• Triggle - Frank's Gift

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • HizzyB - Em Dogg

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Smokehog - Red Heri Fruit Bud

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope I'm not too late to the party. Crazy nice entries so far!

This is Orient Express at Day 40 of 12/12 light cycle. She puts out a nice earthy, floral, citrus scent. Took these pics just now :)

IMG_80906.jpg
IMG_80857.JPG

Good luck everyone.

Very keen to grow critical kush also myself soon, have a few beans tucked away!! Cheers for the entry, awesome to see a plant in full bloom!

Cheers Scop!
KJC420

I love the Critical Kush, great night time knockout strain. It's very relaxing, lots of body effect. My nugs came out smelling peppery and spicey. My plants always had good yield, about 2-2.5 oz each under 400W. I need to get some more beans, but currently trying out some "OG Kush" strains to compare. Good luck with yours!

Ok. I don't want to scare anybody but we are obviously surrounded on this site by a bunch of crazed super grower weed geniuses. I just love the heck out of you people. And if you think that this month is good... wait until September and October when all these outdoor weed warriors start entering pictures. I'm already starting to collect towels to drool into! Best of luck in all you grow!

Ok. I don't want to scare anybody but we are obviously surrounded on this site by a bunch of crazed super grower weed geniuses. I just love the heck out of you people. And if you think that this month is good... wait until September and October when all these outdoor weed warriors start entering pictures. I'm already starting to collect towels to drool into! Best of luck in all you grow!

My plant is coming for September. I hope she won't pancake free fall like a steel reinforced concrete sky scrapper though...

Vlad :bongrip:

Ok, I want to play too:)
This is a UK Cheese. She was put into coco-loco as soon as I cut her for a clone and has been under 12/12 since. Was kind of an experiment to see if she would root and how well she would do. She is in 1 and a half cups of coco-loco and is about 4 weeks old/in flower(same thing) who says cheese and frosting don't go together :)

Screenshot_2015-08-04-18-40-33.png
Screenshot_2015-08-04-18-45-02.png

Oh my... the crystals are among us! This is just beautiful! :bravo:

First and foremost, wow 420Fam- everyone is killing it! So great to see quality meds coming out of SO MANY grows. Congrats to everybody!

I present to you Frank's Gift. A strain created by the Oregon Microgrowers Guild. Preliminary analytics are showing us a CBD ratio of just over 2:1 on these phenos....Greenhouse grown, all organic.
image297241.jpg
image297251.jpg

Good Luck.

Trig

Back
Top Bottom