420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Where I lived was close to Belgium and Holland
My Mom is from Zutphen, my Dad is from Bad Kösen and I am vicariously from Bavaria. They think they were on the same ship when they both immigrated to Canada.

This should be fun! I'm in Baron.

All of these same-seed grows occurring at the same time will make for interesting theater. I'm going to try and keep up with as many as I can. Wish me luck!

And good luck and happy growing to you! :Rasta:

This should be fun! I'm in Baron.

All of these same-seed grows occurring at the same time will make for interesting theater. I'm going to try and keep up with as many as I can. Wish me luck!

And good luck and happy growing to you! :Rasta:
Thanks for coming on in GDB! Awesome to have you in here!

Yeah.....sheesh....keeping up with them. Im gonna go out right now and apologize for my lack of keeping up to all the exellent growers out there. Im terrible at keeping up.

Welcome to Das Schloss Dano No No No!

I will be dunking seeds tommorow. I do like your seed hatching method. However, for the first time after soak, I will go straight into solo cups intstead of Bounty sheets.

Next grow I'm going to move away from paper towels. It's always worked for me but I like trying something new. I've been watching several journals on how each germinate. Amazing how many different ways there are.

Oh man...you got that right. Everybody has their way. But thats the beauty of the comparative.

The Boogie has been dropped.....

Incidentally, one of my packs was short the bonus seed. I had to bust open the other pack, which was complete.

Welcome to Das Schloss, the Castle of Mind Medicine.

:laugh:

How dare they unsupply the freely supplied. Ill never get that seed back mumble grumble.

I’d like to sit in the back here and just grin and giggle along If y’all don’t mind. :nerd-with-glasses:
Ok...but all giggling is at Shed, the grins....keep to yourself. :straightface:

It sucks losing your eyesight....

After a 24 hour soak, half the seeds had tails. They were all getting moved into Solo cups regardless of that fact. So, I dont know about everyone else's seeds from the comparative, but I found mine to be quite small. At any rate I came home from work and began dropping them into the prepared cups.

Well

After attempting to drop 3 into the holes, I couldnt tell if my seeds made it in them or not....I am rapidly losing my up close vision. So I take a tablespoon out and start spooning the dirt onto a white piece of paper. I found one, but not the other 2

Im more than a little perturbed by this and grab 2 more seeds and dry drop them into the cups I thought I put the soakers in.

I carry on with the other 3, still challenged by what I can and cant see. Im pretty sure those made it. I guess Ill have to find out in a few days if some of those cups got 2 seeds in them or none at all.

Just stupid.

Sorry to hear that Baron! They now have lenses that magically adjust your eyesight to make it easier to see things up close as you age. They're called reading glasses, or "readers" or "cheaters." They're really cheap at the local drug store or even on Amazon once you know what strength you need.

And don't not get them because of pride, as pride goeth before a seed fall.

Yeah, I had to start using them about a year ago at work. And yeah, I now need to pick up the 3 pack from Costco for everywhere else. Im a 1.25.

But man, once you start to lose them, they go fast.

I have progressives and have a problem with the bottom reading portion. Last check up a year ago was fine but it's still tough to see small objects (or read friggin labels on small containers). I had one of the seeds disappear when I was scuffing it. I put two in and only one came out. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom