• MountainHigh

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • greenisland

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • diesel farmer

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got lucky. Only 2 of 9 were boys, got em out about 7 days into flower. The rest are 100% seedless females.
Don't ever EVER say shit like that unless you put a :wood: after it because murphy's law dictates that it MUST come back to bite you in the ass.

I spotted what appeared to be seeds on the two tallest, upon further inspection I found 2 little tiny bananas on each, in the same spot on both ( at the crotch of the only top I did). So far they appear to have seeded only themselves. They were at the back of the pack where the fan may have blown the pollen away from the rest, maybe the one saving grace. Wouldn't have gotten rid of them anyways, so it is what it is, dude.... :allgood:

Ok so here is a couple photos of a GDP plant. Im over 6 ft so that should give you a good idea as to what size the plant actually is. This is a pic of it after 3 and a half weeks in flowering. Here in another few weeks the buds should be nice and big. Enjoy!

010281.JPG

Its about 3ft 6 inches wide. pretty girthy, lol.

016155.JPG

That GDP plant has been vegging for about two months. Whats astonishing to me is the size of the buds for only being 26 days into flower.

I have some bigger plants that I had planned on maybe entering next month. I have a 6ft tall SLH, and a 6ft tall purple diesel too. When your working with plant count the bigger the plant the better. We run CO2, of course and have a LOT of lumens going on these plants so I would expect only the best.

I suppose Im at a bit of an advantage since I work in gardens all day and I can pick the best in the litter. However my camera sucks so that puts me right back in the mix. Everyones plants look just incredible, as always. 420 members have the "goods" when it comes to bud and plant pics.:cheer: Stay high, GI

7 1/2 weeks in bloom, bag seed :grinjoint: smells awsome, looks like it will go 9 or ten weeks, someone said sumptin about more entries so here is one more, some kill plants in this contest, I wish everyone good luck, peace fellow growers!!!! :cheer::cheer:

hail_026.jpg

hail_028.jpg

great looking plants everyone, thanks for sharing pictures of your girls

I hope to improve my growing skills enough to offer an entry

Polls are opening up shortly ;)

:cheer: Exercise your 420th amendment :cheer:

Special thanks to Humate Supreme for sweetening the pot by offering a starter pack to the winner

Good Luck To All

lot's of great entries.. :goodluck: to all..

my vote goes to Odin,, it was very hard,, they are all very nice, and greenisland had his own island..lol,, but the color of that cotton candy,, man,, just beautiful.

great job everyone,, they are all just awesome,,, I would love to smoke from each and every one :)

Good morning everyone! Saw the polls were open, got in my vote! Time to go greet the girls as their light wakes them up. Obsessed.

GI, you got my vote as well but please do me a favor and properly secure your CO2 tank. That could fall over, knock off the top and turn the tank into a projectile that can go through a house (and people). Great plant though! :thumb:

GI, you got my vote as well but please do me a favor and properly secure your CO2 tank. That could fall over, knock off the top and turn the tank into a projectile that can go through a house (and people). Great plant though! :thumb:

lol, Munki you think just like me, lol. Im always telling people to do that when I do my consult work. It is actually chained to the wall, its just perfectly hidden in those pics. Believe me Ive knocked those over before and WOW, its scary. Super heavy and super loud. Its like 180lbs of CO2 under pressure when full. Plenty heavy enough to crush a person and certainly a plant.

I do appreciate the concern though. And thank you very much for the votes everyone. There are some truly spectacular photos this month!:thanks: I love them ALL!

Back
Top Bottom