420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cr8grow

Day 102 from sprout, mid-week 8 flower. The organic soil fall fade is on, as expected. Scoped and saw clear and cloudy 4 days ago. Will scope all again this week. I’m getting light burn, but have no fix for these my tallest plants grown so far. My light has been at max height for weeks and no way to dim…it is what it is. Getting close now, but still seeing new pistils. The buds are still swelling nicely and getting even frostier. Starting to think about my next grow. Pics from today.
CC9CD785-7E95-45FB-8046-D7FFDF3DF523.jpeg
E79C6D34-D5A2-48DF-B512-C30D0BB4246F.jpeg
BAB67F3B-55A6-4D4B-9DE0-5F7FA99B69E0.jpeg
2784757A-31A2-4DAA-9FB2-38D7DF4637BA.jpeg
D13EB260-D804-49F5-9407-1419B1F3D931.jpeg
3E5B165A-63D9-4854-9AD9-90F3344B3698.jpeg
DC89C21E-808C-4660-8F1B-5E2047A34C11.jpeg
FF67F825-760A-400A-9F53-142F5550E77F.jpeg

Surprisingly still bulking…looking good over in your garden!
Mine are definitely catching me by surprise there as well, I felt like theyd be ready in a week or soo, and looking at them last night, a bunch of colas are still pushing out new pistols like wildfire. Thinking chop the heavy tops off, and who knows, I may try to reveg these and get another round off of them, or may try to hold them over winter to stick in the greenhouse in the spring.

Day 102 from sprout, mid-week 8 flower. The organic soil fall fade is on, as expected. Scoped and saw clear and cloudy 4 days ago. Will scope all again this week. I’m getting light burn, but have no fix for these my tallest plants grown so far. My light has been at max height for weeks and no way to dim…it is what it is. Getting close now, but still seeing new pistils. The buds are still swelling nicely and getting even frostier. Starting to think about my next grow. Pics from today.
CC9CD785-7E95-45FB-8046-D7FFDF3DF523.jpeg
E79C6D34-D5A2-48DF-B512-C30D0BB4246F.jpeg
BAB67F3B-55A6-4D4B-9DE0-5F7FA99B69E0.jpeg
2784757A-31A2-4DAA-9FB2-38D7DF4637BA.jpeg
D13EB260-D804-49F5-9407-1419B1F3D931.jpeg
3E5B165A-63D9-4854-9AD9-90F3344B3698.jpeg
DC89C21E-808C-4660-8F1B-5E2047A34C11.jpeg
FF67F825-760A-400A-9F53-142F5550E77F.jpeg
Amazing mate.
I would climb over a naked Angelina Jolie in her prime to get to those girls ..:) they look so good..
How long does it take to dry when they’re that big an fat?
And will you be making any hash with those matey? I’ve got some Bubblebagdude stuff on its way tomorrow.. I’ve never done it before. So should be fun:)
Anyways… hope your good cr8grow.
Peace an stuff

Mine are definitely catching me by surprise there as well, I felt like theyd be ready in a week or soo, and looking at them last night, a bunch of colas are still pushing out new pistols like wildfire. Thinking chop the heavy tops off, and who knows, I may try to reveg these and get another round off of them, or may try to hold them over winter to stick in the greenhouse in the spring.
Camaro1691, I will watch and learn if you attempt to reveg. Cheers

Amazing mate.
I would climb over a naked Angelina Jolie in her prime to get to those girls ..:) they look so good..
How long does it take to dry when they’re that big an fat?
And will you be making any hash with those matey? I’ve got some Bubblebagdude stuff on its way tomorrow.. I’ve never done it before. So should be fun:)
Anyways… hope your good cr8grow.
Peace an stuff
Bud Love, Sounds like an interesting journey to the destination. I’m always happy when I get a purple leaner. The one in the back right is the sleeper, covered in fat sticky hand grenades. I will remove all fans pre-chop and hang whole upside down for the initial dry in the cabinet, about 5 to 7 days. After a close trim then into big jars with hygrometers to burp for another 5 to 7 days. There will be hash 3 ways, scissor hash on trim day, the sugar leaf trim will become primo bubble bag hash and then shoe hash from the trim kief pile. Cheers

Camaro1691, I will watch and learn if you attempt to reveg. Cheers
I personally have never done soo myself but have done enough other methods of growing I feel comfortable attempting it and not wasting space but the only true hesitation I have is attempting it with a cookie strain, unfortunately when cookies was created back around I believe it was somewhere between 07-09 it was never stabilized before being breed out into the world which is why people usually see a herm once in a while or inconsistent traits in a set group of plants and hate admitting, but cookies is seceptable to PM sadly, by no means am I knocking any breeders, it’s just the nature of the beast that needs to be accounted for when growing

Bud Love, Sounds like an interesting journey to the destination. I’m always happy when I get a purple leaner. The one in the back right is the sleeper, covered in fat sticky hand grenades. I will remove all fans pre-chop and hang whole upside down for the initial dry in the cabinet, about 5 to 7 days. After a close trim then into big jars with hygrometers to burp for another 5 to 7 days. There will be hash 3 ways, scissor hash on trim day, the sugar leaf trim will become primo bubble bag hash and then shoe hash from the trim kief pile. Cheers
Thanks matey… not sure what shoe hash is though? All sounds good to me.

What is shoe hash?
Shoe hash is spectacular and so easy. Get a roll of parchment paper…in the baking isle. Collect kief after trim. Take a piece of the paper about the size of half a playing card. Crease in the middle and drop in the kief pile…make several packets if you have a lot of kief. I’m guessing about a 1/2 teaspoon per packet. Fold up tight and fold in the ends tight. I add a bit of tape to hold it closed…optional. Then drop into your shoe and walk around for a few hours. Body heat and pressure replicates the way old school Lebanese and Moroccan hash was simply pressed kief, but on a micro scale. You will be surprised at the speed and quality i will find a pic or two.
22B59448-555B-422B-AFE0-0FA1A23FB368.jpeg

Thanks matey… not sure what shoe hash is though? All sounds good to me.
Bud Love…responded to the same question from Furcifer somewhere close by. I read about about shoe hash from an old school drug smuggler bio, but don’t remember which one. I think they could get kief in prison in Spain and would turn into shoe hash. Cheers

Bud Love…responded to the same question from Furcifer somewhere close by. I read about about shoe hash from an old school drug smuggler bio, but don’t remember which one. I think they could get kief in prison in Spain and would turn into shoe hash. Cheers
I smoked shoe hash shared with my cousins and me by a native groundskeeper in South Africa when I visited in my early 20s. I was recovering from a horrible car accident and was invited by my rich Uncle to visit Victoria Falls and live in their home for a month to take my mind off of my injuries. According to the very interesting old tribesman, shoe hash is very common around there and he always kept some with him to chew on and he advised me to do the same to rid me of my headaches. I chose to smoke it instead.

Shoe hash is spectacular and so easy. Get a roll of parchment paper…in the baking isle. Collect kief after trim. Take a piece of the paper about the size of half a playing card. Crease in the middle and drop in the kief pile…make several packets if you have a lot of kief. I’m guessing about a 1/2 teaspoon per packet. Fold up tight and fold in the ends tight. I add a bit of tape to hold it closed…optional. Then drop into your shoe and walk around for a few hours. Body heat and pressure replicates the way old school Lebanese and Moroccan hash was simply pressed kief, but on a micro scale. You will be surprised at the speed and quality i will find a pic or two.
22B59448-555B-422B-AFE0-0FA1A23FB368.jpeg
Freaking outstanding...old dogs can still learn new tricks of the trade!
Better than holding on to scraps here and there to fill a press block or pollin press.

All this talk got me to go make some quick palm hash. I still have over 25 grams left of 37 grams of kief from a previous grow. Wow as I write this it's kicking my ass.

Back
Top Bottom