2021 Indoor, Soil, Bruce Banner #3, Senorita Bruce, Grow Journal

Thanks, I am researching now and will likely buy something this week. I read some stuff about Ono products but need to learn more. I bought a second inline fan/carbon scrubber for the room that the tent sits in and I may be able to vent that fan into an attic space but scared to cut into the plywood to see what's up there. either way that second fan should help, i am mounting it on the ceiling above the tent door, and i'll look at the odor bucket (go google "odor bucket" if you want a laugh).
I’m sure that’s what the name was. I vent mine to the eave. Fresh air is on other side of shed, also from eave. The little holes in the covering makes a little sound when exiting.

I didn’t do an individual journal but I do have some I just flipped into flower 4 days ago. They’re in my perpetual journal in my signature. I’m in soil tho.
oh my, that BB#3 photo in your sig line grow is spectacular looking. I may have some questions as I get into flower, the glaze on that cola is sweet

oh my, that BB#3 photo in your sig line grow is spectacular looking. I may have some questions as I get into flower, the glaze on that cola is sweet
Hey brother, always happy to help out if I can. The buds are so dense that keeping the humidity on point is paramount to keep mould away. I didn’t experience any thankfully and the buds grew without any issue. The bonus is it’s super potent and a real ass kicking buzz. Have a cool day brother 024backwards

As a matter of fact I have that set up now. Tents have carbon, exhaust out of the shed also has one. It’s set on a thermostat. You need to look at those odor eater containers. Not sure of name.
Do you mean the ONAorder eater gels?

Thanks, I am researching now and will likely buy something this week. I read some stuff about Ono products but need to learn more. I bought a second inline fan/carbon scrubber for the room that the tent sits in and I may be able to vent that fan into an attic space but scared to cut into the plywood to see what's up there. either way that second fan should help, i am mounting it on the ceiling above the tent door, and i'll look at the odor bucket (go google "odor bucket" if you want a laugh).
BTW I have 2 - 6 inch carbon filters running 24/7 they are loud they stink outside 365,and smell inside around them is strong. I have a drying room that smells, especially when I open the door. All things I had to deal with to varying degrees.
But I wasn't trying to conceal anything. When they explode which I'm looking forward to seeing, they will smell be prepared there are a lot of things happening at the same time. Read grow journals with similar setups, and keep asking questions. We will do our best to help where we can. :peace: :green_heart::rollit:

Grow Report: I’ve been mainlining miss Bruce for the past 3 weeks and she’s changed from that beautiful green baby girl to this scarred and manifolded teenage hulk. I don’t think she looks real good, especially in comparison to early veg photos, but she is growing, the new growth looks better, and i am done topping. While super educational and fun, I made numerous mainlining mistakes which you can laugh about on my mainline thread (link to follow)). She’s main’d now to grow 6 colas (broke one off or I’d have 8). I’m going to let her veg for another week or two, unstressed, and then transplant to her final pot and flip to flower by feb1. She has an odd wart or two on her leaves that I thought was a calcium deficiency but are still appearing after being treated , so I need to figure out what that’s all about (photo above, last post)

16404FA1-859D-4CAC-B14E-CF9BA3ACDB05.jpeg
A9701A10-C085-4572-923F-8D1400DB13F0.jpeg

2677A623-D7A2-4AF3-AF1E-302C9AE53752.jpeg

Grow Report, 50 Days from Seed, Starting 6th Week of Veg: Mainline technique plus my own mistakes have added time to the veg, but she is growing strong now, 6 nice mains, albeit they are scattered around the pot randomly cuz of the poor job I did topping. I was hoping to flip to flower this Friday but I think she needs another week, so likely targeting 2/9 to flip, or 18 inches in height, whichever comes first. Everything looking good, just slower than I thought. No questions at this time UNLESS you too have seen a BB#3 take its time vegging, I'd like to here from you if so, just to confirm what I am doing. Pictures to follow

19FD16F3-8643-45FF-86F3-FB9A50E7347F.jpeg
FDFDD566-AED9-484A-818A-F8537598CEDE.jpeg
Week 7 of veg, slow but steady growth, hammering her with nutes (EC 3.0-3.2, ppm 1960), soil ph 7, water ph 6.2-6.7, tent temp at canopy around 75, 60% rh). Will start last week of veg in a couple of days and then flip to flower. Everything looks good she’s just a slow grower when combined with the mainline technique. Nodes are incredibly tight.

Week 8 of veg: today is the last day of miss Bruce’s veg. I am flipping her to flower tonight starting with a 36 hour blackout and then to 12/12 lighting when she comes out of the long night. I flushed her today, she looks all cozy strapped to her tomato cage and is ready to make buds. I’ve got two pictures here, one at the beginning of this week 8, pre defoil, and then a second one post defoil and sucker pruning. Hope I didn’t overdo the pruning but she had a ton of competition for light and needed thinned.

Beginning of Week 8 Veg, Pre-defoil:

77AB34D2-3E30-4243-A15D-0DA953202514.jpeg
D233F6AE-4EF4-48FA-8115-BD0E921286FC.jpeg

End of Week 8 Veg, Last Veg Photos: Pruned to Flower

238D0D7E-8156-47C0-AB3E-431CD62F6BFE.jpeg
43282AB7-77C7-4A01-9B99-F76D9A4FA2FD.jpeg

End of flower week 2.....here we go! Defoiled, pruned, and forming flowers. So cool to see for the first time. Hoping I didn’t over prune and reduce cola size.

2CBC9A94-AEFE-4419-B8CC-2CC27CD34C22.jpeg
0D156E9A-69BC-4A38-B043-9473286F59C8.jpeg
256029D9-B8CB-4EEE-82D1-44ABE81B0509.jpeg
0D156E9A-69BC-4A38-B043-9473286F59C8.jpeg

End of flower week 4 (sensi seeds say i need ~9 weeks (65 days)) . Look at that cola! Maybe 8-10 inches long at the moment, and trichomes visible to the naked eye! She looks really good, i think the stretch is about done and the tent is full. Will likely do one last small defoil this week and then that's it. Changing feed schedule to low/no nitrogen over next 2 weeks + cha-ching P booster. Also adding molasses for the fungi. I have 2 UVB lights i am going to slowly introduce during the last 4 weeks if i can carve out the space. Lower fan leaves looking a little ratty in places so will clean that up in the final defoil. i have been worried about the smell and for good reason but so far, w/two inline fans w/carbon filters (one in the tent, 1 in the room) + Ono, the smell has been managed (accept when I stare at it, mesmerized, w/the tent open for too long). I need to figure out where I am going to harvest.

55D2500C-A2AF-4DBF-B00F-DBFF814656DE.jpeg

Nice! Following, I'm planning to grow a B Banner after I finish my first indoor/tent grow with autos. I hear its a quality high.
She's been fun to grow and pretty easy for my first. Just seemed to veg slowly, but I am not sure what to expect so don't have a baseline. I am leaving town for 4 days in a week and am nervous as all heck about leaving her that long w/o water. No pump, etc

Things are getting interesting as we end week 5 of flower. Stretch is done and buds are coming in and starting to thicken up. The plant/colas are a little smaller than I wanted BUT I think I’ve learned how to solve that for the next grow. The smell is, well you know, heavenly and strong, gloves are a must now if I am going to touch her, she’s super sticky on the stems and leaves. Leaving town on Sunday for four days, bought some watering globes that I hope keep her wet until my return......behold

F3FC3E5E-D002-445F-A7F0-5F37FEA6890F.jpeg
F3FC3E5E-D002-445F-A7F0-5F37FEA6890F.jpeg
7A44E00D-37F9-496E-8679-26FCE8FAA466.jpeg
52B8D225-E77F-48D0-8896-DD8B1E61905F.jpeg
E5456073-99B5-415E-A576-47FE8A276674.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom