2020: Skip's 2-Tentin' Fast Strains: Fastberry, Skunk & Jack Herer

Nice, be interesting to see the difference between them.
Yours should be done about 3 weeks before mine.
It should be much faster growing I would assume.
That's the intent. I've never grown autos or fast-flowering before, so it will be an experience!

That's the intent. I've never grown autos or fast-flowering before, so it will be an experience!
The only autoflower I've had any luck with is Honey Peach CBD.
It grows like Bamboo, was doing a solid 4" per day in stretch.
Have never grown the fast photo-periods, sounds like the perfect combo though as long as they dont retain the finickyness of the autoflower.

Just a small update. Here's how the plants are looking. I'm thinking about transplanting the FastBerry. I've never transplanted an auto before, so do you think now is a good time to do it? She's starting to look a little wilted, like she's overwatered, though that's definitely not the case. She'll be going in a 3 gallon fabric pot.

Fastbud's Fastberry

IMG_2367.JPG

Here's my Jack and OG #1
IMG_2368.JPG

I’d transplant the auto ASAP
Thanks! It's about time to start training her too. I'll re-pot her tonight and start LST once she's showed recovery.

Ok whatever training you have planned put it in place before 21 days, that will give the plant time to recover before it goes into flower.
Okay. Good to know!

IMG_2376.JPG

She's transplanted. I gave her lots of perlite to get those roots growin.

If your ever unsure what the roots are doing, you can always wait till they dry out before a feeding. Slide out the root ball (when your in plastic pots) and take a lil look-a-roo at what’s going on in there.
But.. yes like penny said. I’d transplant :thumb:

If your ever unsure what the roots are doing, you can always wait till they dry out before a feeding. Slide out the root ball (when your in plastic pots) and take a lil look-a-roo at what’s going on in there.
But.. yes like penny said. I’d transplant :thumb:
Yup! I think I clearly saw some roots were starting to gather at the bottom of the cup, so it was a good time to transplant. Thanks for the advice! Still testing out the theory of if you should transplant autos or start then in their destination pot.

Just an update. Things look pretty good. Fastberry took well to the transplant, however, did not like being LST. I think the string slipped and was holding down the new bud growth, so she looks a little funky. I'm thinking she'll grow out of it though. Jack and Skunk are looking beautiful. You can definitely tell these plants have some sativa.

Fastberry
IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

Jack (left) Skunk (right)
IMG_2423.JPG

Back
Top Bottom