3rd Time's A Charm?

No1Stunna

420-magazine-mobile1877184517.jpg

What strain is it? Bagseed possibly skywalker
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 2x2x6 closet
Soil or Hydro? Fafard potting mixl
If soil... what is in your mix?Regionally formulated and contains a blend of Canadian Sphagnum peat moss or peat and one or more of the following: processed softwood bark, forest products, compost, perlite, vermiculite or peanut hulls, dolomitic limestone, and wetting agent
If soil... What size pot? solo cup
Size of light? about 110 cfl watts
Temp of Room/cab? 84 without lights
RH of Room/cab? 39

not sure what i am going to do about ventilation except keep the closet door open??

84 degrees w/o lights? :phew:
I haven't followed your previous grow attempts so I should probably sit in back and watch, but...
Looks like the cups were well watered. If so, personally I wouldn't cover them or tent them. Let them germinate, grow, and dry out.

With your high humidity, I definitely would not cover them. We kill weeds outdoors by laying clear plastic over them. It doesn't take long.
Until they are above ground, keep your lights well above so they aren't adding heat. When they pop up, remember what is going on under the soil is more important than the initial growth above. The roots will be larger than than the part you can see. Let those roots reach down for their drink.

thats the temp and humidity outside... the temp and humidity in closet is 90 degrees and 37 humidity

OUCH!
I still would not cover them.
Unless you have other plants in there with them, lights are not needed until they break the surface (but then you want them immediately).

Atm the lights in there are producing barely any heat... they are t12 fluorescent tubes... i can put my hand on the bulbs and it wont bother me one bit.. but i took the domes off as advised....

Question... the clear bin the plants are sitting in is that ok or should i rather have a tray without side?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question... the clear bin the plants are sitting in is that ok or should i rather have a tray without side?

IMO, for the time being it doesn't matter. Once you have seedlings, you want plenty of air circulation, both for transpiration and to develop strong stems. I would have a fan move air and would not want anything blocking the air flow.

With bins/totes like that, I use the lid - not the actual container. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom