UGL tangoewine
IMG_20240202_053621056.jpg
skunk n sour
IMG_20240202_053627030.jpg
glory shot
IMG_20240202_053634472.jpg
OG F2, weird one. Lol
IMG_20240202_053606136.jpg

A nug of the tall OG F2. Not even the top. Lol. I saved the top 3 nugs in a separate jar. Still curing up, but doesn't break up that impressive, aside from the gas. Lol. A little sticky, but I'm sure that'll dissipate with a cute. But damn....this limey lemon tall one will make your nose tingle. Lol. When you smoke it I mean. First rip grabs my nose and tingles for a minute!. Lol, them terps maaang!. Lol. Spacey high. Pretty chill, but aware. I'd say pretty potent. Hard to judge potency when your always high. 🤷
IMG_20240206_070043639.jpg

Photos never load in order. Lol, so this is my SPK x Spk. I did top once, but she's just a bush naturally. Branches coming off the branches. Part of the reason why I decided to use this plant to breed. That, pest resilience, and frost all over. Excited to see how this one turns out. Please be a lady.
IMG_20240215_053502966.jpg
skunk n sour
IMG_20240215_052220878.jpg
ugl tangiewine a
IMG_20240215_052209829.jpg
ol' mutant McGee ended up being a dude.
IMG_20240215_051950563.jpg
this is the beauty of living soil. Lol the ol' chop and drop.
IMG_20240215_052109412_HDR.jpg
ugl tangiewine b.....shes not even a foot all. Maybe 9 inches. Been a runt from the get go. She's sharing some shoes with plant A.
IMG_20240215_052157356.jpg
sock pot still working. Trying to see if I can sex them in these. Taking it's time.
IMG_20240215_052253487_HDR.jpg
ugl tangiewine c
IMG_20240215_052143129.jpg
UGL Tangiewine D, prolly gonna try and monster crop this one, very narrow leaves, seems to be flowering the quickest. The terps are coming and going with these girls. One day they smell like dank ass citrus rims, and the next day they don't smell like much. Either way, she's stacked, and has a great structure. Happy growing.
IMG_20240215_052134144.jpg

Photos never load in order. Lol, so this is my SPK x Spk. I did top once, but she's just a bush naturally. Branches coming off the branches. Part of the reason why I decided to use this plant to breed. That, pest resilience, and frost all over. Excited to see how this one turns out. Please be a lady.
IMG_20240215_053502966.jpg
skunk n sour
IMG_20240215_052220878.jpg
ugl tangiewine a
IMG_20240215_052209829.jpg
ol' mutant McGee ended up being a dude.
IMG_20240215_051950563.jpg
this is the beauty of living soil. Lol the ol' chop and drop.
IMG_20240215_052109412_HDR.jpg
ugl tangiewine b.....shes not even a foot all. Maybe 9 inches. Been a runt from the get go. She's sharing some shoes with plant A.
IMG_20240215_052157356.jpg
sock pot still working. Trying to see if I can sex them in these. Taking it's time.
IMG_20240215_052253487_HDR.jpg
ugl tangiewine c
IMG_20240215_052143129.jpg
UGL Tangiewine D, prolly gonna try and monster crop this one, very narrow leaves, seems to be flowering the quickest. The terps are coming and going with these girls. One day they smell like dank ass citrus rims, and the next day they don't smell like much. Either way, she's stacked, and has a great structure. Happy growing.
IMG_20240215_052134144.jpg
😁Mutant mcGee

the sock pot, good idea. for just sexing. great to know if im in a pinch and run out of solo cups!!lol plants look good, that last one is nice, with the main cola standing like a queen and all her lil peasants gathered around her! you got a few flavors ive never heard of. its crazy how many strains are out there now!
Yeah man, I like to try to be a little different. Every body seems to grow the same stuff. I did some testers for the breeder that did that skunk n sour, found one that tasted like wirglys sugar free gum. Well it tasted like artificial rose flavor, but smelled like that gum. Unfortunately lost her last summer cause my buddy is a moron. He put all my mother's out in the forest, and forgot where. For fucks sake. 🥴🥴🥴🤬🤬🤬 That's when I lost that lemon Jeffery, that cut I was talking about with the gum smell, I had a killer bubba 76 that tasted and smelled like cedar, a BX of The One, and a bag seed that smelled like oil and bratwurst. Lol. Oh well, now I can find some new shit.

Yeah man, I like to try to be a little different. Every body seems to grow the same stuff. I did some testers for the breeder that did that skunk n sour, found one that tasted like wirglys sugar free gum. Well it tasted like artificial rose flavor, but smelled like that gum. Unfortunately lost her last summer cause my buddy is a moron. He put all my mother's out in the forest, and forgot where. For fucks sake. 🥴🥴🥴🤬🤬🤬 That's when I lost that lemon Jeffery, that cut I was talking about with the gum smell, I had a killer bubba 76 that tasted and smelled like cedar, a BX of The One, and a bag seed that smelled like oil and bratwurst. Lol. Oh well, now I can find some new shit.
I forgot to mention the best thing about fabric, at least IMO. You can keep plants for extended periods of time. No need to transplant cause the roots never get root bound. I used to keep those moms in 5 gallon pots for about a year, then just clone and reset them. The roots prune themselves.

