300W LED vs. 400W HID Demonstration

re: GrowLEDHydro 300W LED vs. 400W HID Demonstration

a box would be great. it would be nice if you could keep some kinda air circulation going though.

ya thats what i was thinking maybe just cut some holes, bottom and top and get a lil fan to blow in.
thanks Karr

I agree, a box would be a lot better than a garbage bag.

i shall try and find a box then. trying to convince the wife to take all her cloths out just for a bit :)

:wood: Im just a lil shaky with my KM at the mo and am trying to get the flushing to tea for this one. i would like the trichs to be about 15-20% amber, sativa. i was thinkin keep lookin until i notice one or two amber trichs and then start my 2 week flush. does this sound good? or will 2 weeks be too long and i will get more amber than i would like?

Hey hey SS! Check my list so far.

Delta 9
-Mekong Haze

The Flying Dutchmen
-Fumar Con Dios
-The pure
-The Real McCoy

I'm guessing the admins here believe that turning "views" on and off in my photo gallery is going to have some sort of desired effect, what that is I have no idea, but it just makes them appear childish, and it's not going to accomplish much of anything except produce public comments from me like this one.

my profound apologies if it's just a software glitch that intelligently tracks my degree of favor ;)

Setting Sun,

Have you checked the settings in your gallery to make sure they haven't been changed? One of the other mods was having a viewing problem the other day and it was found that the settings in their gallery had been changed back to the default settings because they had logged out and back in again.

On another note, none of us (mods or admins) received any messages from you about this issue. Maybe next time, you should send one of us a message and ask if something is going on with the software before posting a public complaint. We could have looked into the issue and possibly figured out what was happening without this post ever needing to be made.

Thanks.

thanks for the LST guide, very helpful!

cant wait for the dry weights, and the smoke report.

im pretty convinced on the spectra series. this summer when things get hot i will sell my cmh setup, rainforest 66, and get the upgrade in time to combat this heat.

on a side note anyone want to buy a rainforest 66? used for one grow that failed due to high ph, heat, and ppm. i went to soil to learn the trade after that.

Setting Sun,

Have you checked the settings in your gallery to make sure they haven't been changed? One of the other mods was having a viewing problem the other day and it was found that the settings in their gallery had been changed back to the default settings because they had logged out and back in again.

On another note, none of us (mods or admins) received any messages from you about this issue. Maybe next time, you should send one of us a message and ask if something is going on with the software before posting a public complaint. We could have looked into the issue and possibly figured out what was happening without this post ever needing to be made.

Thanks.

I looked but could not find a setting accessible to me that toggles gallery views on and off.

Where would that be located and why would it be set to default to views turned off?

That doesn't make much sense, but I might be missing something.

Our gallery software sucks and is full of glitches, always has been.

Nobody is messing with you.

It would appear that the problem has been resolved.

thank you.

DRY WEIGHTS

P1010977.JPG

They're finally dry enough to weigh. I appreciate everyone's patience, and I have new-found respect for growers who manage to grow and cure at either end of the RH range. I'm spoiled by our usual 45-50% RH.

P10109531.JPG

HID PLANTS

P1010955.JPG

P10109591.JPG

P10109641.JPG

P1010966.JPG

HID TOTAL:

174g
6.2oz

LED PLANTS

P10109691.JPG

P1010971.JPG

P1010973.JPG

P10109791.JPG

LED TOTAL:
192g
6.9oz

P10109861.JPG

OVERALL TOTAL:
366g
13oz

I'll do the smoke report and take some bud pics on Sunday, as I'm going to be busy with family and holidays until then.

love you all and hope everyone a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Nice turnout. They ended up being much closer then anticipated. 7 gr is pretty close for four plants. After the holidays I'd love to know the bag appeal of both products if you would please. Once again SS, great job and thank you for all the effort and knowledge put forth. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family and to all here.:bravo:

Nice results. Good haul ESP considering some of the problems and the runt plant. How does each side bud compare density wise now?

I'm still fascinated by the differential in stickiness (HPS gooey, LED tacky), and in potency (LED more so, HPS less so)

Is this a fluke?
Does this mean the LED lets you get that much closer to 100% of the plant's genetics capability?

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

pretty close there.
cant wait for some dry buds pics, mmmmmmm

thanks again for doin this :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom