• PhiGweed - Jet Fuel Gelato X Wedding Crasher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaygrowing - Runtz

• Mlburk1 - Ghost Train Haze 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am the first one to admit I don't take the best pictures of whole plants but this is such a special plant I just had to enter it anyway. The plant I am entering is a Golden Tiger 100% sativa. She is big, sassy, and stacking up to be a monster. In this photo taken today she is the plant in the front. The tent was flipped into 11/13 lighting 51 days ago so she still has about 30 days or so to go. With as big as her colas are at this point I can't wait to see how they look at the end. She already required a bunch of yo-yos.

The breeder boasts 25-30% THC along with over 1% CBG

Genetically she is just WOW!
Old Malawi Killer, Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai and a 3rd generation Malawi male (brother of the New Malawi Killer).

Here she is.

I am the first one to admit I don't take the best pictures of whole plants but this is such a special plant I just had to enter it anyway. The plant I am entering is a Golden Tiger 100% sativa. She is big, sassy, and stacking up to be a monster. In this photo taken today she is the plant in the front. The tent was flipped into 11/13 lighting 51 days ago so she still has about 30 days or so to go. With as big as her colas are at this point I can't wait to see how they look at the end. She already required a bunch of yo-yos.

The breeder boasts 25-30% THC along with over 1% CBG

Genetically she is just WOW!
Old Malawi Killer, Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai and a 3rd generation Malawi male (brother of the New Malawi Killer).

Here she is.
I love Sativa nuthin better for wake n bake. Beautiful

I would like to nominate this pheno I call Personal Sativa.

Her linage is unknown to me, the seed to this plant was conceived several years ago here in canada, a mexican sativa seed and a jamaican skunk sativa dominant seed. She is F1. I've been supercropping, high stress training and rigourous water/feed/foliar using asorted teas and microbe solutions. 100% organic.

I chose a photo of the bending technique I use, and the after effect on the canopy. She was a full 4x4 ft beast, lets see how she handles the repot.

Damned ! A 100 gallon Pot. That's got to be huge. Never seen a 100 gallon yet. Is that one in your Avatar ?
No those are 15 20 gal nursery pots if I’m not mistaken.

I saw this just flipping through and immediately said, this is Dusty's....sure enough, it's Dusty's!! Hey brother, she's a looker! Good to see you, hope all is well
Hey Sis, all is great. Whole family is doing well. Stuff going on all the time, oldest is fixing to be in college and traveling with a band, my daughter is driving, and then baby is not so much a baby anymore. He takes most of my time from when i get home till he is ready to tucker out I couldn't ask for more.

Hey Sis, all is great. Whole family is doing well. Stuff going on all the time, oldest is fixing to be in college and traveling with a band, my daughter is driving, and then baby is not so much a baby anymore. He takes most of my time from when i get home till he is ready to tucker out I couldn't ask for more.
Wonderful brother!

Unbelievable how quickly time goes by, college kids in bands, high school daughters...omg, seems surreal to think little man is heading that way before I know it. Our sons would have a blast, mine is doing the same right now-he gives me my energy and drains me of it at the same time.

Don't work too hard, good luck with college travels, with her behind the wheel and with him growing up too fast. Get some R&R with the lady when you can!
:love::peace:

She's so massive and super healthy. I keep meaning to go over to your journal to see her there. I stink sometimes. Sounds so Alaskan, Aurora Indica. Just lovely wherever she comes from!
Not really sure where the strain originated. But I did post the strain info in the journal you mentioned. She's only got a week to 10 days left till harvest. Thank you for turning me on to these SIP Buckets. What a difference ! I already ordered more of them for my next grow.... lol.

Not really sure where the strain originated. But I did post the strain info in the journal you mentioned.
gonna head there this evening and breeze through her growth for sure
She's only got a week to 10 days left till harvest.
:cheer: hope your arthritis is doing well next week! Oofa and I hope you have a better trim team total than I do!
Thank you for turning me on to these SIP Buckets. What a difference ! I already ordered more of them for my next grow.... lol.
Oh no problem, I post them on my journals for a reason, absolutely love them and so happy you do, too! I sent TK straight to Home Depot to get more after my first grow with them!

gonna head there this evening and breeze through her growth for sure

:cheer: hope your arthritis is doing well next week! Oofa and I hope you have a better trim team total than I do!

Oh no problem, I post them on my journals for a reason, absolutely love them and so happy you do, too! I sent TK straight to Home Depot to get more after my first grow with them!
By the way, Congrats on your new position. Hope it's not all work & you get some growing fun in on the job.

By the way, Congrats on your new position. Hope it's not all work & you get some growing fun in on the job.
It's all fun, total win-win. I love writing so it's therapeutic, too. Plus, I get to try out all sorts of cool stuff from our sponsors-BONUS!!! Nice to be able to promote something I like so that others can enjoy it also!

I’m going to enter , but I see Super Greatness before me :peace: Ghost Train Haze 4 weeks in. Smells of lemon and chocolate
Nice plant just think she will only get better, if ya dont mind me asking where did you get your purpinator sticker?

Back
Top Bottom