I forgot to mention the best thing about fabric, at least IMO. You can keep plants for extended periods of time. No need to transplant cause the roots never get root bound. I used to keep those moms in 5 gallon pots for about a year, then just clone and reset them. The roots prune themselves.
Sounds about right, never kept a mother but might have too if bro dont come get this clone thats turned into a full adult now.lol i wish i had room for it, but just going with 2 this time.

A nice nug of some Northern Angel. Bred by Uptown Growlab, a cross of N
IMG_20240220_065127523.jpg
IMG_20240220_065232894.jpg
L and Bouriqua Kush. I think I have a few more beans, plant was very NL leaning, but terps are totally different. Kinda funky ass cheesy, food smells in an apartment hallway in a very odd way. Kinda weird. Dunno if I like it. Lol

A nice nug of some Northern Angel. Bred by Uptown Growlab, a cross of N
IMG_20240220_065127523.jpg
IMG_20240220_065232894.jpg
L and Bouriqua Kush. I think I have a few more beans, plant was very NL leaning, but terps are totally different. Kinda funky ass cheesy, food smells in an apartment hallway in a very odd way. Kinda weird. Dunno if I like it. Lol
Lol. I know what you mean about not knowing if u like it. I was like that with the glookies, shit had a funny smell to it but it kinda grew on me, and turned into one of my favorites. Now im down to my last quarter of it and im savoring the hell out of it. But that shit in your hand is my kinda bud, i would smoke the shit outta that!!! 😂

Man you are a fuckin trip, got me rotf with your taste and smell descriptions!!! 🤣😅😅😅 Oil and bratwurst, lol that sounds nasty af. But i would try it just to see if it taste like u described!!! Lol

Tell your buddy not to get high next time he puts yalls plants out in the wilderness!!!! Lmao. I would've drug his ass out there to hunt for them bitches!!! Lol
Dude, I DID! That day sucked. When I moved, I moved about 150miles, and I didn't really have a place to stay yet. I was off grid for a minute, but I wanted to keep my mother's. Well, long story short, my buddy is more into drinking and basically any other narcotic, and is more concerned with throwing his life away. He got paranoid, and went out into a state forest at 4 am and planted them. I was under the impression he knew, well when I went to my little stash and discovered it was gone....rippers or deer, not sure....deer didn't fuck with them all season, but late flower? Idk.....any way, I went to go get the mother's figuring they would be flowered......spent 3 hours in the woods and didn't find shit. I was a bit saddened. Man....all that stress and special trips to try to keep my plants. I'm not necessarily in the most weed friendly state, so all that for nothin. Oh well.....these girls are like women. So many different varieties, I'd like to try em all! But at least with these girls, we can't get caught up! Lol

Dude, I DID! That day sucked. When I moved, I moved about 150miles, and I didn't really have a place to stay yet. I was off grid for a minute, but I wanted to keep my mother's. Well, long story short, my buddy is more into drinking and basically any other narcotic, and is more concerned with throwing his life away. He got paranoid, and went out into a state forest at 4 am and planted them. I was under the impression he knew, well when I went to my little stash and discovered it was gone....rippers or deer, not sure....deer didn't fuck with them all season, but late flower? Idk.....any way, I went to go get the mother's figuring they would be flowered......spent 3 hours in the woods and didn't find shit. I was a bit saddened. Man....all that stress and special trips to try to keep my plants. I'm not necessarily in the most weed friendly state, so all that for nothin. Oh well.....these girls are like women. So many different varieties, I'd like to try em all! But at least with these girls, we can't get caught up! Lol
Dam thats crazy, man. I had a buddy like that too. Fuckin deer got high as hell that day, they waited on those bitches to ripen all the way up b4 they ate!!!! Lol
Im at work right now bc wife just said i had something in the mail!!!! So got that to look forward to!!! 4 more hrs dammit boy!!!! Yeah man so many flavors, i just want the ones that get me higher, and higher!!! Thats my thing, i aint good with the descriptions of taste and smell like you... Lol

Dam thats crazy, man. I had a buddy like that too. Fuckin deer got high as hell that day, they waited on those bitches to ripen all the way up b4 they ate!!!! Lol
Im at work right now bc wife just said i had something in the mail!!!! So got that to look forward to!!! 4 more hrs dammit boy!!!! Yeah man so many flavors, i just want the ones that get me higher, and higher!!! Thats my thing, i aint good with the descriptions of taste and smell like you... Lol
Most the time my wife doesn't agree with my smell profiles. Lol. Just what they smell like to me. Hope that's ur pack. Getting worried it didn't make it.

TheseTangiewine are doing they're thing. Little one smells like a bit of light citrus, and the one sharing her pot, smells like straight anise, or black licorice. Sweet anise, assuming from the cookies lineage. I don't like black licorice, but fuck....that shit smells enticing! The one I thought I wanted to keep around, smells like dank citrus, and the one that sharing her pot, the dark girl, she's interesting. Looks dark, smells like an orange in hell. Maybe like blood orange? But no sweetness.....fuckin goth oranges and shit. Kinda like it. Lol and then the skunk and sour, looking fantastic. Very terpy too, but no skunk smells. Or sour, lol, smells like artificial bubble gum. More sock pots for sexing in there too. Socks
IMG_20240222_052837976.jpg
Anise girl
IMG_20240222_053011761.jpg
micro girl
IMG_20240222_053022958.jpg
Goth Oranges
IMG_20240222_052954673.jpg
IMG_20240222_052954673.jpg
Skunk and sour
IMG_20240222_053003384.jpg
Dank Oranges
IMG_20240222_052943855.jpg