3 Outdoor Jacks & 1 Hash Passion

so here's Alice after 5 days of being moved into her new fabric 10 gallon

and Sindy looks just as sad in her new home...

i might have jinxed it the other day when i said you couldn't even tell they got transplanted. original root mass from their previous pots haven't really "bonded" together. the original mass was just slightly smaller than the diameter of the fabric pot. i normally like to make an imprint of the existing pot in the new pot with the soil all around but this wasn't possible in the fabric pot. i'm not in panic mode yet, but it's close. i suspect the roots from the plants have met the new soil but haven't been able to set themselves into it and make a happy home...the soil is still moist in the fabric pots and i don't want to overwater them, but at this stage i think more water is better than less...

the good news is Bertha and Althea are doing just fine...

Nice, will it be tall enough? I gave a Durban Poison plant to a friend during the spring, he's chopped it twice, dug down twice to keep up with the height in his greenhouse, at 7 feet now and could have be about 10, and he still has the flowering stretch to go through!
I'd love to have a large greenhouse for outdoor plants!

Nice, will it be tall enough? I gave a Durban Poison plant to a friend during the spring, he's chopped it twice, dug down twice to keep up with the height in his greenhouse, at 7 feet now and could have be about 10, and he still has the flowering stretch to go through!
I'd love to have a large greenhouse for outdoor plants!
yes, plenty tall. i've had the girls tied down since sometime in June! thanks for checking in!

Hey Lion my friend, have Sindy and Alice stood to attention yet?
Nice looking frame for the greenhouse! I’m looking forward to see it once it’s done. :passitleft:

and then took it up another level to this situation ...

20190823_220521.jpg

it's pretty much deerproof now...nevermind them little bugs during the grow, you gotta worry about the large ungulates in the outddor game! you've gotta work with mother nature in this outdoor world...she can be all kinds of forces...god bless her...

20190823_220643.jpg

once the colder nights approach, i'll cover this whole hillbilly special up with some poly and finish them off in here. i haven't told my neighbour that i cut the fence in my yard down to use as the deer fence for the ladies but i'm sure they'll figure it out...

20190823_220453.jpg

overall the ladies have morphed into their new fabric pots i'd say, but they still need time to "bond" from old soil mass to new softer material...it's still "handle with care" as any jerky movements will just damage new root establishment/growth but i'm optimistic they survived the transplant. even Bertha and Athena got pulled and soil added to their containers and repotted just to gain 4 or 5 inches of root growth/movement.cautiously hopeful things are trending in the right direction...the long flowering period of sativas has me a little worried but overall, i feel irie...

20190823_213924.jpg

here's the little culprits right here in broad daylight...
visitors.jpg

glad i caged up me ladies from mom and the kids.

good thing my son was there to whisper them away.

whisperer.jpg

i've heard about seaweed as a means to provide some essential minerals, so i picked this stuff up today and gave the girls a taste at 2/3 recommended dosage. it calls for 15 mL/Litre, so i gave 40 mL to 4 L and let each lady have 1 litre before bed. we had a torrential rain last evening/morning with a real good soakin' from 2 am to 5 am. it was something else. the ladies got some rainwater from heaven and it then turned out to be a stellar day...22-25 degrees C with blue skies, gentle breeze. a real beauty.
seafood.jpg

here's what we're all most interested in...
closeflower.jpg

zoomflower.jpg

Hey brother lion, looks like you've been busy! Damn dears lol :rofl: Your plants are looking great and looks like they're well protected now. Good to see those pistils slowly pushing, can't wait to see some flowers!

was inspired by greenlizard and decided to give athena a haircut this morning. met her in the "outdoor grow tent". lots of ventilation at this point, soon to change in the next week or two as i find more scabs and ghetto looking scraps from around the yard to use as a cover. ...
Athenasidebefore.jpg
wow.jpg

fairly drastic looking, only because it happened all at once...

much shade.jpg
much shade after.jpg

bottom light.jpg
athena side after.jpg

shrapnel.jpg

if i converted an area in my crawlspace to a clone room, i'd have a pile of clones to keep me going. maybe i should quit my job and started doing this full time...

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    909.4 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom