2 weeks - No seeds?

Bloodjaw

Has anyone else had this issue? I received a shipping email on the 12th of January and the seeds still haven't come (January 26th). It should be noted that I'm in Canada, where it is perfectly legal to purchase and order cannabis seeds. Also, no customs to get through as this is a Canadian based company. Canada Post estimates delivery of this kind to be 2-5 days. I'd love to hear if anyone else had this issue, and either had them come a little later, or just never received. I'm trying to figure out the odds of them finally arriving...

Final update:

After contacting CKS last Friday to tell them I had still not received the seeds, they said they would resend them that day. As skeptical as I was, I remained hopeful. Today, the proof was in the mail! The first package seems to be lost or stolen, possibly by someone within the postal service, but the second package arrived 4 business days after being sent. A huge thank you to CKS for making it right, and with no fuss.

Final update:

After contacting CKS last Friday to tell them I had still not received the seeds, they said they would resend them that day. As skeptical as I was, I remained hopeful. Today, the proof was in the mail! The first package seems to be lost or stolen, possibly by someone within the postal service, but the second package arrived 4 business days after being sent. A huge thank you to CKS for making it right, and with no fuss.
Told you

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Back
Top Bottom