus rind kinda smell, but then when I'd run a leaf with trichs....I couldn't smell nothing. Lol. I like when it slaps ya in the face. I'm sure they'll smoke good, just nothing I wanna keep around. I got super lucky with my landlord. He don't ever come by. Nice guy. I'll fix shit in my own just to keep my privacy. Lol.

Some pics of the flowers now....got 3 confirmed girls from the testers in the bunny pots, 2 testers in one pot, and another unconfirmed in a bunny pot. Also one of my sfv crosses in a bunny pot. Skunk n sour is looking close to done. I'd like to let the other girls dry first, but sheay have to come down within the week. Idk....prolly wait til next weekend. She smells like some fuely ass bubblegum. Also got the spk f2 all cleaned up. This girl is ultra stacked. Lol. I ain't even gonna say nothing else. If the buds are similar to mom....she'll be a yielder for sure. Put up some more reflective material, and opened up the space some. Moved my exhaust fan from the ground, to up high. Room runs about ambient to outside room temps. Still cold as fuck here. Went from 60s to snowing today. So gotta keep the heater on. Keep it about 68 to 70 in the room. Flower room gets about 72 or so. Full flower room shot too. A big ass leaf, that's almost as wide as the plant is tall, and a shot of what my soil looks like after I defoliate. Lol first pic skunk n sour
IMG_20240317_055413150.jpg
my Sour Patch Kids f2d, bud sites for dayz!
IMG_20240317_055438244.jpg
full room, probably working with about 2.5 x 3 ft or so. A bit cramped at times. Lol I do have about 10 ft of height to work with though.
IMG_20240317_055840673.jpg
another side shot of the spk f2d, just in case you didn't see the buds before. Lol as I was defoliating I though, " these buds be blocking light"! Lol
IMG_20240317_055447414.jpg
skunk n sour again
IMG_20240317_055512527.jpg
tester
IMG_20240317_055322116.jpg
the ol' chop and drop
IMG_20240317_055539499.jpg
big ass leaf
IMG_20240317_055553250.jpg

Some pics of the flowers now....got 3 confirmed girls from the testers in the bunny pots, 2 testers in one pot, and another unconfirmed in a bunny pot. Also one of my sfv crosses in a bunny pot. Skunk n sour is looking close to done. I'd like to let the other girls dry first, but sheay have to come down within the week. Idk....prolly wait til next weekend. She smells like some fuely ass bubblegum. Also got the spk f2 all cleaned up. This girl is ultra stacked. Lol. I ain't even gonna say nothing else. If the buds are similar to mom....she'll be a yielder for sure. Put up some more reflective material, and opened up the space some. Moved my exhaust fan from the ground, to up high. Room runs about ambient to outside room temps. Still cold as fuck here. Went from 60s to snowing today. So gotta keep the heater on. Keep it about 68 to 70 in the room. Flower room gets about 72 or so. Full flower room shot too. A big ass leaf, that's almost as wide as the plant is tall, and a shot of what my soil looks like after I defoliate. Lol first pic skunk n sour
IMG_20240317_055413150.jpg
my Sour Patch Kids f2d, bud sites for dayz!
IMG_20240317_055438244.jpg
full room, probably working with about 2.5 x 3 ft or so. A bit cramped at times. Lol I do have about 10 ft of height to work with though.
IMG_20240317_055840673.jpg
another side shot of the spk f2d, just in case you didn't see the buds before. Lol as I was defoliating I though, " these buds be blocking light"! Lol
IMG_20240317_055447414.jpg
skunk n sour again
IMG_20240317_055512527.jpg
tester
IMG_20240317_055322116.jpg
the ol' chop and drop
IMG_20240317_055539499.jpg
big ass leaf
IMG_20240317_055553250.jpg
Nice. That spk looks frosty af!! So u keep your space on flower schedule and just pop seeds and go flower from seed, or do you have a veg area? I know i nosey af!!! Lol bc your plants have some nice size for straight flowering plants.

Nice. That spk looks frosty af!! So u keep your space on flower schedule and just pop seeds and go flower from seed, or do you have a veg area? I know i nosey af!!! Lol bc your plants have some nice size for straight flowering plants.
I have a veg tent. A 2x3. Some are flipped right from seed, some have a little veg time. They're pretty small I think. That spk probably had about 3-4 weeks veg. The skunk is the tallest at maybe 2 ft or so.

I have a veg tent. A 2x3. Some are flipped right from seed, some have a little veg time. They're pretty small I think. That spk probably had about 3-4 weeks veg. The skunk is the tallest at maybe 2 ft or so.
Ok. I was thinking dam them are some big plants for str8 12/12. But i remember u said u was a perpetual grower. So seems like your harvesting something every 2 weeks!!! Nice im stuck at about every 2-3 months harvest. Probably could get it down with more work. Im against work in the garden, i just wanna watch them grow, with minimal effort on my part! Lol did I mention i was an old lazy bastard. Unless its for money i dont like work!!! Maybe thats why im middle class!!! Lol. Rant over

Ok. I was thinking dam them are some big plants for str8 12/12. But i remember u said u was a perpetual grower. So seems like your harvesting something every 2 weeks!!! Nice im stuck at about every 2-3 months harvest. Probably could get it down with more work. Im against work in the garden, i just wanna watch them grow, with minimal effort on my part! Lol did I mention i was an old lazy bastard. Unless its for money i dont like work!!! Maybe thats why im middle class!!! Lol. Rant over
Yeah,but some of these plants I'm only pulling maybe half an ounce. The smaller ones. So like those four tangiewine, I'd say I got maybe 4 ounces. There's prolly 3 or so on that skunk n sour. She got to veg a while though. I'm a lazy Gardner too. I spend about a total of an hour a week in there. Sometimes maybe more. I check on them in the a.m. right when I get up, so half the time I'm half asleep. I look at them quick at night, to pull up my curtain, other than that, let em grow. That's not a bad deal on that tent. I need a new one. My shit is old and busted. Floor is all shit. I run an I power fan. Shits been running straight for acer 5 years. Lol it was in storage for a year though.

Yeah,but some of these plants I'm only pulling maybe half an ounce. The smaller ones. So like those four tangiewine, I'd say I got maybe 4 ounces. There's prolly 3 or so on that skunk n sour. She got to veg a while though. I'm a lazy Gardner too. I spend about a total of an hour a week in there. Sometimes maybe more. I check on them in the a.m. right when I get up, so half the time I'm half asleep. I look at them quick at night, to pull up my curtain, other than that, let em grow. That's not a bad deal on that tent. I need a new one. My shit is old and busted. Floor is all shit. I run an I power fan. Shits been running straight for acer 5 years. Lol it was in storage for a year though.
Dam im glad to hear that about that ipower fan, i got one when i got the tent. Its been running for a year str8, no problems yet.
Yeah i started out this journal running smaller plants autos, and i dont mind it with autos, but on my photos i want at least 2 ounces. So gotta veg for at least 2 weeks i like going 5-6 week veg. Was thinking about trying a 3 plant perpetual, but like i said im just was thinking about it. My body said hell naw!!! Lol

Quick photos. Skunk n sour finishing up, now. She does look like she could go a few more days, but I seen a nanner so she's coming down, probably tonight. Maybe tomorrow in the a.m. any way, got some little purple on her. Kinda lost the bubble gum smell, now she's just super sweet, kinda gassy. Don't smell like skunk at all. Or sour. Lol The sour patch kids F2 looks nice. Nice solid plant. Frost starting to come in now too. Some testers in the back....all are turning out to be fems, which is great, but like the last 20 seeds I got from this dude turned out all fems. Prolly why he doesn't sell seeds any more. Or changed his name. Either way, I'm gonna smoke that shit. 😂😂😂 Also the one under the cage is the first one I sexed with that sock pot. Decided to wait a bit so she could get back to veg, get her hormones straightened out. Maybe another couple days she'll go in once the skunk n sour is out. She's growing kinda weird too. These are those weird accidental seeds I made with the random male. Not sure what to expect.
IMG_20240323_053753889.jpg
IMG_20240323_053803069.jpg
IMG_20240323_053832733.jpg
IMG_20240323_053859322.jpg
IMG_20240323_052906485.jpg
IMG_20240323_053924678.jpg
IMG_20240323_053819886.jpg

Back
Top Bottom