420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

He used the power of begging persuasion.
I tried that too, but to no avail :p. Oh well maybe on the next anniversary ;):cheesygrinsmiley::bong:. I think it's awesome that the founder of @420 Magazine even had a Cool prize package giveaway for a Lucky member on there 30th anniversary!!!!

And Congrats to @NickHardy on the cool prize package!! :peace:

If you look at the spin wheel as it is in the post it looks like I won. Man I have no luck
Sorry Keith looks like your name is where the spin started, you have to press play to see the video.
of the winning result
Better luck with the next contest :thanks:

Sorry this really tardy of me. I am overdue circling back to say thank you. Rob and the team organised the title super quickly - all our own choosing, & Co and I. Just a bit cool and wanted to chose my words.

I thought about Jedi Grandmaster Grower or something but thought keep it real. Because that’s what we are. We grow, we trim, we refine, we market. We indulge. Actually everything before that last sentence is & Co. The last sentence is just me 😅 But the forums have been a huge support to help us fast track our skills and through learning and also having fun, in posts and DM’s. Its all so nice and I know the time, effort and determination it must take to sail on.

But yes, thank you everyone @420 Its such an awesome prize from a lovely place.

Long may there be Cannabis Enthusiast's in the world!

Nick & Co

Sorry this really tardy of me. I am overdue circling back to say thank you. Rob and the team organised the title super quickly - all our own choosing, & Co and I. Just a bit cool and wanted to chose my words.

I thought about Jedi Grandmaster Grower or something but thought keep it real. Because that’s what we are. We grow, we trim, we refine, we market. We indulge. Actually everything before that last sentence is & Co. The last sentence is just me 😅 But the forums have been a huge support to help us fast track our skills and through learning and also having fun, in posts and DM’s. Its all so nice and I know the time, effort and determination it must take to sail on.

But yes, thank you everyone @420 Its such an awesome prize from a lovely place.

Long may there be Cannabis Enthusiast's in the world!

Nick & Co
What the hell are you trying to say

His first paragraph is referring to him choosing his "winner title", as any winner was allowed to do.

His second paragraph is referring to his personal entourage that helps him cultivate or just enjoy. Also referencing his benefit of being here.

Then he summarizes it with an all around thank you.

That's what I got at least.

I tried that too, but to no avail :p. Oh well maybe on the next anniversary ;):cheesygrinsmiley::bong:. I think it's awesome that the founder of @420 Magazine even had a Cool prize package giveaway for a Lucky member on there 30th anniversary!!!!

And Congrats to @NickHardy on the cool prize package!! :peace:
What does he win and for what? CL🍀

His first paragraph is referring to him choosing his "winner title", as any winner was allowed to do.

His second paragraph is referring to his personal entourage that helps him cultivate or just enjoy. Also referencing his benefit of being here.

Then he summarizes it with an all around thank you.

That's what I got at least.
Thank you not knowing this it sounded like a bunch of babble.

What does he win and for what? CL🍀
In the first post of the thread

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Nick chose.

Cannabis Enthusiasts: as his custom title

Back
Top Bottom