2nd Inside Grow

last winter the guys were talking about stretching so i only veg for two months...but now i have no fear of stretch...watch me handle this 2046...:thumb:

wow that 2046 has some broad leaves for a sativa:scratchinghead:
and 4months of veg? that wont harvest till august and its going to need a hole cut in the ceiling

Miwa If Anyone Can Handle The 4 Month Veg Time Of 2046, It Will Be You My Friend!!! I Had A Friend In Southern California, That Vegged One Female Plant For 6 Months, It Was A Sativa/Indica Hybrid, Outside of Us Having To Help Him Keep Transplanting Her, And Making Sure The Fan Was Always Running, And The Lights Stayed Close Enough, It Worked Quite Nicely!!!:high-five: The Plant Got To About 10FT High, And About 6ft Wide, At It's Widest Point. He Had Lights Hung Above Her, And On All Four Sides Of Her. He Yielded About 2lbs Off Of This ONE PLANT!!!:bravo: Which, To Our Young, Learning To Grow Selves, Was Just Insane At The Time!!!:yahoo: That Is Until, When It Came Time for Him To Share The Rewards To Us For Helping Him, He Magically Moved Away Without Telling Any Of Us!!!:hmmmm: Thats When I Realized, Herb, Like Gold And Money, Makes People Do Things Underhanded Some Times??? That Was Over 20 Years Ago, And None Of Us Has Ever Seen Him Again!!! So Chris, If Your Still Out There, F..k You!!! Take Care Miwa, You'll Do Well, I Know This For A Fact!!!:high-five: Take Care Fish, Wiz And GreenHouse!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

has it been 4 months yet?

Yea you have the mj plant that damn near touch the ceiling right? Is that on this journal or last journal? What light are you using, I figure 4 months those plants will need a huge light source to keep them perky and to penetrate threw them. Are you growing them staright out or your super cropping or LST? Im pretty sure there will be some topping involved

4 months might be a bit much...we will see after 3...definately can't grow straight up...i have to use all training technics..in cluding topping...

Has anyone ever grew using a fogger ???...i did some research..nutes gets through the roots faster than spray or sitting in water...i might try that ...my Hash Plant i brought back to life has took off...i have a pic where she is 12 days old..the 2nd pic is her at 24 days...something else strange...my Sleestack forgot to grow a fan leaf...on the opposite side of the stem...theres more...the branches that grow next to a fan leaf...its got one of those growing...but no fan leaf...i'll post close-ups tomorrow...
stacked_pics.jpg

Now let me do some research on fogging...

Just got back from lowes...they drop the price on their fountain fogger from 59$ to 20$...i'm going to sit it in a 5gal and see if it will grow a plant...my sleestack forgot to grow a fan leaf...probably thinks i will cut it off anyway...hash plant still growing strong...in fact..i'm going to suspend my rule about only using bagseed for experiments..this one time...and stick Miss HP in some foggie nutes...
Picture_03234.jpg
Picture_03338.jpg
Picture_03433.jpg
Picture_03528.jpg

the 5 gal on the left has a re-veg in it..6 inches tall and very bushy...all the growing shoots growing from the stem has fan leaves...
Picture_03631.jpg
Picture_03830.jpg
Picture_03924.jpg

now to hook this fogger up...got to time how long the fog stays in the bucket after i turn the fogger off..thats so i'll know how to set my timer up...stay focus...

how bad is the smell of your grow room when there almost done flowering. do you run a carbon filter or air scrubber? can you smell the plant from a room away?

Hey Miwa been awhile thought I'd do a drive by. Hey I have a friend that uses the fogger. They say the smaller the size of the water particules the better the plant can absorb it. And foggers are about as fine as you can get. Great setup. They say the fastest way to grow is areoponics. And foggers are suppose to be faster. Plants are coming along nicely my friend. +++ Keepem Green

What will a fogger do for the plants?

My plan is to water and feed my plant via the roots using fog...

how bad is the smell of your grow room when there almost done flowering. do you run a carbon filter or air scrubber? can you smell the plant from a room away?

Don't have oder control...i love the smell of cannabis in the morning...

I put a gallion of nuted ...PHed...water in a 5 gal...got my timer set to 30 min on...30 min off...the fogger is at the bottom...bucket is full of fog...get ready to be hypnotized....
anigif.gif

this hash plant is the same size as my sleestack and the top is even with my other DWCs...this is my 1st experiment...when the plants get a little older i will get my scapple (knife) out...going to do some grafting...topping...plan to pick out a plant to use as a Mother and graft all my plants to her...see how many strains i can get get going...the plant limit rule is about to be history..it does limit plants not strains...right ???...ok....stay focus...

Hey Miwa been awhile thought I'd do a drive by. Hey I have a friend that uses the fogger. They say the smaller the size of the water particules the better the plant can absorb it. And foggers are about as fine as you can get. Great setup. They say the fastest way to grow is areoponics. And foggers are suppose to be faster. Plants are coming along nicely my friend. +++ Keepem Green

Yep...just found out about fog...crusin ut...well this hash plant almost died..lets see if i can kick her into over-drive..i'm going broke buying RO water...and i can get by using a gal of water...that saves on nutes..we'll see how large these roots get...i might be able to downsize my bucket by half...

hi mate, hows it going, plants look great, gona get really stinky when their in flower,

everything is going great...yep...i already got smells through the house..i'm drying in the closets in the GR..i would rather keep the smells inside..rather than vent to outside...

if the plants i got growing now start to stink like the last plants then ill be getting some ona gel or try and rig up a carbon filter,

those afgan skunk i was growing stunk the place out, now its dry and in jars its not so bad, but when i open the jars for say an hour to let moisture out it soon stinks the place out, but its a damn good smoke,

i was looking at some diy filters...they don't look too hard to put together..i don't need one...this spot don't get visitors..about breeding..i wonder what the results would be if you put one flowering female in a room with 5 or more males...a gang rape...once you get stocked up prety good...you might think about alternating your grows...with one where you grow for seeds...you know what would make breeding a little easier...someone should come out with some all male seeds...shouid be possible...

Back
Top Bottom