420's Bear Goes Perpetual - Multi-Strain - 2015 - Coco & Perlite

Auto VS Photo-Period & Why

• Total voters
sorry for no updates in the past few days been in hospital. got sick fri s[emt all night fri puking and shitting went to er sat was walkomg with nurse to examining room and next thing I know I am sitting on the floor coming to. nurse said I said wait a sec walked over to wall put hand on wall amd slid down it. Found out i was dehydrated from all the puking and my heart rate had dropped to lower 50's from the dehydration and I have a intestinal bug they admitted me and pumped me full of fluids and kept me over night for observation. released me yesterday and spent the day slepping. knew i qas sick cause i couldnt even smoke more than 2 hits without going into a coughing fit and puking. Here are pics I took fri before getting sick
seedlings
seedlings_2_2.jpg

seedlings
seedlings54.jpg

Terry day unknown
Terry_Day_unkown.jpg

Pammy day 70
Pammy_day_70.jpg

Jazzy day 40
Jazzy_Day_40.jpg
]
J_Bud.jpg

Georgia rescue
Georgia_rescue_.jpg

Alchemy day 2
Alchemy_day_2.jpg

temps
Temps1.jpg

there you go everyone is doing well nothing for me to do

To answer your poll.... AUTOs...... Autos done right are real contenders.. there potency and yields have made leaps and bounds I'm the past years.. .. and there's only 1 tent needed. Anyone who doesn't agree is living in yhe past. Toss an LED panel or 2 in a tent on 18/6 and fill it with properly grown autos in 70 days you'll need a dump truck to haul it all out and every time a plant comes out just put another one in same light dame schedule .

what I got a plant in for vote

am new and have one auto amnesia that got damage real bad so is way behind she is in my pics under terry

To answer your poll.... AUTOs...... Autos done right are real contenders.. there potency and yields have made leaps and bounds I'm the past years.. .. and there's only 1 tent needed. Anyone who doesn't agree is living in yhe past. Toss an LED panel or 2 in a tent on 18/6 and fill it with properly grown autos in 70 days you'll need a dump truck to haul it all out and every time a plant comes out just put another one in same light dame schedule .

Couldn't agree with you more Atrain, although I'm also doing photo flowering in what's essentially an auto tent. You, my friend, have taken autos to a new level. :bravo:

atrain voted for ya

am back to my old self so that is a good thing I guess ( some would say no LOL) working on new update will try and get it posted tonight.:Namaste:

TODAY'S UPDATE

It has been awhile since I have done a update just have not had the motivation then I read on someone's post yesterday
there are lazy stoners
but the are no lazy Growers
or something like that and I got my motivation back. Things have been taking care of themselves thank the grow gods Everybody got watered today. and without any further adoo
Terry Day74
Terry4.jpg

Terry21.jpg

Pammy Day 108
Pammy21.jpg

Pammy4.jpg

Jazzy Day 87
Jazzy31.jpg

Jazzy21.jpg

Jazzy5.jpg

Georgia Day unknown
Georgia9.jpg

Georgia21.jpg

Lemon Kush Day25
Lemon_Kush8.jpg

Alchemy Seedlings 3 weeks
Alchemy_Seedlings2.jpg

Alchemy_Seedlings.jpg

Alchemy_Seedlings3.jpg

Temps
Temps1.jpg

well went to Dr yesterday and he was not pleased at all pleased. I have lost another 20 pounds in the past yr. They are doing a geno type and changed my meds to one that is once a day. They are also doing my cd4 and viral load it will take at least 2 weeks to get the results. I have lost about 4-6 inches off my gut. found out why my internal thermostat is not working I have lost most of my body fat but have not replaced it with muscle mass. He also renewed my medical card for another yr. Sad to say yesterday I called terry ( auto amnesia) and Georgia the reason was teryy looked like i was gonna get maybe .25 oz from her and I needed the pot and georgia I already harvested her once and she wasnt pushing any new pistals and iread alot about the chance of her hermieing and I needed her pot she looks like i will get 28-56 grams off heer when she drys out which will go into edibles. I will try and post pics tonight when i get back and the lights are on:ganjamon: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Fighting health issues is a rough one when they aren't sure what's going on. Keep fighting the good fight Bear.

Thank the Grow Gods for this grow I got going and you guyz or I probably wouldnt of made it through these past 4 months:circle-of-love: :420: :thanks: :adore:

spotty think it was nute burn

Back
Top Bottom