Votes: 5 6.6%
  • smokedabong

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100_00832.JPG
100_0086.JPG

Orangeblood's homegrown hippie lettuce :rollit:

The Plant of the Month Poll for May 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: We Need More Photos - Please Keep Them Coming :thanks:

jasonlee, those colas are N I C E ! :welldone: Love to see a "Sea of Green" containing beauties like that.

greenisland, that plant would be considered plant of the month material from most members but your skills pump out that quality like that time and time again. I gotta hold you to an even higher level to wow me but OMG you have it dialed in my friend. Premium crops delivered consistently ... heck, you deserve a lifetime achievement award instead! :idea:

I'm a roll with Jasonlee, after much comparision with greenisland, I decided buds for size of plant were too good to ignore.....nice colours greenisland, but they wont get me high...

Sad, but true lol looks like you will win anyway, so both excellent, none of the grows i'd bother whinging about!

Thank you man! I noticed your sig, my cindy was grown in coco too! WOOHOO!

and thank you Munki, And thank you everyone who voted for my Plant! Mucho Grassiass!

Looks like you got it though GreenIsland! Congrats! Enjoy the Humate Supreme!
:welldone::yahoo:

ahhh I cant decide!!! I like them all! the closer I look the more beauty I find in all of them and I can't pick one they all win!!! (ok.. putting the mike down now..)

Back
Top Bottom