420 Magazine Discount Plus New Seeds Plus Reduced Seeds Plus Amnesia Regular At CannapotSeedshop

CannaPot

Hi all :)
We have a special running for all members of the 420-Magazine till 30th September 2019 - you will get 12% discount-code on every product (also already reduced seeds) - check out this small instruction how to use the discount-code at Cannapot!

Just copy the code "42012MAG190110" and use it at your order :)

And here are some suggestions we have on stock since a few days:

1.) The first strain is absolutely freaky, yesssss we know, it is unbeliavable expensive but it is rare as hell, these are REGULAR seeds of the famous strain by HyPro called AMNESIA ... we tested them for germination and we had 90% germination (please note: one seed cost EUR 1.990,-- at SuperStrains so this is still a good deal) - these regular seeds of Amnesia are especially for those who search for the best motherplant or for those who need some great genetic for breeding-projects!

2.) The second one is a fantastic strain by Karma Genetics --> THA MELON: cross of Melon and Karmas Biker Kush, an incredible strong mostly Indica that is very easy to grow smelling fantastic like melons :)

3.) DoSiDos female by Big Head Seeds --> a cross of the legendary Girl Scout Cookies and the Face Off OG that smells very delicious like a blend of limes and mint with touches of earthy flavours with pines, a great strain that can be grown very easy, recommended for novice gardeners as well!

4.) Citrus Rush regular seeds by Archive Seedbank: a very very strong strain, a cross of Skunk Tangerine and the superb DoSiDos, this blend smells awesome like a blend of the finest Kush and the finest Skunk you can imagine, for sure an absolutely killer that is easy to grow as well

5.) Strawpicanna bred by Oni Seed: amazing blend of two of the best tasting cannabis varieties on earth, the great and highquality 'Boulder Colorado “14er cut” of Strawnana' was used together with the Tropicanna Cookies to get this incredible genetic. Strawpicanna smells incredible strong like strawberries and cookies

6.) Gorilla Glue feminized weedseeds produced by ApeOrigin: a great strain with a top and fair price, these seeds provice plants that smell incredible delicious like a mix of fresh fruits, lemons and a slightly touch of fine Diesel!

And do not forget to check out our latest cannabisseeds at our seedshop and the specials :)
As I wrote before, the discount code works for every article at our seedshop, you will always get 12% discount

I wish you all the best - enjoy your day!!!
J.

Screenshot_20190826-095947_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good Luck!

So I just added 1 pcs of everything you suggested here in your 1st post into my cart and its tottal before, taxes, shipping ect is $8,617.84. Even with 12% coupon I doubt your EVER going to make a sale.

I did browse through your specials page, some prices seem reasonable while others dont.

You going to need alot more then luck to somehow get a sale. Sorry, but this is likely the worst thing Ive ever seen inregards to inflated prices.

20190826_101936.jpg

I said before --> Amnesia is crazy ;)

but it is cheaper then the stuff that Superstrain sells, one seeds for EUR 1.999,-- .... the rest ist just the price given by the breeder which is fair
cheers

@Cannapot ,
I suggest you give away some free samples of the Amnesia seeds so people can try them and see how excellent they are and what good value they are for that price. When the test growers post some pics of their Amnesia plants, you should get a whole bunch of buyers. A pack of 10 regular seeds with 90% germination success rate should give 4 - 5 females if the buyer is lucky - awesome deal ;)

I said before --> Amnesia is crazy ;)

but it is cheaper then the stuff that Superstrain sells, one seeds for EUR 1.999,-- .... the rest ist just the price given by the breeder which is fair
cheers

Just checked out superstrans website and your right the REGULAR Amnesia is $1,999.00 for 1 seed, however the same Amnesia FEM is $14.00 for 1 seed.

Unbelievable!

@Cannapot ,
I suggest you give away some free samples of the Amnesia seeds so people can try them and see how excellent they are and what good value they are for that price. When the test growers post some pics of their Amnesia plants, you should get a whole bunch of buyers. A pack of 10 regular seeds with 90% germination success rate should give 4 - 5 females if the buyer is lucky - awesome deal ;)

This is the ONLY way that 99% of people would actually consider using your stock of this strain.

These are the REGULAR seeds, these seeds are only for breeder or for people who search for the original created by HyPro...for motherplants, new hybrids etc, it is for guys in the biz that are producer ... or for people who have to much money ;)

if you want the Amnesia for cheaper you can check out the feminized by SuperStrains (aka HyPro) @ Cannapot Onlineshop SLU - Amnesia 10 fem

Breeders who breed for profit will make their money back on that pack of seeds pretty easily. But they probably have that money to invest in hard to find genetics as well. There are definitely those out there that will bite. On the other hand, you can get great genetics much cheaper and still be just as successful breeding. There is someone out there though that will grab those up at some point. How long does a seed bank hold onto seeds before they begin to fear the quality will degrade? I’ve wondered that for a while. Talking about a pack that expensive seems like a good time to ask. Lol

Hard to say how long it takes, these few packs Amnesia regular are from 2007, stored well in industryfridges...12 years old and still good working :)

We also germinated seeds that were not stored in fridges but in a cellar, over 30 years old and germination still 60%...
cheers :)

I'm gonna need a time machine. ;)

Wait, I found it:bongrip:

I found one, too. I had big plans - I was going to save the world and, along the way, become pretty wealthy. But first... I recalled, to both mind and heart, the greatest love of my life; the one I loved and, by a series of bad luck and bad decisions, lost. Having always regretted that, I knew I had to go back and try again or I would regret it until my last day. So I energized the time machine (luckily, it was powered by three nine-volt batteries and the contents of one can of Dr. Pepper), journeyed back, and rushed to see my lady love at a time shortly after the big goodbye - and shortly before she was originally killed when she entered the beekeeper apprentice program without realizing that she was deathly allergic to the sting from the common honey bee.

I saw her walking. I ran across the street and when she turned around to see who it was, I immediately professed my undying love. I threw my arms wide to take her up on a hug.

She said, "Get away from me, you greasy old pervert!"

I returned to the present day. I was crushed - I crushed the time machine. I... Come to think of it, I forgot to warn her to stay away from bees.

Oh well. Life goes on. Er... For some, at least ;) .

Time... <SHAKES FIST> You might be able to go back in time - but you'll never be able to get time back. . . .

These are the REGULAR seeds, these seeds are only for breeder or for people who search for the original created by HyPro...for motherplants, new hybrids etc, it is for guys in the biz that are producer ... or for people who have to much money ;)

if you want the Amnesia for cheaper you can check out the feminized by SuperStrains (aka HyPro) @ Cannapot Onlineshop SLU - Amnesia 10 fem
Yes sir, that's the craziest price I've ever heard :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom