2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

GOOD MORNING FOLKS JUST FOR YOU GUYS
phpTK1g0eAM.jpg

the strain is called boggle gum Boggle Gum is a relaxing hybrid cross between Northern Lights #5 and BOG Bubble.

Lets all do a wake and bake

ok Everyone got 10 ml budda grow 10 ml trinity 2 tbs grow big in one gal of water. Doing a report on White Gold from Sensi Seeds is an indica-dominant hybrid that mixes White Widow with Himalayan Gold. Its dense colas are caked in sticky resin and produce a pungent Haze aroma. White Gold tastes sweet and earthy with a hint of fruitiness, supplying euphoric effects that won’t interrupt focus. that is a true statement keeps me mellow yet motivated

The other product I dont know if it will get pulled from the post is a product called zoot drops it is a thc based concentrate that is 5 mg thc/tsp a little pricey 30.00 for 100mg bottle the one i tried was called yippee ki-yay and is a inda 1 tbl in my coffee is a nice way to start my day. you know had a epiphany at 2 am this morning 420 should start a used product section for us to post stuff we dont need anymore ( I can dream can't i ) oh well back for a a trip to the real world

Good morning Bear. :hug: You have any recent pictures to share? They were looking pretty peaked after the transplant. That's a brutal way to germinate and transplant Bear. I could hear the roots screaming.

I'll be starting a hempy grow today, so I'll finally have some understanding of this mixing nutrients thing you guys are all adept at.

Have a great day buckaroo. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good morning Bear. :hug: You have any recent pictures to share? They were looking pretty peaked after the transplant. That's a brutal way to germinate and transplant Bear. I could hear the roots screaming.

I'll be starting a hempy grow today, so I'll finally have some understanding of this mixing nutrients thing you guys are all adept at.

pics will be posted sometime today

just for you sue
Clones163.jpg

blue_fire_3_weeks.jpg

Thank you Bear. Now I have some point of reference as to how they're progressing. Ok, the little ones still need to grip the soil, but the larger one looks healthy. Good work Bear. Is this grow going better than the last couple? You've certainly had more than your share of challenge getting to that blissful harvest stage, and you deserve to score big this time.

Thank you Bear. Now I have some point of reference as to how they're progressing. Ok, the little ones still need to grip the soil, but the larger one looks healthy. Good work Bear. Is this grow going better than the last couple? You've certainly had more than your share of challenge getting to that blissful harvest stage, and you deserve to score big this time.
the "big" one is actualy 4 plants in a 15 or 20 gal pot. the lttle ones are 2 week old clones. seems things seem to be going pretty good so far since i went to soil

Is there a good reason for doing four in one pot Bear? I tried three in a 10 gallon last run and was unhappy with the way it restricted growth. I decided one plant to a pot unless I'm over 20 gallons. I wish you luck with it. You need a good harvest.

can trans now that they are getting bigger into smaller pots just what i had on hand at time

UPDATE

Everyone got transplanted into 5 gal felt grow pots except for 1 which is in a plastic trash bin which i figure is between 3-5 gal. Everyone got 15ml buudda grow and 10 ml trinity in a gal of water keeping ph between 5.8-6.2 ( that is after adding nutes to water ) clones are at 2weeks and only got 5.8 ph water Here are the stars of the show

Jackalope clones 2 weeks
Jackalope_Clones_2_weeks.jpg

Blue Fire Plant 3 3 weeks
Blue_Fire_Plant_3_3_weeks.jpg

Blue Fire Plant 2 3 weeks
Blue_Fire-3_weeks1.jpg

Blue Fire Plant 1 3 weeks
blue_fire_3_weeks.jpg

alot going on in life right now update to come tomorrow when i get home from work. everyone is alive and well

ok a little late but here it is. Life has been busy have been putting in long hrs. at the church doing my voulenteer work also been getting ready to take off for 5 days on a spiritual retreat. will be with 32 other HIV+ people I CANT FREAKING WAIT lol havent been in 2 yrs miss everyone. Everyone is alive and doing good am really quite surprised with all I have been up to i have neglected them. They are at 7 weeks and I still have them in veg. I will be flipping em when Lights go out tonight. They well get a last veg feed at that time it will consist of budda grow 15ml and trinity 15ml. Here aretars of the show
enter
ENTER.jpg

Bluue Fire week 7
BlueFire11.jpg

Blue Fire 2 7 weeks
BlueFire21.jpg

Blue Fire 3 week 7
BlueFire3.jpg

Jackalope week 7
Jackalope7.jpg

I will see everyone when I get back everyone should be ok for the 5 days i will be gone

friend of mine has six jackalope going so I have acess to clones i passed on clones to him

update
Got home sat from my vacation and found some interestig things in flower room they are starting to show sex but am gonna have to take up close pics so you guys can tell me what they are cause i still cant tell everything got 10 ml budda grow trinity and 2 tsp tiger bloom in a gallon each. They were pretty dry by Sun when I fed them after 7 days of being gone. will take some pics when I get home tonight
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT

lost 2 blue fire plants to males

IT IS WITH SADDNESS I INFORM YOU GUYS THAT AS OF TODAY I HAVE SHUT DOWN THE LAB LOST MY LAST 2 PLANTS OVER THE WEEKEND AND THIS HAS BECOME A FULL TIME JOB AND IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN[. i SPENT 2.5 YEARS ON THIS AND SAW NO CROPS WHAT SO EVER AND i AM TENACIOUS BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I HAVE MADE ALOT OF GOOD FRIENDS HERE AND YOU WILL SEE ME MAKE MORE GUEST APPEARENCES ON YOUR YARDS. MY LIFE IS HEADING IN NEW DIRECTIONS AM STARTING A 5013C CORP AND DOING FUNDRAISING FOR HIV . WILL BE BACK IN THE SPRING WITH A POSSIBLE OUT DOOR GROW/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom