2015 Dr. Bearkenstien Goes Crazy Grow Journal

Today is moving day for everyone. Went out yesterday and bought neem oil and gave everyone their first folliar spray yesterday at a mix of 4oz neem to one gal of water. Completely dismantled the closet so far and everything being used for new space is being spayed with neem oil. didnt have the extra 20 bucks but went ahead and bought 16 oz. bottle says to mix 2-4 oz to 1 gal of water also says for heavey infestation use on a 7-14 day schedual ( ? here does'nt say just once for that time or everyday ?). Keeping the DE for emegency back up. More to come later tonitght

just to bring myself and everyone else up to date here is what we are using and doing
Grow Mix: coco/perlite/clay pellet mix at 70/15/15
water ph: 5.8 for clones 6.0-6.5 for everyone else
nutrients: Fox Farms Big Bloom Roots Organic Budda Grow HPK TRINITY
strains running: all jackalope clones (ty og for original seeds )
average temp 75-80 degrees with 42-53 % humidity
Lights are 2 Mars Hydro 300 watt LED
light schegdual is 24 hrs for clones and seedlings 18/6 for veg 12/12 for flower

There are 8 jackalope clones in the dome and one bluefire seedling 4 days from first popping ground. There are 2 jackalope 4 weeks old in the veg area and 4 jacks that are 2 weeks old. Those i am just growing till their owner comes and gets them next fri
This projext get these 2 jacks through harvest
Jacks_4_weeks.jpg

Jaxk_4_weeks.jpg

flipped everyone to 12/12 last sun and they are doing well .have not topped them or done anything to em except spray em for spider mites water and feed em. the 4 clones went to their new owner so now only have the 2 in flower right nowam only sparying them for mites 3 times a week now cause i think I got it under control ( prayer to the grow gods ). will take pics when I get home tonight

here are the pics I promised day late but here they are
Jack 6 days 12/12
jack1212c.jpg

jack_6_days_1212.jpg

jack1212b.jpg

everyone is in day 22 of flower and looking good.they are getting tall and bushy everyone got fed and watered yesterday. will take some pics soon as I see my room mate and have her take em with her good cam

they seem to be but still spraying once a week for prevenitive

did something the other day i hope i didn't fuck things up i thought ( in my crs) of hearing of taking tall stems and bending them till you "feel" them snap i did that to all the tall stuff

geez I am just a study in what not to do. wasnt thinking mixed a gallon and nute and poured into the tote I am using for drainage and took rag and wiped down the bottom of tote ( adding 9 weeks worth of nute drainage and build up in bottom). Talk about major root burn :bump::oops:am tring so hard to flush her and keep her alive had to put her in bathroom and "steam" here for 30 min her leaves were so dry and had just watered and did the same thing yesterday. Am I gonna stop making stupid mistakes? Still waitting for room mate to get back so she can take some pics for me with her digital

Shit that's too bad... Good luck getting her back to normal. Dont worry you will get it figured out. We all made lots of mistakes when we were new and still make some now. Lessons like that can be hard but you learn a lot from them.

What about putting the plants in the shower for a while to flush them. As long as shower flow is gentle, don't use the massage setting ;-)

Also once you are done showering it put it back in Grow room and leave it alone. Do not take off any leaves no matter how bad they look. The plant can leach water and nutrients from those leaves and use it for recovery and it will dry up and drop the leaves on its own. Take them now because they are ugly and the plant can't use them up for recovery. Just give plain 6.5 ph water from now on.

Bears, water only soil mixes are available, and would make things easier. I hate to see people lose plants. KIS Organics in Redmond has two, one with biochar, one without.

Worrying about medium and feeds is something I can't do.

Back
Top Bottom