2015 Mars-Hydro tent review

This is great to hear as I too live in one of the oppressive States though I have plans to relocate ASAP. I recently visited the mars-hydro website for light info and discovered that they also offered tents. The descriptions of the tents was appealing as is the pricing on combinations of LED and tent. I also appreciate Sara's customer service that I have seen in many journals here at 420magazine. I hope to be in a position to start a grow in the near future, my last grow was outdoors and over 30 years ago.

Best of luck to all in keeping it green and clean.

Hello Colesdad and Dennise, thank you for reminding me to come here for the label question. :circle-of-love:
The thing is we produced wrong package boxes for our tents in the last batch, they did not tell me in advance and ship them to our warehouse. When I realized this, it was already too late. Therefore, for the tents still in our warehouse, we have to ship them with the boxes with our label on it. But we promise you there will be no labels on boxes again in future (from next batch), only plain one. Really sorry about this, hope you can understand and forgive me.

Hi Sara- I am also interested in buying the 4'x2'x6'7" tent as well as a 96x3watt reflector series light but would like your assurances that no "mars hydro" labels will be on the box as the others have described please! I sent you an E-mail but still no response. Am ready to purchase now. This would be my second growlight purchase and first tent purchase with you guys and was wondering about any additional discounts or coupons available to me. Any little bit would help. Will also be starting my journal soon, for anyone who is interested!
Thanks in advance...
Big Sparks

High Big Sparks, sorry for the late reply. We don't have the rectangle tent for now. Can you order our standard one? :circle-of-love: By the way, for the logos on the box, we still have them in US stock ones, as we cannot ask warehouse workers to change the box for us,. but please don't worry, for future stock, there won't be any logos. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara- I am also interested in buying the 4'x2'x6'7" tent as well as a 96x3watt reflector series light but would like your assurances that no "mars hydro" labels will be on the box as the others have described please! I sent you an E-mail but still no response. Am ready to purchase now. This would be my second growlight purchase and first tent purchase with you guys and was wondering about any additional discounts or coupons available to me. Any little bit would help. Will also be starting my journal soon, for anyone who is interested!
Thanks in advance...
Big Sparks

I am with yall. I want to get a tent and i like the price and quality of Mars but i will not take the risk. Mars is loosing many orders for this label situation and if it were my company i would just have the warehouse guys throw the labeled box into an unlabled box. A group of guys could spend a day and do thousands. This is a Huge deal. I guess i have no option but to use another company. Too bad, i like Mars.

For Marketing purposes , A stack of larger non descriptive labels could be send to the shipper to apply over the current labels.

They could be applied at the same time as the shipping labels

This thread is oldish so the label issue may well of evaporated.

Hi greenlid, don't worry. The box will come pure and plain. There is no " Mars-Hydro" log anymore.
Just wondering if the "mars-hydro" logo is still on the box (USA) ? :thanks:

I haven't checked thier website since I did my review.
Were the drawings and descriptions correct for the one y'all ordered?

I know this is an old thread, however my tent arrived today. I thought the packaging was quite discrete.

Tent_-_Boxed.JPG

Regards

Max

Hey guys, thought I'd throw in my 2 cents... I got a 5x5 mars tent this summer. Packaging was discreet (wasn't shipped though, bought it at a store). It is a good quality tent for the most part, didn't rip easily and has held waaaay too much weight without buckling.
However, I wouldn't buy another one. I got mine for $150 with purchase of a mars 2 1200. The only issues are light leaks, and big time. The flaps inside to cover the zippers aren't big enough, and you can see telltale purple coming through the zippers. The velcro vents on the bottom leak like crazy too. The last complaint was probably my own fault, too much light hanging up top and the corners were stretched until they too leak light.
I would give it a 2.5/5
Thanks
Not affiliated with any grow companies, real person, etc.

Back
Top Bottom