4 Strains 400W CFL Veg 1000W HPS Flower

Thanks Smokey I just wish I had known it was such a sativa dominant strain when I started them off , this is my first grow in a long time and first time I ever flowered indoors so Its an interesting lurning curve as I am more used to growing with soil that I used to mix up myself so when I went out to my plants I just needed to bring a collapsible 5gal water jug, and harvest time was determined by trichromes and weather conditions.

So one thing I am having trouble figuring out is when people talk about flowering time and stretch ,I dont know if you consider the first day of 12/12 the first day of flower and stretch or if you actually give one week for transition to flower if the first day of 12/12 is considered the first day of stretch and flower then these have been in stretch 33 days as of those pics and if thats the case then these plants will prolly be in flower for a total of 80+ days.

Cateros, I tend to just go by the trichs to determine harvest time. Anything other than that, such as figuring the length of stretch to be in correlation with harvest time, is simply an approximation. Although, I have never kept track of my stretch period to try an determine harvest time. It is just my opinion that it probably is not that accurate. If you are just trying to figure out when you can start your next grow, then what you have figured is probably accurate enough.

You hit it right on the head smokey just trying to figure out how long I will have to veg my new strains for I am doing a test grow of Health Canadas seed strain which is a heavy indica and incredibly vigorous in growth at 7 days from seeds they are startting there 4 set of leaves and have secondary growth already at the first 2 internodes so they will all have at least 4 branches by this time next week. You should check it out for a comparison I am growing a Greenhouse El nino and Great white shark for comparison both are feminized so hopefully wont herm or anything and make me some mothers to use for awhile. I also am going to grow a few cuttings of the plant I showed at the begining of the pics I figure those few strains will give me a good range to judge HC stock against.

Love it. I hope you have the patient's to let that sativa do it's thing. I've had them go for 14 weeks. YIKES. And the finished buds were atad thin. But they are worth everyday. The smoke from a Good Sativa is about the best you can get. It's atad harder, just by taking longing. I just wanted to take a peek. And say +++++ I might not type in but I'll sure be peeking, Keepem Green

Thanks much luckily I have the one little plant to harvest in another 3-4 weeks and luckily I dont have to worry about patients as this is all my own script here in canada I am licenced for 10g/day so I am allowed up to 300g in my possesion for use and allowed to keep another 2205g in storage for upcoming use. During all this I can also have up to 49 plants at a time but I think they are expecting me to run tables full of cuttings but I prefer the taste you get in soil even if the nutes are chemical ones I find it tastes much nicer then straight hydro grown I will prolly be increasing the number of plants I run from this point on but will prolly stick to shorter flower period hybrids and indica's which I can keep around 2 feet or so high and not quite as wide as these ladies are then I can fit about 15 or so in my little flower space as long as I only use 2gal pots.

UpDATE TODAY ....

DAY 28 of flower and stretch appears to be over finally so if the 40/60 phenomenon is correct I have another 42 days or close till they will be done, they started off at 13 inches and the largest is now 42 inches and the shortest is 32 inches I did have one smaller plant however which is an unknow cut from a plant I discovered while out with friends this summer we came across a lone plant and I decided to take a cut and see what I got and this is it at day 17 of flower and its stretch is finished so it looks like it will be a fast flower .
Flower_Day_26_24_.JPG

Beautiful grow man Cant wait to see the final product....what's this strain called?

:ganjamon: I got some SHORT STUFF SEEDS AUTO FLOWERING HIMALAYA BLUE DIESEL. I was wondering,Is this easy to grow?They are fems.Where I ordered them it said it will only get about 22" tall which is perfect 4 me,I'm growing inside for the 1st time this winter.I'm using a 4600k/125w-Full spectrum Daylight CFL.with hood.and 2-100w True Color CFL'S.My grow box is just a new blue 3' tall X 36"wideX18"deep.with small fan and mylar on inside.Will this be good for this short stuff auto himalaya blue diesel?:thanks:

Beautiful grow man Cant wait to see the final product....what's this strain called?

That plant I call Oliver Twist It is an orphan found it while out in the forest walking the dogs didnt want to disturb the actual plant I found so took a cutting from it and brought it home.

:ganjamon: I got some SHORT STUFF SEEDS AUTO FLOWERING HIMALAYA BLUE DIESEL. I was wondering,Is this easy to grow?They are fems.Where I ordered them it said it will only get about 22" tall which is perfect 4 me,I'm growing inside for the 1st time this winter.I'm using a 4600k/125w-Full spectrum Daylight CFL.with hood.and 2-100w True Color CFL'S.My grow box is just a new blue 3' tall X 36"wideX18"deep.with small fan and mylar on inside.Will this be good for this short stuff auto himalaya blue diesel?:thanks:

That will actually be a far easier plant to grow as you dont need to modify your light schedule for autoflowers from what I have read you just set them on 18/6 and let them go I would suggest for a simple nutrient schedule go with a lucas formula either 8ml GH micro/16ml GH flora bloom and 5ml liquid koolbloom per gal or something similar you might even want to try maxibloom at 1tsp/gal from start to finish feeding every other watering either of those nutes are great for a new grower to get cut his teeth on.

Love it. I hope you have the patient's to let that sativa do it's thing. I've had them go for 14 weeks. YIKES. And the finished buds were atad thin. But they are worth everyday. The smoke from a Good Sativa is about the best you can get. It's atad harder, just by taking longing. I just wanted to take a peek. And say +++++ I might not type in but I'll sure be peeking, Keepem Green

Thanks Norcaliwood I know its rather difficult to wait for them to finish so I figure what ill do is grow sativas whenever I have enough stored meds to last me well past the time it will take again.

I see alot of sativa in that one. Can be up to 14 weeks flower for some. That unknown one is sure a good looking bush tho. Gl I'll look in laters
Keep em Green

14 weeks would just about kill me but on a side not they are starting to build towards that classive form of vigorous sativa flowering where they form spiraled bunches of calaxys and as I turn them to look I get that red ,yellow blue sparkle like a diamond from it I would say in the last week they have increased density by at least 30-50% had to supercrop the taller part so i could get the light down to a more uniform level over the canopy ,my only worry is those vertical colas getting to damn heavy. But so far I think I am doing pretty good for my first ever indoor grow and wouldnt be surprised if yield is in excess of an lb so thats all I care about well that and that its dank as hell.

Well here is a little update not so impressed with the looks of these sativa's the seeds came from a rather sketchy source so the original info I was given on there background was all BS so I have no Idea what the strains are but looks like a long sativa and they are looking to be about 3-4 weeks from being finished.
DSCF2521.JPG

DSCF2522.JPG

DSCF2527.JPG

DSCF2528.JPG

DSCF2532.JPG

Now As you can see this strain is not looking to great and I dont think its from anything I did because using the exact same feeding schedule and good genetics I grew this plant whose runoff ph is the exact same same as these plants which is 6.3 and they were fed the exact same
DSCF25021.JPG

DSCF25141.JPG

DSCF24991.JPG

DSCF24961.JPG

DSCF2505.JPG

So anyways as you can guess this strain is remaining in my garden and will be used in the test grow with my Seeds from Praire plant systems who supply health canada the plant I am growing into mothers are 35 days old now and I have sexed 3 out of 4 as female so far and the strain has a strong fruity skunk smell even this early in life. Please check in on the Seed stock test if you have any intrest in wether health canadas seeds are worth growing or not going to grow 24 plants in the test the Plant shown above ,Clones from a Mother of Great white shark from GHS as well as El nino from great white shark my goal is to see if the quality of there plants falls in with these other strains as they claim there dry product of this strain is 12%thc +- 2% which is around where gws and el nino are supposed to be.

Well I have decided this strain is just in no way practical for anyone who doesnt live in a tropical climate to grow them outdoors presently these plants have been growing for 133 days or 19 weeks with what appears to be a minimum of 2-4 more weeks to go which will raise the entire growth time from seed to maturity if they go another 28 days to 23 weeks and I really do not think that a strain that takes nearly 6 months is practical indoors at all .

Yeah it is some sort of indica dominant hybrid actually as its flowering time has been fairly long but will be harvested in the next 8 days , it actually is winning the plant of the month contest currently

Well here we go day 84 of flower about another 2-3 weeks left to go I wasnt originally to impressed with this strain but now that the buds are actually really filling in Take a look and tell me what ya think sorry about the color but not much of an editor yet.

DSCN02302.JPG

DSCN02292.JPG

DSCN02284.JPG

DSCN02274.JPG

DSCN02262.JPG

DSCN02231.JPG

DSCN02201.JPG

Back
Top Bottom