2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

now fighting heat and humidity ( or lack of ) probs on top of trying to bounce em back from root burn. shut down exhaust fan to help try and raise humidity and added a humidifier. Praying to the ghost of Bob Marley to help me get through this grow then gonna switch gears and try going organic soil. There is a brand I am looking at that needs no nutes no ferterllizer nothing just plant and water ( ty 36grow)
Gonna be the first Time I have tried growing in soil but obviously growing in coco is not working with me so gonna try and go real simple.

Busy day today in the lab. transplanted into a 15 gal pot in new grow material. Here is the info

Grow Mix: Fox farms ocean mist organic
15 gal plastic pot
strain : Jackalope clones
30 days in flower
Nutes : Budda Grow Trinity Big Bloom ( if i decide to use )
300 w LED x2
ph: 5.9-6.4 ( still working on getting it constant)
temp : 86 with lights 80 without
RH : 46 %

Wen transplanted into 15 gal she got all old grow material shook off then dunked in ph 5.9 water to rinse roots then planted then was given a gal of 6.4 water. Said Prayer to the ghost of Bob Marley and to the grow gods and am hoping i can get her to bounce back. Taking old coco mix and gonna rinse real well add biochar and reuse at later time or give to gf. Next cycle will also get biochar added to the soil I am now using and other organisms added. Am working on getting pics done as we speak hope to post em tonight
:Namaste::blunt::ganjamon:

just checked lab and am getting happy got temp down to 82 this morning and rh up to 46 just misted and gave a quarter turn. one thing i forgot to say tyesterday is i ran a hose to my ac vent from the intake seems to be helping klooks more like shots of plants i have seen people reveg more than a plant that has been in flower 4 weeks there are some green buds forming so things might work yet. wondering when i can start adding nutes or just let them go the next 7 weeks by them selves

Finaly here they are
Before Nute Burn
Before_Nute_Burn.jpg

Me and Da Girls
Me_and_da_Girls.jpg

Da Ladies 32days Flower
The_Girls12.jpg

My_Ladies.jpg

Da_Girls.jpg

Ouch poor plants. I would not add any fertilizers until new growth is all green again abd confirmed no signs of bite burn on the new growth. even then go super easy on them.
Don't worry you will get it eventually. Learning to grow takes time.

i will be surprised if i end up with a oz off the 2 of them but growing in the knowledge of what not to do starting some clones to have for readyness

when I get this down pat I may want to try a couple thunderpaw seeds again. got a couple of seeds from the last batc that wer jack female and thunder male but dont know how good they are

well with great sadness i say the girls did not bounce back i got up this morning and everything on her was brown and falling off there are some possibilties of a couple clones off each one. this is very frustrating but it just makes me want to drop back ten yards and punt so upwards and onwards. planted my last 6 seeds yesterday so hopefully i will get at least 2 females on a side note i have found 2 new strains i need to find seeds for one is called tangerine dream and the other is Amnesia HAze. The tangerine is a good day smoke but the amnesia is deffinately night time meds

well I am a proud poppa again 4 of the 6 seeds i planted popped ground over the week endstill have them on 24/7 lighting
am talking to em and watering em every morning picking up some biochar next month to help them when i trans them into the big pot. What I did get off the plants does have a harsh taste but enjoyable buzz ( that was the jackalope) probably would of been alot better if it went to maturity

just a quick update babies are growing well in this new soilhave decided today is day 5 since all showed their heads am thinking of adding a dozen or 2 of nightcrawlers loose with em gonna do some minor work with em today then will take pics
:volcano-smiley: :ganjamon:

ok here we go everyone got seperated and the pot was devided into four area platend each babie in one are misted well the fed with 10ml budda grow and 10 ml trinity in 2 gal of water. Decideed I am gonna go to my local garden center and get 2 doz canadian night crawlers and add it to the pot i am growing in and have a storage tote i am storing my extra soil in it is gonna get 2 doz worms also. asked on a soil growers site and the consensus was if ya dont drown em or dry em out then it will be benifitial. Here are the pics from today
Babies
Babies71.jpg

Transplanted
Transplanted5.jpg

Tucked in for the night
Tucked_In1.jpg

They were also flipped to a 18/6 light sched today here we go again

2 doz worms added to active pot and 1 doz added to back up pot back up will get another 1-2 doz in 2 weeks. Looks like everyone is hanging in there and may of even grown a little

HAd a great day yesterday had a surprise call from the guy that bought the clones of the JAckalope and was invited over to his garden to show him some of the ftuff you guys have taught me showed him how to do LST and HST showed him how to top also the bonus was came home with 6 good size branches ( lol) I am trying to root outdoors got 4 outside and 2 inside with the blue fire. Dont know if they will root but hopefully they will. Plan on bringing in the 4 outside just before i flip the flower room over
wish me luck guys and COVER ME I AM GOING IN

Great Job Bear!

How does it feel to pass on the knowledge? It's something I'm tickled about everyday.

Wish you the best my man! Also, don't forget that I have a channel on YouTube that explains all aspects of cannabis (using videos) heck it out!!

Great Job Bear!

How does it feel to pass on the knowledge? It's something I'm tickled about everyday.

Wish you the best my man! Also, don't forget that I have a channel on YouTube that explains all aspects of cannabis (using videos) heck it out!!
visit the site alot

Back
Top Bottom