2nd grow

GreenBlood1

420 Member
Hello, just thought I'd finally join this site and relay how helpful it's been with my growing. I couldn't be any happier with my current plants, 3 OG Kush, 1 dominant Indica bagseed, 1 Sativa dominant bagseed and 6 clones created from the Sativa. More clones from the OG are in nursery. The mother Sativa sprouted 7/1. The OG sprouted 7/20. Sativa clones were started 8/1. They are all under blooming photo period now. The Sativa's have been under bloom phase 3 times as long as the OG. OG Have only been under 12/12 for 10 days. They are surpassing the Sativa's in flower initiating. I'm proud of how healthy everyone is, I've gained my knowledge here, on this site. 1 thing I'd really like to share, is 1 of the most difficult things for me to accomplish was cloning. So much so I nearly gave up on. I read so much info here and other places on Aeroponic and fish water usage. Gave me the idea, to suspend my clones in my filtrated Beta tank. It took about 7 days min and 12 days max for trimmings to root. Also, no Rooting Hormone used. I now maintain a 100% success rate with cloning. Also, the clones look so much healthier than typical clones seen online. I don't trim off 50% of the leaves either. They stay green the whole way through. 9 days average to root, then 1 week in soil cup, then repot to 1 gallon and transfer to 12/12 room. 3 weeks from trim, to flower room ready plant. Thank you everyone for all the knowledge. My success has come from the key words, less is more when it comes to growing Marijuana. If a grower had only healthy soil to begin with and had a grow that was short, technically a healthy plant could be grown from only watering only. Healthy meaning green, no deficiencies. However, just the right amount of a little bit of the things they love make them thrive and produce great yields.

Attachments

• 20190828_025501.jpg
    20190828_025501.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 267
  • 20190809_214901.jpg
    20190809_214901.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 20190904_021817.jpg
    20190904_021817.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 275
  • 20190822_211604.jpg
    20190822_211604.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 20190825_073227.jpg
    20190825_073227.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 20190827_164535.jpg
    20190827_164535.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 20190823_010810.jpg
    20190823_010810.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 20190908_205553.jpg
    20190908_205553.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 20190908_174646.jpg
    20190908_174646.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 20190910_185749.jpg
    20190910_185749.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 271
Welcome @GreenBlood1
looks like you got it going on. some beautiful plants and clones. making wish i had a fish tank lol.

wondering why you don't just connect your filter right to the exhaust fan tho. you could get rid of a heck of a lot of tubing in there.

Welcome @GreenBlood1
looks like you got it going on. some beautiful plants and clones. making wish i had a fish tank lol.

wondering why you don't just connect your filter right to the exhaust fan tho. you could get rid of a heck of a lot of tubing in there.
I'm wondering if you are taking a chance with bagseed.if or when they hermy you'll be risking your known strains??

I'm wondering if you are taking a chance with bagseed.if or when they hermy you'll be risking your known strains??
Sorry I didn't complete that. Meant to say that you seem to have a good set-up and everything, isn't bagseed asking for trrrwubble

Welcome

just wanna say i love the quote in the bottom of your sig.
Believe me, when I had to dismantle and hide the lot for a property inspection. I discovered this.
2 tents and 13plants.plus all of the rest... I had to get creative

Sorry I didn't complete that. Meant to say that you seem to have a good set-up and everything, isn't bagseed asking for trrrwubble
You have got that right. My first grow was all bagseed. A few hermied but pollen sacs never opened. I'll be keeping an extremely close eye on all the unknown plant types. At first sign of any nanners I will most definitely isolate the inflicted. I actually want to have a hermy develop on my feminized OG'S. It can happen, and if it does, it's a perfect way to isolate that plant, collect her, his, pollen and selectively pollinate particular Colas on the non hermy plants to make my own feminized seeds. Pollinate them, cover those areas with a bag for 48 hours, uncover, but still isolate from main grow for another 48 hours. Rejoin them, the seeded one that is, hermy stays out.

Welcome @GreenBlood1

I wanted to put the intake near the hottest part of the grow room. The 1000W Double Ended HPS is 240 Volt, so it required a minimum of a 2000 watt voltage up and down amplifier. You can see it just below the carbon filter. The area didn't really permit for the fan as well, so hence tubing. That piece of equipment just generates a lot of heat , so I placed over top.

You have got that right. My first grow was all bagseed. A few hermied but pollen sacs never opened. I'll be keeping an extremely close eye on all the unknown plant types. At first sign of any nanners I will most definitely isolate the inflicted. I actually want to have a hermy develop on my feminized OG'S. It can happen, and if it does, it's a perfect way to isolate that plant, collect her, his, pollen and selectively pollinate particular Colas on the non hermy plants to make my own feminized seeds. Pollinate them, cover those areas with a bag for 48 hours, uncover, but still isolate from main grow for another 48 hours. Rejoin them, the seeded one that is, hermy stays out.
I'm glad you are doing that well. Jealous even! But I think I'm right in saying that the pollen of hermied plants Will carry the hermy trait in it's genetics. I bought 10mixed regular seeds from the weed seed shop Amsterdam. For€30. They are taking alot of space while I wait for flower or pollen sacs. Hope this helps and good luck.

I'm glad you are doing that well. Jealous even! But I think I'm right in saying that the pollen of hermied plants Will carry the hermy trait in it's genetics. I bought 10mixed regular seeds from the weed seed shop Amsterdam. For€30. They are taking alot of space while I wait for flower or pollen sacs. Hope this helps and good luck.
Yes, honestly it's more work than I wish to deal with. I've just heard that's how feminized seeds are actually created. Except the hermied female was created by giving it a chemical Hormone. Supposedly, a chance hermy from a feminized seed batch, is supposed to have extreme high probability that any seed gathered by combing with another non hermy feminized plant, will be females. As expensive as feminized seeds are, if a feminized hermy appeared, it might be worth experimenting. Would be much work. I'll stick to purchasing....

Back
Top Bottom