2x2x5 100W Mars Led Iced Gushers x Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow

If it eventually shifts into flower on its own. Sometimes stress can delay them though, and some larger modern autos seem to take longer.
@LKABudMan has an auto right now that's taking its time, and @Jon has had autos take nearly 60 days.

Yeah, 2x2 isn't much space.
So temps are 72-74f during lights on, do you know how low they're getting during lights off?
And what kind of floor is the tent on?
Good question I'll have to observe what the temp is during lights off , the tent itself is on a carpeted surface . I'm running 20/4 schedule so I will try to check today what the temp is at lights off.
If it eventually shifts into flower on its own. Sometimes stress can delay them though, and some larger modern autos seem to take longer.
@LKABudMan has an auto right now that's taking its time, and @Jon has had autos take nearly 60 days.
This does make me feel a little better lol . This can just be a bad seed/mutant because even the description said 75 days from seed, that's what I was expecting but can't really do anything about it now lol

The site has been known to automatically change the name to "420" at times as they're not a sponsor, but Mega Crop.
It's a dry powder like Jack's, and there's both a one part and a two part formula.
I use the one part.
It's really easy to use.
I found amega crop 9-7-14 is that the one you use? I'll just go ahead and get that if that's the one.

This does make me feel a little better lol . This can just be a bad seed/mutant because even the description said 75 days from seed, that's what I was expecting but can't really do anything about it now lol
Yeah, a lot of autos go over 100 days now, although the breeders/seedbanks usually still say 65-70 days.
I found amega crop 9-7-14 is that the one you use? I'll just go ahead and get that if that's the one.
I get it straight from them, greenleaf nutrients dot com. My bag says 9-6-17, but they've tweaked the formula a few times in response to comments from growers.
Maybe they tweaked it again?

Yeah, a lot of autos go over 100 days now, although the breeders/seedbanks usually still say 65-70 days.

I get it straight from them, greenleaf nutrients dot com. My bag says 9-6-17, but they've tweaked the formula a few times in response to comments from growers.
Maybe they tweaked it again?
Would I still be able to combine my worm tea stuff and kelp with this? Or should I just use it straight alone by itself. Sorry for all the questions I feel like an ass but it's so much appreciated with all the help I get here

Would I still be able to combine my worm tea stuff and kelp with this? Or should I just use it straight alone by itself.
You can probably use them with it, but if you do I would start her off at a half dose of MC, and watch for any leaf tip burn over the next few days.
I'll look them up this evening, see if anything jumps out.
Sorry for all the questions I feel like an ass but it's so much appreciated with all the help I get here
You've got nothing to be embarrassed about.
We've all been the one asking questions at some point. Just means you'll have answers when somebody else is asking.

Yeah, 2x2 isn't much space.
So temps are 72-74f during lights on, do you know how low they're getting during lights off?
And what kind of floor is the tent on?

Lights on temp was 76F. lights off at 4:30pm slowly declined to 71F where it's been resting at. Not ideal by any means but the weather has been very cold here and the room the tent is in fluctuates between 65-70 steadily so I would say 71F being the lowest with lights off. Should I just keep it 24/7? Probably to late for that lol

Lights on temp was 76F. lights off at 4:30pm slowly declined to 71F where it's been resting at. Not ideal by any means but the weather has been very cold here and the room the tent is in fluctuates between 65-70 steadily so I would say 71F being the lowest with lights off. Should I just keep it 24/7? Probably to late for that lol
Nah, your temps are good. I was wondering if they got low enough to interfere with nutrient uptake, but they don't.

Day 55 and I have good news!

There's pistils! Woot woot it only took 55 days but it's happening lol.

She looks hungry just waiting on my mega crop thanks to @Melville Hobbes

PXL_20240406_012621360.jpg

PXL_20240406_012628087.MP.jpg

Day 58

Got its first dose of megacrop last night already looking perkier this morning. I used about half a tsp which came out to 3 grams so it's just about half dose I think it recommended 5 grams per gallon for it's stage now. Works beautiful with my tap water didn't have to adjust anything was 6.5 on the dot with my meter. Also added mosquito bits to mixture.

PXL_20240408_103149348.jpg

Not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point to have the leaves looking like this... is it lockout, is it lack of nutrients. Maybe I need to give plain water? Other than the leaf discoloration it's starting to stretch a bit. Every watering shes been getting something whether it's worm tea or the last couple has been the master crop. Ph of water going in is always 6.4-6.6 environment conditions have been stable. I wish the weather here was warm enough for this to go outside but it's just not an option until around mid May.

Edit: she was bone dry yesterday so it got watered with master crop

PXL_20240419_095110083.MP.jpg

Not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point to have the leaves looking like this... is it lockout, is it lack of nutrients. Maybe I need to give plain water? Other than the leaf discoloration it's starting to stretch a bit. Every watering shes been getting something whether it's worm tea or the last couple has been the master crop. Ph of water going in is always 6.4-6.6 environment conditions have been stable. I wish the weather here was warm enough for this to go outside but it's just not an option until around mid May.

Edit: she was bone dry yesterday so it got watered with master crop

PXL_20240419_095110083.MP.jpg
Normally I would say look at the new growth since some deficiencies will permanently affect the older leaves, but she's in flower so that won't help.
What dose of MC are you giving her?

Normally I would say look at the new growth since some deficiencies will permanently affect the older leaves, but she's in flower so that won't help.
What dose of MC are you giving her?
I probably should of asked how you do it because I'm not really good at that šŸ˜† I'm using half teaspoon per gallon. To me it's slightly confusing because I think on the bag it is by weight , only thing that bugs me with that is it's powder but also there are pebbles mixed in that I feel weigh more than the powder itself lol some scoops have more powder and some scoops have more pebbles know what I mean if that makes sense lol

Just caught plant during lights off time so this pic is with flash.

PXL_20240419_214505261.jpg

I probably should of asked how you do it because I'm not really good at that šŸ˜† I'm using half teaspoon per gallon. To me it's slightly confusing because I think on the bag it is by weight , only thing that bugs me with that is it's powder but also there are pebbles mixed in that I feel weigh more than the powder itself lol some scoops have more powder and some scoops have more pebbles know what I mean if that makes sense lol

Just caught plant during lights off time so this pic is with flash.

PXL_20240419_214505261.jpg
Yeah, it's measured by weight.
I just weighed half a teaspoon and it came in at 3.7g, so another 1/4 teaspoon should get you to early/mid flower levels.
It sounds like you have the second version of MC. That's the one I'm using right now. It's easier to get a consistent ratio of balls to powder at higher doses, but I haven't seen any ill effects from having inconsistent ratios, even in hempy which shows problems almost immediately.

Back
Top Bottom