2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

Bear, what's your problem with loading pictures?

when i go to upload pics it keeps asking me to sign in nothing i or 420 has done has fixed it yet

when i go to upload pics it keeps asking me to sign in nothing i or 420 has done has fixed it yet

Ahhh..... The digital gremlin. I see. The pages are flashing on mine right now. Good times ahead, evidentially. :laughtwo: They'll get it worked out Bear. You just keep tending the garden and taking pictures to load in when that happens. :love: :hug: :love:

sad night all my thunderpaws jJills were jacks

am taking pics and patiently (HA NOT ) waitting for them to fix it

YYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWW pic upload is working for me again.. todyas chore list is water blue fire now in first week of veg ( got 2 past clone stage ). watered the flower room added a sprig of mint in with the Jack clones cause they looked lonely without the thunderpaws with em . ph in water i have been able to keep between 5.8-6.5 so i think i am doing good there temps in flower room have been holding at 70-78 with a rh of 54. temps in clone/veg area has been between 75-80 with a rh of 48-54. Here are the pics i have from the past week will be taking more when lights come on in flower room
Tie Down Top
tie_down_top.jpg

Tie Down Side
tie_down.jpg

Clones New Light
Clones_new_Light_21.jpg

Jackalope Liking New Lights
Jacklope_New_lights1.jpg

Blue Fire New Lights
Blue_Fire_New_Lights1.jpg

I keep going and I might become a pot grower yet

There you go!!!! :party: :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo: :party:

HOT OFF THE PRESS
Jack_Clones.jpg

FIM211.jpg

FIM37.jpg

jack_Clones2.jpg

Baby_Oscar_Grouch.jpg

Budz13.jpg

Blue_Fire5.jpg

got ya what is a good distance to keep the led i have it at 11 inches seeing yellowing/whitening of leaves thinking of moving the light to 15 inches

yesterday I watered all the veg and clones and fed the flower room. Donated out the 2 blue fires i had in 2nd week of veg patient needed em asap just charged him a minimal grow fee. He wanted 12 but all I had was the 2 so he will just have to get in line lol. Cut 4 new blue fire clones today and put em in the dome

a while back I posted all thunder paws i had to cull they were all males

out of 12 six sprouted 2 died in seedling 4 made it through veg then in 2nd week of flower turned male go figure if it can be fucked up I will do it. out of jackalope 12 planted six sprouted 2 didnt make it got 4 in 3 week of flower and looking happy with budz all over em

am thinking of staying away from seeds that is why i trying so hard to master this cloning trick. So far I am at about 80 percent mark at getting clones to take

am thinking of staying away from seeds that is why i trying so hard to master this cloning trick. So far I am at about 80 percent mark at getting clones to take

Agreed! Seeds are a pain in the ass.
Can't mail a clone to USA though ;-)

Seeds are a pain in the ass even when everything goes great. Plant a dozen, drop half for males, then have to clone all the females, then bloom/dry/cure/test the different plants and decide which is best phenotype. But after that you only need one clone of the best from then on. Femenized seeds help a little but only by eliminating males, which doesn't make that much difference in the process. Still need to clone all and pick best pheno.
This is why I always clone my favourite plants as you don't want to have to start from seed again.

If you are still struggling with clones then just take two of each instead of one, then if you lose one of each no problem. I still lose the odd clone occasionally but they almost always make it.

today was easy day watered clones and flower and dropped 5 more Jack clones and 5 more Blue Fire Clones

Back
Top Bottom