• VapedOutJoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ItsChrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.W.Green

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Plant of the Month Poll for June 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: We Need More Photos - Please Keep Them Coming :thanks:

Seriously could not believe I missed the deadline by 15 freakin' minutes...

Man - we would have let you slide on 15 minutes ;) Didn't see any post from you though :surf:

FYI - You can post a single word and get your time stamp, then click edit and you'll have 420 minutes to edit it and get it how you'd like it to remain ;)

Man - we would have let you slide on 15 minutes ;) Didn't see any post from you though :surf:

FYI - You can post a single word and get your time stamp, then click edit and you'll have 420 minutes to edit it and get it how you'd like it to remain ;)

Yeah I never posted it. Got halfway through then saw the time. Its okay, rules are rules and it was July :)

I'll enter next month. I was thinking there were 31 days in June when I started to post at around a quarter to 12. Already voted, but everything posted were good looking plants! Tough to make a decision.

Huge Canna Congratulations to Brother Hogdady our June 2010 Plant of the Month winner ;)

Rep points, and title being adjusted as we speak.

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to Hogdady, our first place winner, retail value $125. Hogdady will receive a redemption code by PM shortly ;)

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Wow! I'm very honored to have won with so many good looking plants! My thanks and gratitude to everyone who entered and voted! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom