• MountainHigh

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • greenisland

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • diesel farmer

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, full 50lb CO2 tanks can certainly be dangerous. I believe that its actually illegal to not have them chained up. When they are dropped off at restaurants and such the delivery guy is required to chain them up and usually they are chained up with a lock so as to make absolutely SURE that noone can possible move them and have them fall/explode.

For this garden (the one in my pic) we really should just get a 300lb tank outside that gets filled up by the delivery truck rather than carrying around dozens of full 180lb tanks. like were doing now. We go through about one 50lb tank of CO2 every 3-4 days! A little crazy!, lol. They do have 70lb tanks too but MAN, they are heavy and waaaaay cumbersome for one person to move by himself.

Excellent video Soniq420, I feel like people dont fully understand how dangerous these tanks really can be. Maybe that video will help people understand the forces at work in those tanks a little better. And people will start to give them the respect they deserve.

Ill try and get a pic up of the chain I have securing those tanks here on Monday, just so people can see that in fact I do have it chained up. ITS A MUST!!! CO2 is absolutely essential to a commercially productive garden but if your not gonna respect the physics at work and your not going to be carefull, stay away, CO2 isnt worth dying over.

Stay high all, And secure your tanks! lol.:blunt:

Here a pic of the tank at a different angle where you can see the chain. I put some slack in the chain so as to show people how its connected to the wall, usually the slack is taken out so its fully secured. I hope its ok to post a pic after the contest has already closed, but if its not Im sure it will get pulled and if that happens Ill just post the pic to another thread and link to it from this thread. Hope Im not breaking a rule or something.

100_24571.jpg

100_24563.jpg

Be carefull with your CO2 tanks!, lol.

A tie....

Oh my, Oh my we have a tie!!!

Congratulations to Odin and greenisland, our July 2010 Plant of the Month winners.

Thanks to all for your entries and participation

Rep points and title being adjusted straight away

:cheer:Congratulations:cheer:

Oh my, Oh my we have a tie!!!

Congratulations to Odin and greenisland, our July 2010 Plant of the Month winnes.

Thanks to all for your entries and participation

Rep points and title being adjusted straight away

:cheer:Congratulations:cheer:

Right on, two winners is better than one! haha. Thank you for all the votes and congrats greenisland!!! :bongrip:

Incredible photo Odin! Cant even believe my photo placed next to yours! Enjoy the Humate Supreme, I have plenty! You certainly earned it.:blunt:

Wow thanks GI! That was a nice bush you entered for sure! Worthy of a win! All the plants were winners in my book though... :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom