• MountainHigh

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • greenisland

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • diesel farmer

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first grow in ages. LED Grow too. I'm happy with the results, hope you like em too :grinjoint:

11042.jpg

2743.jpg

The largest known is estimated to consume matter equivalent to 600 Earths per minute.

What is a Black Hole ;)

Nice plant there Mr Digit

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/IMG_04525.jpg

Ok, I am on a mission now dammit all. Lets see if this works. This really is way too difficult the way this has to be done. Plus after seeing all the mature plants in the contest already, mine are just a week into flowering and won't even make the cut, but I have to get these fuckin photos to load or I may go sane.

If you put [ img ] in front of that address with NO spaces,
and

[ /img ] at the end of it, with no spaces,
you get this:

IMG_04525.jpg

great looking plants folks

I'm on my first grow and am sure that my girls are not up to the contest... yet :D
although I did take a fairly nice flower shot this weekend

widow12.jpg

this is NOT a self nomination entry

I hope it's ok to post a pic without entering, thanks

maybe next month when they are a bit more mature, maybe next grow

For your consideration I offer this example of Yumbolt 47 :ganjamon:

100_02313.JPG

000_0376.JPG

I dont have a smoke report yet for this girl but the growers report is posted on the last page of my journal.

Good luck to all the entries this month! :ganjamon:

Damn OB! You grow like you Q! Yummy!

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/IMG_04525.jpg

Ok, I am on a mission now dammit all. Lets see if this works. This really is way too difficult the way this has to be done. Plus after seeing all the mature plants in the contest already, mine are just a week into flowering and won't even make the cut, but I have to get these fuckin photos to load or I may go sane.

a few people have mentioned the wrapping the image with IMG tags.. and Soniq showed you how to click the a window will pop up, you can paste that url into it, and it will wrap the img tag around it,, you can also hit the photo button and a window will open with all of your pictures in it,, just click on the pictures you want to post, and it will intert them into your posts. hope that helps..

the entries this month are so yummy already.. gonna be a hard one that is for sure. The color on the cotton candy is amazing, I would like to have OB's for dinner, and that cotton candy for desert please :)

Hey everyone! There are some beautiful entries so far!

My entry is Lavender. She grew up to be a big girl at 6ft tall, and had 12 main tops. Grown with FoxFarms products and finished at 54 flowering. Definitely my favorite grow so far. She makes my house smell like sweet flowers and berries. Mmm!!

These pics were taken yesterday just moments before harvest...

CanonRebel_2192.PNG

CanonRebel_2241.PNG

Good luck to everybody!:goodluck:

Hey everyone! There are some beautiful entries so far!

My entry is Lavender. She grew up to be a big girl at 6ft tall, and had 12 main tops. Grown with FoxFarms products and finished at 54 flowering. Definitely my favorite grow so far. She makes my house smell like sweet flowers and berries. Mmm!!

These pics were taken yesterday just moments before harvest...

CanonRebel_2192.PNG

CanonRebel_2241.PNG

Good luck to everybody!:goodluck:

:adore:Lavender.:clap::clap::clap:

Mmmm... Some beautiful ladies here to be sure :blunt:

ConqueringLOJ
She grew up to be a big girl at 6ft tall

I love fat Girls and @ 6 feet tall there a hole lot of smoking in that *****, well love too, can't 4 get that.
being a indoors plant fucking Awsome, because being a indoor grower myself, I know the work you had to do and the time...

Just moving that fat @ss ^^^^^ was work, just so she didn't brake and to top it off you used FoxFarms products. I don't think there a better product out there on the market for Cannabis 2day... :goodjob:
You did a really nice job and you will have some nice smoke... :blunt:

;)

OK, so I don't have a chance in hell, but this is my first grow and I am pretty damn proud of it so I look for any opportunity I can get to post pics! LOL!!
001437.jpg
006341.jpg
Day 37 of flowering, vegged under 400w MH, flowering under HPS. Had 7 females out of 9, unknown strain, was bag seed from some really really good stuff, I thought "You've got to be shitting me! SEEDS!" And it was still crazy potent smoke!

Back
Top Bottom