420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

I have progressives and have a problem with the bottom reading portion. Last check up a year ago was fine but it's still tough to see small objects (or read friggin labels on small containers). I had one of the seeds disappear when I was scuffing it. I put two in and only one came out. :rolleyes:
When I do seed drops in peat, I wear two pair!
Flippin seeds!

Flippin peat!

I hear ya Baron! I deal with that at times too, I do actually wear glasses but they are only for distance but now I’m thinking I might need some readers soon! I’m pretty good for the most part but the odd time I can’t read small writing on a label or fine detail when looking at something small.

I hear ya Baron! I deal with that at times too, I do actually wear glasses but they are only for distance but now I’m thinking I might need some readers soon! I’m pretty good for the most part but the odd time I can’t read small writing on a label or fine detail when looking at something small.
Flippin labels!

Flippin fine details!

Gah!

You're good as long as you can still navigate to a space between your lips.

Thats a great Magoo!

Welcome mi hermano!
Hey, that's not in my German to English translation guide. That sounds like French or maybe Japanese.

How many languages do you have to speak to follow this thread? :oops:

:laugh:

The next one of you who laughs, gets their card bent. [\fingerwagging]:straightface:

I'm not a snitch, but SHED LAUGHED!

I'm not a snitch, but SHED LAUGHED!
Actually, Shed didnt laugh at first, but changed to a laugh because you and Dano laughed and Im not laughing :straightface: .

Dont you see what Shed's doing?...WE are supposed to be laughing at HIM!

You may want to get one of these before this thread ends:

View attachment 2348390
But I'm not laughing! :Rasta:
And yes!....Im going to need to invest in a industrial strength card bender!

Moving forward...........

I know I got 3 seeds into the cups as there is the faintest of life in them.

Welcome to Das Schloss, The Castle of Mind Medicine and card bending

After returning home to Das Schloss after being away for the weekend, it turns out my fears of missing where I dropped the seeds into where unfounded. I indeed had them all good.

So I now have the 2 cups with the extras.

Im open to any and all suggestions on how and when to seperate those other 2 seedlings

After returning home to Das Schloss after being away for the weekend, it turns out my fears of missing where I dropped the seeds into where unfounded. I indeed had them all good.

So I now have the 2 cups with the extras.

Im open to any and all suggestions on how and when to seperate those other 2 seedlings

Do it asap. Before they tangle. If I get tangled roots I run water on them while separating. Seems to help. Try it on them then replant.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom