420 Magazine's 30th Year of Cannabis Activism

It's our 30th Anniversary, and on 4/20 no less! :passitleft:

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20 to you! Happy Anniversary to us!

420-magazine-30th-anniversary-800x600.jpg

We are the longest running forum based Cannabis community platform in the world, and weed like to graciously thank our members, sponsors & staff for their support, participation and most importantly their activism.

So much has changed since 1993, when our brothers and sisters were routinely persecuted by the feds and states for recognizing the many benefits of our favorite natural flower. It's been a long haul but together we're winning the war against Cannabis. As of this writing, 25 US States and territories have recreational protection and 43 US States and territories have medical protection.

Our mission to spread Cannabis awareness through news and entertainment, while helping and supporting all those who recognize the positive and healing properties of our beloved herb, continues. But with our birthday coming up, we all plan on a well deserved day off to stop and smell the flowers.

To show our appreciation, we'll select one member at random to receive a 420 Magazine Care Package including our branded 420 Magazine T-shirt, Lighter, Nug Jar, Coffee Mug, Stickers & Magnet. All you have to do is post in this thread about your experience here and how our mission has helped improve your life. We'll also provide you with a custom title under your avatar, to whatever you wish, provided it aligns with our guidelines.

Meanwhile, please check out our 4/20 Anniversary article and participate in our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest. Have some fun competing for even more 420 prizes from us and our Sponsors.

Happy 4/20,Anniversery! Thanks for all you do!

I was just 14 years old when 420 Magazine started. I don't know when we first saw it out there on the world wide web but I remember becoming an avid reader during my college days 5 or 6 years later.

Thanks to all the information sharing made possible via the web, we learned about RSO, a revelation that changed many of our lives. Seeing on these pages the large numbers of pioneers growing this medicine despite the risks, and writing about it thanks to the safe platform provided by Rob and the others here at 420 Magazine, I soon felt brave enough to try growing it on my own too, and also write about my journey and my learning experience!

I will forever be in awe and have gratitude to all of those who came before us and who paved the way to the legalization we are starting to enjoy today. Without their steadfast resolve to increase awareness and push for legalization, we would not be where we are today. Thanks to all the fallen warriors and especially to Rob, who through all of this has maintained the vision and the drive to continue on, I believe that we have only begun to see the changes that this increased awareness will bring. I foresee a day when synthetic pharmaceutical therapies are rare, making way for more natural plant based remedies made possible because of the pioneering work being done here, starting first and foremost with increasing awareness of this plant that is obviously here to help us.

Thank you Rob and all the other staff members who have allowed me to be even a small part of this awakening. 420 Magazine is definitely making a huge difference in this world!

Thanks for helping me learn to grow great weed and giving us this forum to do so.

I stopped growing about the same time this site was started. When I began again a couple of years ago the world had changed, mostly due to the persistence of people like Rob & company.
I searched several sites for answers to a couple of specific problems. Most were antagonistic and insulting by people who thought they knew it all.
Not this site! There are many experts on many topics but nobody believes they know it all. Everyone is free with their knowledge and are more than willing to recommend someone else who might know more on a certain topic. This is very unusual and special.
Please continue doing what has been so successful and has developed a family type of atmosphere.

Thank you to Rob and all of the administrators and behind the scene workers and volunteers. I will be a member for life.

H

Wow, Happy 30th @420... memory lane 1993, I was 16 in the 10th grade, I remember sitting next to two hotties in Biology class talking about human Chemistry! :rofl: All jokes aside, Congrats, what a Milestone I didn't join until 2014, but I must have lurked for 3 or4 years at least (Bad experience with a site no longer around). I had a collab 4 light shed with an old friend in 05/06 (Coco, Co2/AC sealed room) and that fell apart from GREED and Envy (3 cycles). Long story short, I love THIS shit to the core of my being (lifestyle) and 420mag, just know I'm offline WATCHING (reading)! :laugh: Happy 420 Day... SIP SIP... Hooray!! :peace:

To dear Rob

30 years! Omfg! Longest job I’ve ever had is 9 consecutive years! I can’t even imagine working 30 in the same place! The stories, friendships, betrayals, highs and lows you must have experienced in that time, and yet here you are. Still passionate. Still working towards your missions goal.

The changes you must have seen as main stream society and science has embraced our magical ‘erb. If I had told you 30 years ago your country would have dispensaries in the near future, you would have called me a liar. You have played a huge role in that.

Thank you for all you do. It can’t be easy managing the forum side at times, particularly when we forget that we are guests in your forum, and start to think we run the place lol. I have learned so much about not only growing since joining, but about friendship, love and the generosity of strangers.

A big shout out to your team too. You have surrounded yourself with the best people, they interact/reprimand with such respect and kindness. @Teddy Edwards is my fav! And Teddy Bear if you’re ever looking to spank someone, I’m always just a swear word away and ready to bend over your knee lolling 😉 ❤️

Thank you for everything you do. I really hope you have the best day! And make sure you take a moment to reflect on everything you do so very right.

Much love to you.

Your friend
Tra Xo

Thank you 420 and all growers and those who enjoy a good high

Happy 420, @Rob Griffin ! As so many others have said, I'm extremely grateful you gave me a soft place to land when I decided to get a medical marijuana licence in 2016.

I've learned how to dose and infuse oil as well as growing the mighty herb from the wonderful members here..

They're wonderful because you have rules. I don't usually like rules but they definitely work for the greater benefit here on

:420:

Thank you for your vision and initiative, Rob. You've made a safer, more knowledgeable world for us cannabis users.

Love the 420 Magazine format and members!

Back
Top Bottom